小老虎山大王
广交会常用英语Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of ourcompany.让我介绍你认 识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?How do I address you? 如何称呼您?It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。Don’t mention it. 别客气Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。 What about the price? 对价格有何看法?What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?You can rest assured. 你可以放心。We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
李嘉图路
p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6p1:don't wait.come now. buy this pair of shoes. they are very cheaP不要等待。马上过来。来买这双鞋。它们很便宜。p4 p5 p6:how much are they?他们多少钱p1 :20yuan.20元p4 p5 p6:they are so cheap . they are must very bad and uncomfortable.他们太便宜了,他们一定质量差又不舒服p2:go go go.going to buy shoes.come come come .coming here to buy shoes.去去去,去买鞋。来来来。来这里买鞋。p4 p5 p6:why do we come here to buy shoes?我们为什么要来你这里买鞋?p2:because my shoes are very good and special.因为我的鞋很棒又特别p45 p5 p6:how much are they ?他们多少钱p2:100yuan100元p4 p5p p6:oh this is a good idea to buy these shoes.卖这些鞋是个好主意p3:don't go to p1's store.don't go to p2's store.if you want to buy shoes.you must go to p3'store. 不要去p的店 也不要去 p2的店。你如果想买些就来 p3的店
修中圈儿
下面是我整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. Hello, is this 12345678?
你好,这是123454678号吗?
2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。
3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是ABC公司。早上好。
4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你?
5. Who is calling, please?
- May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位?
6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.
- Mr. Smith, please.
请找史密斯先生接电话。
7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。
8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。
9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。
10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗?
11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。
12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。
13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写?
15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。
16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你们公司的**产品.
17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和销售部经理讲话.
18. I’m interested in your product **. 我对你们公司的**产品很感兴趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感谢您打来电话。
20. Please feel free to call me again. 欢迎您再次致电。
PART B 情景对话 <一>自报家门
A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.这里是ABC公司.我能为你效劳吗? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生讲话. A: May I have your name, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是环球汽车公司的弗兰克,来自美国的新客户. A: Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等.
<二> 要找的人不在 A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。
A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黄先生讲话吗?
B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 对不起,黄先生出差了。
A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么时候回来?
B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下个月初才能回来。您想和其他人讲话吗?
A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或许你能帮我。我想确认一下产品规格。
B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?
那么,我想你可以跟李先生讨论这事,他是黄先生的助手。要他来听电话吗? A: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢。 C: Hello. 你好。
A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是国际贸易公司的米勒先生。我想……
<三>线路不好
A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.销售部.我姓李.
B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的罗伯特.我想跟你们张经理讲话.
A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.
很抱歉,张经理正在接另一个电话.
B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么时间有空?我再打过去.
A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 对不起,我真的不知道.
B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能转告他,让他有空立刻给我回电话吗?我的号码是……(传来嘟,嘟的声音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 对不起,先生,您能大声一点儿吗?线路不太好.
B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的号码是12345678.请让他有空立刻给我回电话.
A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定会转达的.感谢您的来电.
<四> 请求回电
A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532吗? B: Yes, it is. 是的.
A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和罗伯特先生讲话吗?
B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 对不起,他不在.是否要留言?
A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.请他回来后立刻打电话给我.
B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗兰克史密斯.电话号码是365-9562.
B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.
名字是FRANK SMITH,电话是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我让张先生给你回电话.
A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
B: You’re welcome. 不用谢
1. I’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮您转接过去。
2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。
4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您转接售后服务部。
6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。
7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您拨错了分机号码。请稍等,我把电话转给他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在这儿。
9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能联系到他吗?
10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 请等一下,我去拿笔和纸。
11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。
12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他办公室的号码吗?
13. May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
14. Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来。
15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.
Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 请将电话转给史密斯先生,好吗?
Part B 情景对话 <一> 请求转接
(At the reception desk) (前台)
A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接线员):你好!国际卡车贸易公司。我能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 请把电话转给史密斯先生好吗?
A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生。
A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 请稍等,泰勒先生。(转接电话)史密斯先生,美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您讲话。
C: Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来吧。
C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。
B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.
你好,史密斯先生。我打电话来是想问问您觉得我公司的报价怎么样。
C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把报价提交给高管人员了。我正在等他们的回复。
B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回复后能尽快通知我一声吗? C: Yeah, of course I will. 当然。
<二> 拨错号码
A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服务部的李先生讲话。
B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.
抱歉,您拨错分机号码了,这里是销售部。请别挂断,我把电话转给他。 A: Thank you! 谢谢!
C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!请问你是哪位?
A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.
你好,李先生。我是法士特齿轮公司的库克先生。我打电话来是想跟您确认一下您的航班后天到达的时间,我好去机场接你。
C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,库克先生,谢谢。请稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (过了一会儿)
C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到达时间是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!
知道了。那么,咱们到时候见!
<三> 电话占线
A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.
你好!这里是鲁恩汽车有限公司。
B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?
我是德国汉诺汽车贸易公司的施密特。我想跟销售部经理刘先生讲话。
A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。请稍等,我把电话转给他。
I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,电话占线。接通了我们给您打电话。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。谢谢!
红豆花花花
注册 07-01-19来自 广交会常用英语广交会上因为都要和外国人打交道,自然必要的英语是不能少的,以下介绍一下常用的英语:What about the price? 对价格有何看法 ?What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?You can rest assured. 你可以放心。We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。What about the price? 对价格有何看法 ?What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货? The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?You can rest assured. 你可以放心。 We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? (在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?) 一旦开始,当然就是“正式的了,这是中国人的习惯用语,翻译的时候别让它把你给卡住了。
优质英语培训问答知识库