• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    244

十二季财富
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文文章朗读翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

我究竟怎么了555

已采纳

朗读是一种传统的语言学习方法,又为新的语言学习方法所包容。在外语学习领域,朗读仍然具有极大的应用价值。我整理了有关英语短文及翻译,欢迎阅读! 有关英语短文及翻译篇一 The job as an interpreter is not the easy work in people’s eyes, only these excellent students can stand out and work on it. The translation between languages needs to master at least two kinds of languages, it seems that mixed blood are suitable to be interpreters, while the fact is not true. 翻译员的工作在人们的眼里不是一份简单的工作,只有这些优秀的学生才能脱颖而出从事这一行业。语言之间的翻译需要掌握至少两种语言,似乎,混血儿是合适的译员,而事实并非如此。 We are barely see mixed blood interpreters, because though they can speak two languages, most of them don’t learn the culture deeply, so it is hard for them to do the translation work formally. The advantage of mixed blood is that they can speak the languages well than others, but the translation work needs to be trained and master the culture background. 我们几乎没有看到混血口译员,因为尽管他们会说两种语言,他们中的大多数不了解文化,所以对他们来说很难做正式的翻译工作。混血儿的好处是,他们能把语言讲得比别人好,但是翻译工作需要经过训练和掌握文化背景。 It is known to all that being a interpreter requires not only the speaking and listening skill, but also the immediate memory, so the mixed blood only have advantage on speaking, but not prehensive skills. The translation work is not the process of speaking between languages, it is to express one language in another cultural way. 众所周知,作为一个口译员不仅需要口语和听力技巧,也需要快速的记忆,所以混合血只有口语的优势,但是不是全面的技能。翻译工作不是说多种语言,它是用另一种文化的方式去表达一种语言。 People envy the mix blood not only for their pretty face, but also their ability of language. Actually, we will surpass them if we work hard. 人们羡慕混血不仅是因为他们漂亮的脸蛋,而且因为他们的语言能力。实际上,如果我们努力学习,也可以超越他们。 有关英语短文及翻译篇二 谁该为剩女负责 In recent years, a new definition of the unmarried girls who are more than 30 is called leftover women. The families even the society treat them in the different way, which annoyes them. While in the western countries, no girls will be treated in this way because of the different culture. 近年来,30以上的未婚女性被称为剩女。家庭甚至社会区别对待她们,这给她们带来困扰。然而在西方国家,没有女孩会被这样对待,因为文化不同。 In Chinese tradition, women should stay in the house and take care of the chores, but in the modern society, many girls bee independent and they refuse to be the housewife. They not only need to focus on the family, but also want to pursue career. But most men still hold the traditional view that taking care of the children is women’s job, so the girls refuse to marry. 在中国的传统中,女性应该呆在家里,照料家务,但是在现代社会,很多女孩变得独立,她们拒绝成为家庭主妇。她们不仅需要关注家庭,也想要追求事业。但大多数人仍然保持着传统的观点,认为照顾孩子是女人的工作,因此,女孩拒绝结婚。 The call of leftover women disrespects female, while men are treated to be the golden bachelors. Women have the right to pursue what they want, they should not be judged by the marriage. The society always makes the standard for a woman, they believe that married women are happy while unmarried not. So these leftover women are under great pressure. 剩女的叫法是不尊重女性,而男性则为视为黄金单身汉。女性有权追求她们想要的东西,不应该通过婚姻去判断她们。社会总是给女人制定标准,他们认为已婚女人是快乐的而未婚的就不快乐。所以这些剩女承受着巨大压力。 There is no need to care about other people’s thoughts, women should be proud of being independent and live they way they are. no one will be responsible for you but yourself. 不需要在乎别人的想法,女性应该为独立二感到自豪,过自己的生活。没有人会为你负责,只有你自己。 有关英语短文及翻译篇三 做自己的决定 Make Your Own Choice Many people have the difficulty to make decision, because they have no idea what they want and then just follow the crowd. When they realize what they want, they feel regretful. For the lucky person, they have the chance to restart, while for some don’t, they just live the life without passion. 许多人很难做出决定,因为他们不知道自己想要什么,然后只是随大流。当他们意识到他们想要的东西时,会感到遗憾。幸运的人,他们有机会重来,而对于一些不幸运的人,他们过著没有 *** 的生活。 I remembered before we went to college, we needed to choose the major. Most students did not know what to do, so they made a survey, the hot major which was believed to have the promising future was their first choice. As they studied, some would find they had no interest but they just couldn’t give up. If they thought twice before act, then they would not follow the crowd. 我记得在我们上大学之前,我们需要选择专业。大多数学生不知道要做什么,所以他们做了一个调查,被认为最有前途的热门专业是他们的第一选择。当他们在学习专业的时候,有些人会发现他们毫无兴趣,但是又不能放弃。如果深思熟虑,那么他们就不会随波逐流。 I appreciate the saying that you are so special, why you have to follow the crowd. Indeed, some make their decision for the purpose of catering for others, which go against their will. If people lose their individuality, they lose their soul. 我欣赏那句话,你是如此特别,为什么要随大众。事实上,一些人做决定只是为了迎合别人,这违背了他们的意愿。如果人们失去了他们的个性,就失去了灵魂。

英文文章朗读翻译

287 评论(15)

漫野之弥

朗读,是一种出声的阅读方式,就 语文学习 而言,朗读是最重要的。那么你知道朗读用英语怎么说吗?下面跟我一起学习朗读的英语知识吧。

read aloud

read loudly

朗读类 Spoken Word

朗读效果 aloud-reading effect

朗读引擎 Text-To-Speech Engine

分小组朗读 Read in groups ; Sub-panel reading aloud ; Read aloud in groups ; Sub-group reading

朗读练习 Reading practice ; Exercises for reading aloud ; practice reading aloud

朗读技巧 reading skills ; skill of reading ; reciting techniques ; reading aloud techniques

朗读氛围 reading atmosphere

1. Jay reads poetry so beautifully.

杰伊朗读诗歌很动听。

2. I'll read the text aloud first.

我先朗读一下课文。

3. The teacher listened to the children reading aloud .

老师听着孩子们朗读。

4. The children repeated the words after her in chorus.

孩子们跟她齐声朗读单词.

5. You must keep repeating the lines until they are known by heart.

你必须反复朗读这几行一直到能背诵为止.

6. The students began to read the text in chorus.

学生们开始齐声朗读课文.

7. In a reading contest, his daughter carried away the bell.

在一次朗读比赛中, 他的女儿得胜了.

8. There were none for him to read.

没有人为他朗读.

9. He read a poem in his native language.

他用母语朗读了一首诗.

10. The teacher hammered away at the multiplication tables.

老师一再朗读乘法表.

11. I'm keen on providing signers for deaf people and readers for the blind.

我热心于为聋哑人提供手语员,为盲人提供朗读员。

12. The readings you heard earlier were excerpted from a new oral history of Pearl Harbor.

你之前听到的朗读片段节选自一部新的珍珠港口述史。

13. We then listened to the boy read the lesson written on the blackboard.

然后我们就听那男孩朗读写在黑板上的课文.

14. Cadence means the rise and fall of the voice in reading with rhythm.

顿挫抑扬是形容朗读时声音的高低曲折和和谐的的节奏.

15. When we were children, our father read aloud to us.

我们小的时候,父亲会给我们朗读。

He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

他希翼天国的锦缎 叶芝

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

若我有天国的锦缎,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金银色的光线 编织 ,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

I would spread the cloth under your feet;

我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

猜你喜欢:

1. 朗读英语文章对英语听力有没有帮忙

2. 如何朗读英语句子

3. 关于英语短文带翻译朗读

4. 关于英语口语短文朗读

5. 经典英语美文朗读3篇

126 评论(10)

相关问答