• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    272

亲亲E宝贝
首页 > 英语培训 > boarding对话英语

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

谁是小小

已采纳

作为一名旅客,登机期间和乘务员之间有什么样的英文对话呢?下面是我给大家整理了乘务员与旅客英语对话,供大家参阅! 乘务员与旅客英语对话1 1、您好,欢迎您乘坐国航航班! Good morning(afternoon,evening).Welcome aboard Air China. 2、您好,欢迎您乘坐星空联盟成员国航航班! Welcome aboard Air China,a member of Star Alliance. 3、晚上好!请您出示登机牌。 Good morning(afternoon,evening).May I have a look at you boarding pass? 4、____先生/女士,请用毛巾。 Mr./Ms.____,may I offer you the hot towel? 5、____先生/女士,我们为您准备了橙汁、矿泉水和香槟酒,请问您喜欢哪一种? Mr./Ms.____,we have prepared orange juice ,mineral water and champagne fou you.Which one would you like? 6、____先生/女士,您需要换一下拖鞋吗,这样会舒服些。 Mr./Ms.____,would you like to put on slippers? It will make you more comfortable. 7、____先生/女士,需要品尝一下香槟吗?我们配备的是卡迪亚香槟。 Mr./Ms.____,would you like to try the champagne?We’ve got Cartier. 8、天气比较冷,您需要一杯热茶吗? It’s quite cold.Would you like a cup of hot tea? 乘务员与旅客英语对话2 座位Seating 1、您好,请从这边通道往前走。 Good morning(afternoon,evening).This aisle(way),please. 2. ____先生/女士,请从这边上楼梯,楼上是公务舱。 Good morning(afternoon,evening),Mr./Ms.____.Business class is in upper deck.Please go this way. 3.座椅排好在行李架上方。 Seat numbers are indicated on the overhead compartments. 4.您的座位是20排D座,请跟我来。 Your seat number is 20D.Please follow me. 5.麻烦您侧身让后面的旅客过一下。 Excuse me.Please give way to the passengers behind. 6.好的,旅客登机完毕后,我帮您看看第一排有没有空座位。 Sure,I’ll see if there is any vacant seat for you in the first row after boarding. 7.25E座位没有旅客,起飞后您可以去坐。 25E is vacant.You can change there after take-off. 8.对不起,您旁边的旅客想和她的孩子坐在一起,您方便跟她换座位吗? Excuse me.The lady next to you wants to sit together with her child.Would you mind changing seats with her? 9.对不起,我已经沟通过了,但那位旅客还是想坐靠窗的座位。 I have talked with that passenger,but he still preferred the window seat. 10.对不起,机上无法办理升舱手续。建议您下次在地面提前办理。 I am afraid we can not upgrade you on board .May I suggest you arrange that procedure in advance at check-in counter next time? 11.先生,这里是机组座位,请您回原位。谢谢您的合作! Excuse me,sir,this is the crew seat.May I kindly ask you to return to your original seat?Thank you fou your cooperation. 12.为了使飞机保持配载平衡,请您回到指定的位子上坐好,谢谢您的合作。 In order to keep the aircraft in balance ,please return to your original seat.Thank you. 13.对不起,您先在座位上休息,我去问一下(我请地服人员查询一下),马上就回来。 I am sorry.Please take a seat first.I will check it with the ground staff and be back soon. 14.让您久等了,是我们工作的失误。您现在可以坐在15排B座,我带您过去。 Thank you fou waiting.It is our fault.Your seat number is 15B.I’ll show you the way. 15.您好,您坐的是应急出口的位置,这是 说明书 ,请您看一下,红色手柄不能触碰,在紧急情况下,请您协助我们的工作。 Sir/Madam,the seat you are taking is in emergency exit area.You are kindly requested to read the safety instruction and not to touch the red handle.We do appreciate your help in case of emergency. 乘务员与旅客英语对话3 1. Good morning. Welcome aboard! 早上好,欢迎登机! 2. Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass? 对不起,能看一下您的登机牌吗? 3. What’s your seat number? 您的座位号是多少? 4. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 恐怕您坐错了座位。 5. May I help you with your bag? 我能帮您提行李吗? 6. Please carry your bag and follow me. 请提着行李跟我来。 7. I’m afraid you’ll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you. 恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。 8. You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat. 您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。 9. If there’s anything we can do for you, just press the call button. 如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。 10. Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir. 请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。 11. There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin. 客舱的前面和后面都有洗手间。 12. Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off. 飞机起飞期间,洗手间禁止使用。 13. -Do you speak English? -Yes, I speak a little English. -您说英语吗? -是的,说一点点。 14. -How long does our flight take? -Our flight takes three hours. -我们要飞多久? -我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。 15. -At what altitude are we flying? -We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters. -飞机现在的飞行高度是多少? -我们的飞行高度为9000米。 16. -What is the speed of our plane? -It’s 950 kilometers per hour. -我们飞行的速度是多少? -我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。 17. Shall I bring you a blanket? 我给您拿床毯子好吗? 18. -Where are we now/Which place is it? -We are flying over the Yangtze River. -我们现在在哪里?/这是什么地方? -我们正在飞越长江。 19. We’ll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you. 我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。 20. What would you like, sir? 先生,您想要点什么?

boarding对话英语

305 评论(11)

许文强的爷

额,只是编对话吗?没什么特殊要求?我先编一个你看行不行A:When are you going to have dinner?你什么时候去吃晚饭B:Im having dinner after twenty minutes我二十分钟之后去吃A:Who are you going to have dinner with?你和谁吃饭B: Im going to have dinner with my family我和家人吃饭若有特殊要求追问我我再答吧

347 评论(10)

春雨蒙蒙a2015

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:办理登机,欢迎大家学习!

办理登机情景对话一:

A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.

A:上午好。请出示机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I'll check it through.

A:多谢。请把您的行李放在这里行吗?我要查一下。

B:No problem.

B:没问题。

A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.

A:飞机误点10分钟,所以您要在大约一个小时后登机。

办理登机情景对话二:

A:Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?

A:小姐,打扰一下。我是转乘207次航班的旅客。你能告诉我往哪儿走吗?

B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane

B:让我想想。您的飞机在12号口。您应该到12号口登机。

A:Where's Gate 12 ?

A:12号登机口在哪儿?

B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you'll see the sign.

B:到那边乘坐自动扶梯,然后往左拐,您就会看到指示牌。

A:Thank you very much.

A:十分感谢。

办理登机情景对话三:

A:Can I help you?

A:我能为您效劳吗?

B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?

B:是在这里缴机场税吗?

A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?

A:是的,先生。如牌所示缴纳,几份?

B:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?

B:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?

A:How many people are you paying the tax for?

A:你要缴多少人的机场税?

B:My wife and me. The two of us.

B:我和我妻子。我们两个。

A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.

A:一人100元,所以你要付我200元。

B:Oh , OK. Here's 200 yuan.

B:哦,好。这是200元。

A:Here are your iwo receipts.

A:这是你的两张收据。

B:Thanks. What shall I do then?

B:谢谢。接下来做什么呢?

A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry,she'll ask for them from you.

A:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。

B:Oh,I guess I'm a lifile confused.

B.哦,我想我有点糊涂了。

A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.

A;第一次出国都是这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。

B:Thanks a lot.

B:非常感谢。

办理登机情景对话四:

A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?

A:请问,这是办理乘坐CA507次航班手续的柜台吗?

B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?

B:是的,请给我您的机票和护照。

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

B:您有几件行李?

A:Only one.

A:只有一件。

B:Please put your luggage on this scale.

B:请把行李放在秤上。

A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?

A:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.

B:是的,小姐。飞机会在一小时后准时起飞。请到10号登机口,祝您旅途愉快。

139 评论(8)

小嘉菜菜子

1 When are you boarding?I’m boarding in several minutes.Who are going to pick you up?My parents are going to pick me up.2 When are you going to the central park?I’m going to the central park this weekend.Who is going to give you a ride?My father is going to me a ride.3 When are you arriving at school?I’m arriving at 7 o’clock.Who is going to give a speech?Peter is going to give a speech.be doing 可以表示趋向动词的将来时(表示瞬间或位置移动), be going to 是将来的一种状态

142 评论(10)

生鱼旺旺

S Good morning您好P Good morning.Can I check in here for CA941 to New York您好,去纽约的CA941是在这里办理乘机手续吗?S Yes,may I have your ticket and passport,please?是的,请出示您的机票和护照。P Here you are.给你S Do you have any baggage to check in?您有行李要交运吗?P Yes,I have 2 pieces.有两件S Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyor belt one by one请您把两件行李一件一件地放在传送带上。P OK,Could I take this briefcase as my hand baggage?这个公文包能做为手提行李吗?S That's all right.What kind of seat do you prefer?可以,您喜欢什么座位?P Please give me a first row,aisle seat.第一排,靠走廊的位置。S I'm sorry. No more aisle seats are available. Will the window seat be all right?对不起,靠走廊的座位没有了,窗口的座位行吗?P That's okay.行。S Here are your ticket and passport,and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.给您机票,护照,登机牌和行李牌。P Thank you very much.谢谢。S Have a nice trip.祝您旅途愉快

331 评论(14)

相关问答