壁虎荡秋千
情景对话题,实际上是考察学生口语表达能力和语言交流能力的练习或试题。我精心收集了简单的日常英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习! 简单的日常英语对话短文篇1 Steven es to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB. 史蒂文到中国来旅行。现在他想把他的旅行支票兑换成人民币。 Clerk: What can I do for you, sir? 职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生? Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please. 史蒂文:嗯,我想兑换我的旅行支票。这是一张3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兑换成现金。 Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification? 职员:没问题,我能看一下你的相关证明吗? Steven: Sure. How about my passport? 史蒂文:当然,我的护照可以吗? Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back? 职员:可以。你想要换成什么样的现金? Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please. 史蒂文:我想要20张100元的,其它的换成50元的。 Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day. 职员:3000美金。请点一下。谢谢光临,祝您旅途愉快。 Steven: Thank you and bye-bye! 史蒂文:谢谢你,再见! 简单的日常英语对话短文篇2 Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter. 史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。 Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you? 银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您? Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai. 史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。 Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form. 银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。 Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver? 史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗? Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address. 银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。 Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now? 史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗? Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please. 银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。 Steven: Here you are. What is the rate? 史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少? Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan. 银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。 Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive? 史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到? Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days. 银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。 Steven: That's good. 史蒂文:好的。 简单的日常英语对话短文篇3 There is something wrong with Steven's bank card.Now he is telling bank clerk this matter. 史蒂文的锒行卡出问题了。现在他正告知银行职员这件事。 Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me? 史蒂文:打搅了。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗? Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem? 银行职员:好。什么问题呢? Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven". 史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了点差错。应该是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。 Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately. 银行职员:噢,很抱歉,这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。 Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human. 史蒂文:好的,没关系。人孰无过。 Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed. 银行职员:不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。 Steven: Thank you very much. 史蒂文:非常感谢您。
小葡萄蛋蛋123
想找一些简单的基本英语对话来练习你的 英语口语 吗?下面我为大家带来基本简单英语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
A:ls this Yang Dong?
A:是杨东先生吗?
B:Yes,that's right.
B:是的。
A:Please allow me to introduce myself. my name is Yue Qun.
允许我向您作 自我介绍 ,我叫岳群。
B:I'm glad to meet you,Mr.Yue.
B:很高兴认识你,岳先生。
A:l'II call you if you give me a name card.
A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给您。
B:l'm sorry, but I don't have any with me now.
B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。
A:So could you please tell me your number?
A:这样啊,那就告诉我您的电话号码好了。
B:It's 88257690.
B:88257690。
A:l'II call you tomorow.
A:明天我会打电话给您的。
B:OK. Look forward to your call.
B:好的,等候你的来电。
A:Mr. Smith, may I introduce Miss Gao? She is my English teacher.
A:史密斯先生,让我介绍一下高小姐好吗?她是我的英语老师。
B:How do you do?
B:您好!
C:How do you do?
C:您好!
B:Zhang Lin's told us quite a lot about you.
B:张琳跟我们谈了许多关于您的情况。
C:Oh, nothing unpleasant, I hope?
C:呀,我希望不是些使人不愉快的事情吧?
B:No, not at all. She is very happy about things.
B:不,一点也不。张琳对一切都很满意。
A:Mrs.Coleman, l'd like you to meet Denise. She is at school with me.
A:科尔曼太太,我想让您见见丹尼斯.她是我的同学。
B:Hello, Denise. Pleased to meet you.Won't you come in?
B:你好,丹尼斯。见到你很高兴。请进来好吗?
C:Thank you.
C:谢谢。
B:How long have you been over here?
B:你来这里有多久了?
C:Not very long. I started school last week.
C:没多久。我上星期刚来上学的。
基本简单英语对话相关 文章 :
1. 简单的日常英语对话
2. 基本的英语对话
3. 英语基本对话句子
4. 日常简单英语短对话
5. 日常基本英语对话
优质英语培训问答知识库