没蜡笔的小新
高考的英语歌,英语作文里适当的使用一些定语从句,就能够提高你的英语作文分数,英语作文它更多的讲究的就是你对材料的理解,然后能够正确的翻译过来,适当使用一些高级词汇和定语从句就能够得到不错的分数,太复杂的词汇和太长的趋势都容易造成语法的错误,定语从句是一种非常简单易行的东西,而且方便你进行长段文字的转化。
开心一刻0312
非常地道的汉语。我只是就你的文章进行了语法和部分词法方面的修改。要实现地道的英语,还需要多多地努力。In the past, when a person said “I am poor”, he meant that he had financial problems. But at present, the word “poor” also expresses the meaning of spiritual poverty. The lack of knowledge causes spiritual poverty, which has become an apparent problem in today’s society, and the lack of input of foreign language words, not often reciting something and listening to information, causes the lack of knowledge. So, what we need is to find a way to avoid such problems.As everyone knows, what one inputs decides what one outputs. If someone doesn’t like reading books or reads the books short of knowledge, he will not be able to avoid the spiritual poverty. Besides, the lack of information input will also make it difficult to communicate with others; we would not acquire the information from others. So, to avoid the spiritual the poverty, the first step is to read more and listen more. To read more, people should have a big enough vocabulary, including foreign words. The lack of words is a barrier which makes it hard for many people to read for knowledge from other cultures. The way to solve this problem is to learn more words including English words, because English now is a global language and many scientific articles are written in it. To fulfill this second step, people need patience. We must keep in mind that to enlarge vocabulary is a job which should be done every day.The third step to solve the problem of spiritual poverty is to recite more. Good essay recitation is important because essays can be a spiritual wealth which can accompany you every day and everywhere. Reciting these essays can also help you learn how to use the words and how to lead a happy life. In a word, it is a good way to solve the spiritual poverty problem.Remember the three steps --- to read more and listen more, to enlarge your vocabulary, and to recite more. They will make your spirit full. If everyone takes the steps, the spiritual poverty will not be a problem in the future.
happysharon
一定要用从句,因为从句可以让你的整个句子变得特别的高级,而且还会让非常短的句子串联成一个长句,这样看起来就会非常的好看,而且你还能够用一些很简单的词语就能够写到非常好的句子。
爱吃爱玩007
今天我为大家整理的是关于高中英语作文写作的8种常见方法,这对大家的高中英语学习会很有帮助哦,希望大家可以好好利用起来,下面就让我们一起来学习一下吧。
一、代入法
这是进行英语写作时最常用的方法。同学们在掌握一定的词汇和短语之后,结合一定的语法知识,按照句子的结构特点,直接用英语代人相应的句式即可。如:
◎他从不承认自己的失败。
He never admits his failure.
◎那项比赛吸引了大批观众。
The match attracted a large crowd.
◎他把蛋糕分成4块。
He divided the cake into four pieces.
二、还原法
即把疑问句、强调句、倒装句等还原成基本结构。这是避免写错句子的一种有效的办法。如:
◎这是开往格拉斯哥的火车吗?
Is this the train for Glasgow?
还原为陈述句:This is the train for Glasgow.
◎他是因为爱我的钱才同我结了婚。
It was because he loved my money that he married me.
还原为非强调句:Because he loved my money, he married me.
◎光速很快,我们几乎没法想像它的速度。
So fast does light travel that we can hardly imagine its speed.
还原为正常语序:Light travels so fast that we can hardly imagine its speed.
三、分解法
就是把一个句子分成两个或两个以上的句子。这样既能把意思表达得更明了,又能减少写错句子的几率。如:
◎我们要干就要干好。
If we do a thing, we should do it well.
◎从各地来的学生中有许多是北方人。
There are students here from all over thecountry. Many of them are from the North.
四、合并法
就是把两个或两个以上的简单句用一个复合句或较复杂的简单句表达出来。这种方法最能体现学生的英语表达能力,同时也最能提高代章的可读性。如:
◎我们迷路了,这使我们的野营旅行变成了一次冒险。
Our camping trip turned into an adventure when we got lost.
◎天气转晴了,这是我们没有想到的。
The weather turned out to be very good, which was more than we couldexpect.
◎狼是高度群体化的动物,它们的成功依赖于合作。
Wolves are highly social animals whose success depends upon their coopera-tion.
五、删减法
就是在写英语句子时,把相应汉语句子里的某些词、短语或重复的成分删掉或省略。如:
◎这部打字机真是价廉物美。
This typewriter is very cheap and fine indeed.
注:汉语表达中的“价”和“物”在英语中均无需译出。
◎个子不高不是人生中的严重缺陷。
Not being tall is not a serious disadvantage in life,
注:汉语说“个子不高”,其实就是“不高”。也就是说,其中的“个子”在英语中无需译出。
六、移位法
由于英语和汉语在表达习惯上存在差异,根据表达的需要,某些成分需要前置或后移。如:
◎他发现赚点外快很容易。
He found it easy to earn extra money.
注:it在此为形式宾语,真正的宾语是句末的不定式to earn extra money。
◎告诉我这事的人不肯告诉我他的名字。
The man who told me this refused to tell me his name.
注:who told me this为修饰the man的定语从句,应置于其后。
◎直到我遇到你以后,我才真正体会到幸福。
It was not until I met you that I knew real happiness.
注:not…until…为英语中的固定句式,其意为“直到……才……”。
七、分析法
指根据要表示的汉语意思,通过进行语法分析和句式判断,然后写出准确地道的英语句子。如:
◎从这个角度看,问题并不像人们一般料想的那样严重。Seen in this light, the matter is not as serious as people generally suppose.
注:分词短语作状语时,其逻辑主语应与句子主语一致,由于the matter与sec之间为被动关系,故see要用过去分词scen。
◎我没有见过他,所以说不出他的模样。
Not having met him, I cannot tell you what he is like.
注:如果分词的动作发生在谓语动作之前,且与逻辑主语是主动关系,则用现在分词的完成式。
八、意译法
有的同学在写句子时,一遇见生词或不熟悉的表达,就以为是“山穷水尽”了。其实,此时我们可以设法绕开难点,在保持原意的基础上,用不同的表达方式写出来。如:
◎汤姆一直在扰乱别的孩子,我就把他撵了出去。
Tom was upsetting the otherchildren, so I showed him the door.
◎有志者事竟成。
Where there is a will, there is away.
◎你可以同我们一起去或是呆在家中,悉听尊便。
You can go with us or stay athome, whichever you choose