maymay552000
A:my dog died yesterday,5555B:don't worry,you can buy another one,C:i can give you one baby dogD:i also want one,can i ?C:yes ,of courseA:thank you ,guys
jiujieayiyua
英语搞笑话剧《孔雀东南飞》 Wanders every five miles 焦仲卿Johnny(J for short)刘兰芝Lunch(L for short) 焦母Johnny's mother(JM for short)刘母Lunch’s mother(LM for short) 太守之子Mayor’s son(MS for short)强盗Burglars(ABandC) (J作被打状跑上台,内砸出一卷纸筒,J被打中,狼狈不堪) J:Every body says that I'm henpecked,but in fact,I’m as strong as a tiger,(小声)while my wife is Wu Song. (指着上台处的门大声道)I’m not afraid of you! (内砸出一脸盆,J接住当成盾牌护着头)Then,I’m afraid of whom? My wife Lunch is the most famous woman in the neighbor-hood.She is braver than me, smarter than me and stronger than me.All this I do not care.I only want her to be tender than me.But she is not!Having a wife like this is just like living in the hell! (内又砸出一卷纸筒,击中J) My God!Who can help me?(下) Act1 (序幕结束时,JM作窃听状) JM(拄拐棍上):I can! (对门内)Lunch!Lunch!Where are you? L(扎着围裙,拿着锅铲,从门内跳出来):I’m here!What’s up mum? JM:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me“my most beautiful graceful and dearest mother-in-law”. L:OK.My most beautiful graceful and dearest mother-in-law,what’s up? JM:Since you married my son you have be haved so badly.You have been so rude,so brusque,so lazy…… L:But…… JM:Never interrupt me! L:Never interrupt me!Since I married your son,that terrible Johnny,I have been working hard all day long,cooking and washing.I have raised tens of thousands of pigs and ducks and chicken and…… JM:But all those you have done are not as valuable as a grandson! L(生气地挥动着锅铲):Oh,you want a grandson,don’t you?(开始解围裙)Go and ask your son.I’m leaving!(扯下围裙,扔在JM的脸上,下) Act2 (LM坐在台上打毛线,L拿着锅铲上) L:Mum,I’m back! LM:You are back?Why?What happened? L:I was kicked out by my most beautiful graceful and dearest mother–in-law. LM(惊讶,但随即露出幸灾乐祸的神情):See!I have already told you!When you insisted on marrying that terrible Johnny,I told you that he is ugly stupid and poor,but you did not listen to me.Look at yourself…… L:But,mum…… LM:Never interrupt me! L:Mum,I’m no tinterrupting you.I just want to tell you that you are always right OK?And I’ll marry whom ever you want me to. LM(大喜):Nice girl!Just now,I met the mayor’s son in the market.He said:“If your daughter Haven’t been married,I really really want to marry her!”Now you are free again,I’ll go and tell him.(下) L(惊愕):What?The mayor’s son?The most famous playboy in the neighbor-hood?(手中的锅 铲掉在地上)What a silly thing I have done!(下) Act3(J睡眼惺忪上) J(边走边道):Lunch!Lunch!Where are my socks? (走了几步,在地上捡起袜子)Here they are!(闻一下) Er!How smelly!They are still dirty! (突然想起)Lunch has gone!I have to wash them myself. (他的肚子似乎咕咕叫了起来)Oh,I’m so hungry!But there’s no breakfast!(捡起地上的围 裙)This is what Lunch always wears!I miss her so much,and her excellent cooking skill!Now she has gone.I have to cook for my mother and myself. JM(上):Where’s my breakfast?Where’s Lunch?Hasn’t she got up yet? J:Mum,can’t you remember?Lunch has gone! JM(沉吟片刻):Well,to tell you the truth Johnny,as on without a wife is useless.Lunch is a nice girl,go and take her back! J(立正敬礼):Yes madam! Act4 (J开心地走着,忽然跳出来三个强盗) A:Hey you!Stop and listen to us! The road is built by me!(抬脚重重地踩在一块大石头上) B:And I planted one tree!(亦抬脚踩在同一块石头上) C:If you want to go by this street---(欲踩石头,但踩到了A的脚) AB&C:Give us all your money! J(搜遍了每一个口袋,掏出1角硬币):Is1 mao enough? (三强盗晕倒状,接着三人聚在一边商量) A:What bad luck!This guy is broken! B:If we cannot rob any money today,we will have nothing to eat tonight! C:I heard that the mayor’s son is going to marry Miss Liu Lan zhi next month.WE can go and rob the wedding! A&B:Good idea! J(惊讶):What?What?Lunch is going to get married?It’s impossible! AB&C:Why?A pretty girl and a rich man,what a good couple! J:But Lunch is my wife!We haven’t got divorced yet! (突然有了主意)I’ve got an idea!You are going to rob the wedding,don’t you?I’ll go with you.You take the money and I take the bride. B:Have you got any experience? J:No.But I’ve got this!(J脱下鞋子从里面摸出一张支票,上书$1,000,000) Act5 (转眼已到了婚礼之期.MS意气风发用红绸牵着新娘上,J盖着红盖头极不情愿地被拉上台) (J和三强盗跃至台中) ABC&J:Hey you!Stop and listen to us! A:The road is built by me! B:And I planted one tree. C:If you want to go by this street--- J:Give us all your money! (L听到J的声音,掀起了盖头) L(惊喜万分):Johnny!(不顾一切地飞奔到J的身边并躲到了的身后) (MS大怒,挥拳向J打来.J矮身一躲,MS打中了J身后的L,L晕倒) J(火冒三丈):How dare you beat my wife!(挥拳向MS冲去) (J与MS混战,JM上,以拐杖击晕MS) (J将MS胸前的新郎标志扯下戴在自己胸前) J(扶起L,关切地问):Honey,how are you? L(哭状):I hurt a lot! J:Don’t cry baby.I’ll go and fetch the medicine. (下) L(起身去追):Wait for me! (跑下) (音乐起 Can You Celebrate)
小小mini罗
新白蛇传旁白:ItwasabeautifulnightwhenXuXianandBaiSuzhencameoutoftheQiantangRiverCinemaafterfinishingamovie.Themoonlightwassosoft,anditseemedtosuggestthatsomethingunusualwasabouttohappen.(在一个月朗星稀的夜晚,许仙和白素贞看完电影从钱塘江电影院走出来,二人亲密无比。)《千年等一回》前奏响起。白素贞:Honey,whatdoyouthinkofthemovieTitanicwesawjustnow?Isitromantic?(语气娇柔,动作妩媚的抚摸着高耸的肚子)许仙:Sweet,whereverwego,whateverwedo,Iwillfeeleverythingromantic,aslongasyouloveme.(满脸满足的微笑,伸手抚摸白素贞的脸)白素贞:Darling….(学泰坦尼克里的rose姿势)许仙:Love…(无比深情,搂着白素贞的腰;模仿泰坦尼克)白素贞:Musician!Changethesong!!旁白:Stopyoutwo!AsIcanimagine,nooneoftheaudiencewantstoknowwhatyouwilldonext!Meanwhile,bothofyouaresoignorantofyourignorance,‘causethedangerisonlyabreathaway.See!Whoishim!(法海跳到两人面前,音乐声落下。)法海:Stopthere!(用手指着白素贞,语气凶狠,满脸怨恨)Sodisgusting!Ican’tstanditanymore!BaiSuzhe,whyareyousocool-bloodytome!YouknowIloveyou,youknowtheoneIloveallacrosstheworldareyou.Butwhyyoudidn’tchooseme?Tellmewhy,whyyoudidn’tgivemeyourhand?Tellmewhy,istheresomethingIhavemissed?许仙:(语气不屑)Baby,whoisthisoldguy?Besides,whatishetalkingabout?白素贞:(一脸不屑的看看法海,转过头微笑的看着许仙),Ohdear,thereisnoneedforustocarehim.Heisjustamadmanwhoalwayssendsshortmessagesatnighttometotellmehowlonelyheisandhowmuchhelovesme.ButIneverfalllovewithhim,honey,onlyyou,onlyyou,onlyyouareabletokeepmycompanytotheendofmylife.法海:(手指气到颤抖的指着白素贞)BaiSuzhen,why?Tellmewhy,doesishavetobethis?白素贞:(语气骄傲)OK!Nowletmetellyouthereasons!LookatXuXian,heishandsomecharmingcleverandsmart.Meanwhileheissorichthathehasmanyhousesandcars.Asallgirlssitheretodayknow,thesearethebasicsofthemarriagesinthe21century.(用手抚摸着肚子)What’smore,look,here,understand?许仙:(语气骄傲)Guy,youaresopoor.Lookatyourself,inrags,howcanyouguaranteeherhappiness?Youarejustgood-of-nothing!Getaway!Andkeepdistancefrommywifeforever!法海:(语气凶狠)BaiSuzhen,youaresocruel!Well,well,Iamstillheretokillyou,you,monster!许仙:(冲上前,把白素贞挡在自己身后)Honey,don’tbefrightened!(拍拍胸脯)Iwillprotectyoufromthecrazy!Trustme!IamgoodatChineseKungfu!法海:BaiSuzhen,Iwillkillyou!Killyou!(从怀里拿出金帛,全场顿时金光闪)许仙:aaaa(吓到躲到白素贞身后)法海:Infact,youaregood-of-nothing!白素贞:(一脸镇定)Dear,neverbescared!Icanmanageit.许仙:(惊恐)Buthehasaweapon,whileyoudon’t.Youforgettobringyoursword,youarealwaysthatcareless!Itoldyounottothrownearby!旁白:Oh,thefightingstarted!Itwasreallyaheatedfight,thunder,lighting,storm,andsoon.Ofcoursewedon’thavetheopportunitytoseethelive.Nevertheless,itdoesn’tmatter,‘causethehighpointiscoming…白素贞(将肚子里的书包扔出来,狂哭):Oh,mygod!Mysonisgone!Heisgone!法海:BaiSuzhen,itisyourrevenge,youknow,itisnotmyfault…白素贞:Fahai!Heisjustanewlife,howcanyoukillhim!Howcan!法海:Itdoesn’tmatterifyoulovemeornot,loveisrightthere,nottochange.Itdoesn’tmatteryouarewithmeornot,myhandisinyours.Letmeembraceyou,orletmeinyourheart.许仙:Nodoor!Whatthehelldoyouwanttodo!法海:You’dbetternotspeak,otherwise,Iwillkillyoufirst!许仙:Iwon’tshutupuntilyouswearthatyouwillletmego…Otherwise,Iwillgivesomecolorseesee!白素贞:Honey,aren’tyougoodatChineseKungfu?Comeon,andbeathim!许仙:ButIdon’tthinkIcanwin.IamonlyeatingChinesetofu…法海:hah,hah.BaiSuzhen,youhavenowayout!白素贞:Fahai,letushaveabreakfirst.It’sunfairforustofightwhenyouhaveweaponswhileIdon’t.Therefore,whataboutmagicpowerPK?法海:MagicpowerPK?OK!许仙:Honey,comeon!Ibelieveyouarethebest!白素贞开始魔术表演。Fahai,canyouguesswhatthesuitofthecardis?Ifyoumakeit,Iacknowledgethedefeat.Ifnot,yougetoutofhereassoonaspossible!法海:well…huh…..I…I…don’tknow.ButIdon’tthinkyouknowthat!白素贞:It’s…法海:Howcan!Howcanyoumanageit!Idon’tbelieve!Youmustbecheating!白素贞:No,Ineverdothat法海:Or,youmusttellmethesecret!白素贞:No,Ican’t!Otherwise,Iwilllosethecapacitytoprotectmyselfandmyhusband.法海:Then,youwillregretwhatyouhavedonetodaywhenyouareinthehell!旁白:ItwasattheexactlymomentthatFahaidefeatedBaiSuzhenwithhisweapons.Themoonwasgone,thenightbecamethatdark,andIcanevenheardthewindcrying….白素贞:(悲伤)Dear,Idon’twannaleaveyoualone!许仙:(悲伤)Dear,no!Don’tgo,Ineedyou!(白素贞退场,许仙倒地。)许仙:(用手指着法海,悲伤到颤抖)Fahai,whereismywife?Whereisshe!Whatwillyoudotoher!Sheissoweakthateventhewindcansweepheraway…法海:(站在许仙面前,骄傲大笑)哈哈哈,许仙,Iwillcookthissnakeandthatismyrevenge!哈哈哈哈!许仙:No!No!旁白:Asyoucansee,XuXianisheart-broken.Butlook,whathewilldonext…法海大笑着退场,许仙悲伤中缓缓起身,《二泉映月》响起。许仙悲伤地,缓缓地从怀里掏出手机。许仙:Hello,isitthesecretaryofme?Haveyoutheassuranceformywife?No?Oh,no!许仙挂了电话,动作缓慢地把手机放进口袋。《北风吹雪花飘》许仙:Oh,mymoney!Money!Whydoyoudisappearevenmorequickthanmywife?《北风吹雪花飘》落下,《千年等一回》再次响起,小青撑伞上。许仙眼睛直勾勾看着小青许仙:umbrellaunfurls,aloneandlost,downtherainylane,longingforalilaclikeher…Mz,mayIknowyourname?小青:Mynameis…XiaoQing…许仙追出去。法海(上):Itdoesn’tmatterwhetheryouseemeornot,Iamstandingherewithnoemotions.Itdoesn’tmatterwhetheryoumissmeornot,thefeelingisrightthere,notgone.
达达1110
英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈 their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是 Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈 works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。 to do the housework. Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 your own houses. 为自己盖间房。 Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。 Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。 Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可 for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。 Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。 Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。 Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不 And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。 Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。 What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么? Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。 Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 …… Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打 a nap. 个盹吧。 Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房 is strong. 很坚固。 Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门! Doors! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。 Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶 aren’t strong. 都不牢固。 Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。
桠枫娇娇
4人的英语短剧本如下:
N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman",
nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!
许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!
F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.
妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。
Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!
好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!
N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.
他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。
U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?
你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?
F: Ok, here.
好的。给。
U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!
喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!
N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.
愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。
D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)
喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)
D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself?
No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)
姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)
D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!
别来!别来!危险!
D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?
你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?
D1: What a pity!
真可惜!
N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant.
Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.
愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。
S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station.
(抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!
啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!
N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.
几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。
King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.
要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。
F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.
我来看看。或许我能呢。
N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.
这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。
短剧本特点:
1、剧本不像小说、散文那样可以不受时间和空间的限制,它要求时间、人物、情节、场景高度集中在舞台范围内。
2、反映现实生活的矛盾要尖锐突出 。
各种文学作品都要表现社会的矛盾冲突,而戏剧则要求在有限的空间和时间里反映的矛盾冲突更加尖锐突出。因为戏剧这种文学形式是为了集中反映现实生活中的矛盾冲突而产生的,所以说,没有矛盾冲突就没有戏剧。
3、剧本的语言要表现人物性格 。
优质英语培训问答知识库