馋猫爱鱼鱼
试讲要点:
★词汇教学
1. Don’t be shy. Just open your mouth widely. 别害羞,大胆地张开你的嘴。
2. To read the word, we must roll our tongues. 读这个单词,我们必须要卷起舌头。
3. The letter “r” is missing. 字母r丢了。
4. Place a letter “s” before this word. 在这个单词前加字母s。
5. Letter “L” should be capitalized. 字母L应该大写。
6. Begin / Spell the word with the small letters. 记下这个单词应以小写字母开头。
7. There’s a mistake in your pronunciation. Notice where the stress is.
你的发音有点儿问题,注意下重音位置。
8. We can get a new word if we add a suffix after it.
如果我们在这个单词后面加一个后缀,我们可以得到一个新的单词。
9. With the root of this word, take a guess. What is the meaning of this word?
根据词根猜一猜这个单词的意思是什么?
10. What’s another word for the same meaning?
也表达同样意义的另一个词是什么?
★听力教学
1. Today, we’ll have a listening practice. 今天我们将做一个听力练习。
2. Have you finished? Well, I’ll start the tape. 完成了吗?那我们开始听。
3. Listen and catch the key sentence. 仔细听,找出重点句型。
4. Let’s check the answers. First, you can check your answers with desk mate.
咱们核对下答案,首先,跟你的同桌进行互相检查。
5. Is there anyone who got full marks? 有得满分的吗?
6. Listen and pick out the new words. 听并找出生词。
7. Listen to the tape to get a general idea. 听录音,找出大意。
8. While listening, you must keep calm. 听录音时,你必须要保持冷静。
9. Before listening, think of some possible answers to these questions. 听之前,思考下这些问题可能对应的答案
10. Listen and write down the key points by heart. 听并用心写下重点。
★阅读课教学
1. What you describe fits the content of the text. 你所描述的非常符合文章的内容。
2. Read the text quickly and think about the questions: Why / Where / When / How did the story happen?
快速阅读课文,并思考以下问题:故事发生的原因/地点/时间/,是怎么发生的?
3. Don’t worry about the new words. Just try to guess their meanings.
别害怕生词,大胆地去猜它们的意思。
4. I’ll explain some important language points. Please take out your notebooks and get ready to make notes. 我会解释一些重要的语法点,请拿出你们的笔记本准备做笔记。
5. What does this part / this paragraph describe? 这一部分/段讲的是什么?
6. Notice the topic sentence is usually the first or the last sentence of a paragraph.
注意主题句经常是一个自然段的第一句或最后一句。
7. Here are two similar words. Let’s find the differences between them.
这里有两个相似的单词,请找出他们的不同来。
Now open your workbook and complete Exercise One. 现在打开你们的练习册,完成练习一。
8. For the rest of time, please ask and answer the questions with your desk mates about the text.
用剩余的时间,同桌间就课文内容进行相互问答。
9. Listen to the tape carefully. Pay attention to pronunciation, phrasing and intonation.
仔细听录音,注意语音,措辞和语调。
10. Please read this part carefully and find the topic sentence.
请仔细地朗读这一部分,找出主题句。
★语法教学
1. Today we are going to learn an important grammar point. 今天我们将要学习一个重要的语法点。
2. Notice this sentence, what tense should be used here? 注意这个句子,用到了什么时态?
3. Here we should use the Present Tense. 这里我们应该用一般现在时
4. Do you know the form of this tense? 你知道这个时态的结构吗?
5. Now, change these sentences into Indirect Speech. 现在把这些句子变成间接引语。
6. Can you change this sentence into the Passive Voice? 你们可以把这个句子变为被动语态吗?
7. What article should be used here, “a” or “an”? 这里应该用哪个冠词,a还是an?
8. Who knows the Past Tense and the Past Participle form of this verb?
谁知道一般过去时和这个动词的过去分词?
9. We should remember the three principle parts of these irregular verbs by heart.
我们应当用心记住这些不规则动词的三种形式。
10. Notice the subject. Here, we should use the Passive Voice instead of Active Voice.
注意句子的主语,这里我们应该用被动语态来代替主动语态。
苹果香蕉最爱
幼儿英语故事是提高英语教学的有效方法之一,幼儿英语故事教学是幼儿英语教学中的一种基本形式。我整理了2分钟英语小故事,欢迎阅读!
A blind rabbit and a blind snake meet each other. Neither one remembers what kind of animal they are, so they decide to feel each other.
一只瞎眼的兔子和一只瞎眼的蛇相遇了。它们俩都知道自己是什么动物,但不知道对方是什么,于是它们都决定试试对方
The rabbit says, "You feel me first." The snake says okay, and he starts feeling the rabbit.
兔子说:“你先摸摸我。”蛇同意了,它摸了一下兔子。
He says, "Well, you have fur all over, and a little cotton tail, and two long ears, and big back feet..."
蛇说:“额,你全身都有皮毛,有一个小棉球似的尾巴,耳朵很长,后腿很粗壮…”
The rabbit says, "I know! I'm a rabbit! Yippee!" Then the rabbit feels the snake.
兔子说,“我知道!我是只兔子!耶!”然后兔子摸了一下蛇。
He says, "Okay, you're long and thin, and slimy all over, and there's a little forked tongue..."
兔子说,“好吧,你长长的细细的,全身都滑溜溜的,还有一根分叉的舌头…”
The snake says, "Oh no! I'm a lawyer."
蛇说:“不!我是个律师”
A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.
一位职业猎人带着妻子和岳母一块去游猎。一个傍晚,丛林深处,夫人突然发现母亲不见了。她坚持两个人都要努力去找到母亲。
The hunter picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.
猎人拿起了他的来福,喝了一大口威士忌,开始找人。在营地不远处,他们看到了一个令人震惊的地方:岳母背对着一大丛灌木,一只雄狮正看着她。
The wife cried, "What are we going to do?"
夫人哭道:“我们该怎么办?”
"Nothing," said the hunter husband. "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it."
“没什么”,猎人丈夫说道,“狮子自己走进这么乱的地方的,让他自己出来吧。”
So this guy goes into a pet store and sees a beautiful parrot but it has a blue string handing from one foot and a red one from the other. He thinks this is a little strange so he asks the shopkeeper what the strings are for.
有个人在宠物店发现了一只美丽的鹦鹉,但是它的一只脚上牵着蓝色的绳子,而另一只牵着红色的。这个人觉得有些奇怪,就去问店主绳子是做什么的?
"Well this is a highly trained parrot" the shopkeeper replies. "If you pull the red string he talks in French, if you pull the blue string he talks in English".
“噢,这是一只训练有素的鹦鹉。”店主回答道。“如果你拉动红绳子,它会讲法语,如果你拉动蓝绳子,它就讲英语”
"Wow" exclaims the man shopping, "That's really neat. What happens if you pull them both at the same time?"
“哇塞,”这个人感到很惊讶。“太厉害了。那如果你同时拉呢?”
"I fall off my perch you idiot!" exclaims the parrot.
“我会从架子上跌倒的!你个笨蛋!”鹦鹉回答道。