Pistachio陆
生活中,到达陌生的地方,难免会迷失方向。下面是我给大家整理的关于问路的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于问路的英语对话篇1
p1: excuse me.
劳驾,打扰一下。
p2: yes?
怎么了?
p1: can you tell me the way to parcesun street please?
你能告诉我去parcesun 街怎么走吗?
p2: yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and parcesun street is the second on the left. ok?
好的,沿着这条路走大约100米就到了第一个红绿灯处,向右转是第五大道,parcesun 街就是左边第二条街,好了吗?
p1: yes, thank you very much.
好的,多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇2
Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?
Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。
Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.
(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。
Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway 与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。
Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗
Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗
Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
关于问路的英语对话篇3
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好长一段路要走。
p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大剧院的公交车吗?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。
p1: thank you very much.
多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇4
一个英语不好的人在国外问路时发生的情景对话....
A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?
先生,你好,请问你会说英语吗?
B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in the Netherlands.
我会,在荷兰几乎所有人都会说英语
A. Do you know the way to the Tivoli Garden's Restaurant?
你知道怎么去宏福花园餐厅?
B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the roundabout ……
是的,当然。直走一走走到那个环岛交叉口...
A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.
对不起,你能说慢点吗?我听得不太明白
B. Ok, I say you go straight on, and then you can see the roundabout, …
我的意思是直走,走到那个环岛处..
A. Excuse me. What does “roundabout” mean?
对不起,请问环岛是什么意思?
B. Ok, a roundabout is a traffic circle. Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.
哦,环岛就是圆形的交叉口。你先往左拐,然后直走,走到红绿灯那里再右拐。
A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.
对不起,还是不懂,我英语不太好?
B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.
那你还可以讲别的语言吗?我会讲德语。
A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.
如果你会讲中文就好了,谢谢你,我看我还是打出租车好了。
关于问路的英语对话篇5
Alice:
Excuse me!
打扰一下。
Frank:
Yes ,what can I do for you?
有什么可以帮你的?
Alice:
I am a new comer here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?
我是新来的学生,你能告诉我怎样到达学校的接待处吗?
Frank:
No problem.I'll lead you there.
没问题,我带你去吧。
Alice:
Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost.
哦,真是太感谢了。我都快迷路了。
Frank:
You are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语句型
excuse me . 劳驾
can you tell me the way to the station please ,
do you know the way to the station please.
how do i get to the station please.
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
关于问路的英语短语
left 左 right右
turn left 向左转 , turn right 向右转
go straight the ahead / go straight down 直行
go along the through until you come to沿着这条路走,直到……
a t junction. 丁字路口
a roadless circle. 环岛
a set of traffic light. 红绿灯
the restaurant. 餐馆
the bank. 银行
the church. 教堂
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
随风思恋
情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我整理了初一问路指路的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?
对不起,打扰一下,您能告诉我图书馆在哪里吗?
S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.
很抱歉。我不是这里的人。
M:Thanks anyway.
不管怎样,还是谢谢您了。
S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.
也许你可以请教那边的那位邮差。
M:Sir?
先生?
MM:Can I help you?
我能为你效劳吗?
M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?
您可以告诉我到图书馆要怎么去吗?
MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.
一直直走到下一个十字路口,然后左转。
M:Which side of the street will it be on?
它在街道的哪边?
MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.
就在你的右边。你一定找得到的。
A:Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?
打扰了,你可以告诉我去火车站怎么走吗?
B:The railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.
火车站?沿着这条街向南走,在第二个拐弯处向左转,火车站就在那条街的末尾处。
A:How long will it take me to get there?
去那里要多久?
B:It's about a ten-minute walk.
走路大概10分钟。
A:That's very clear. I think I can find my way now. Thank you.
非常清楚了。我想我现在可以找到路了。谢谢你。
B:Not at all.
不客气。
A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?
打扰了。请告诉我从这里怎么去自助洗衣店好吗?
B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.
自助洗衣店?对不起,我实在不知道。
A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?
好的,还是谢谢你。(对另一个人说)打扰了。请告诉我去自助洗衣店的路怎么走好吗?
C:Uh, let me think for a mintue.The laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two blocks.Then go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the block.Yeah, that's right, next to the drugstore.
额,让我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那么,沿着这条路一直向南走,走到保龄球小巷。然后向右转,走两个街区。接着在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那个街区的中间。是的,没错,在药房的隔壁。
A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.
我明白了。直走到保龄球小巷,接着向右走两个街区,然后向左。它就在药房的隔壁。
C:That's it.
就是这样。
A:Is it far away from here?
离这里远吗?
C:Not really.
不是很远。
A:Well, thanks very much.
好的,非常谢谢你。
C:You're welcome. Have a good day.
不客气。祝一天愉快。
A:You too.
你也是。