• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    238

威武的灰姑娘
首页 > 英语培训 > 品尝一些美食英文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

甜甜的今天

已采纳

eating delicious food?

品尝一些美食英文

87 评论(13)

羋修羋修

we can taste all kinds of delicacy.

241 评论(14)

缘分百合

品尝,指细致地辨别味道的意思。遇上美食一定要记得细致品尝,切勿狼吞虎咽,那么你知道品尝用英语怎么说吗?下面我为大家带来品尝的英语说法,供大家一起学习。

taste

英 [teist] 美 [test]

savour

英 [ˈseivə] 美 [ˈsevɚ]

degustation

欢迎品尝

Welcome to taste

品尝家

taster

品尝啤酒

sample beer;

您是否想品尝一下龙虾刺身?

Would you like to try a lobster sashimi?

野鸡是我们很少能品尝到的美味。

A pheasant is a delicacy we can seldom enjoy.

柠檬味的品尝起来或闻起来有柠檬味的

Tasting or smelling like lemons.

他第一次吃这种水果时觉得似乎在品尝世外仙果,美妙极了。

The first time he tasted the fruit, he felt as if he was having a feast for the gods.

诚邀您享受豪华海鲜自助晚,餐品尝更多海味。

Treat yourself to a sumptuous seafood buffet dinner!

公司疲于安抚公众,邀请顾客改天再来品尝。

The company tired to calm the public by offering rainchecks.

我津津有味地品尝了我妈妈做的鱼。

I tasted the fish my mother cooked with relish.

你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。

It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

计划要求其用于品尝或一些特殊的活动。

Plans call for using it at tastings and special events.

很大程度上取决于你选择哪种配料。除了亲口品尝和动手尝试外,没有别的 方法 。

Much depends on which individual ingredients you choose. There is nothing for it but to taste and to experiment for yourself.

我今年品尝过许多30美元及不到这一价位、产自里奥哈的葡萄酒,其他相同价位的葡萄酒根本无法与其媲美。

I tasted so many$ 30-and-under wines from Rioja this year that simply blew away almost all other wines at the same price point.

我们品尝了一系列不同品牌的瓶装水。

We sampled a selection of different bottled waters.

我津津有味地品尝了我妈妈做的鱼。

I tasted the fish my mother cooked with relish.

长度、持久性:品尝术语,用来指吞下葡萄酒后回味的持续时间。

Length: Tasting term used to indicate the duration of the aftertaste, once a wine has been swallowed.

我们品尝东西的方式在高空也会发生变化。

The way we taste things also changes at altitude.

我们摘了许多橘子,并且品尝了它们。

We picked a lot of oranges and tasted them.

然后,一个专家小组(每个地区都不一样)对这些酒进行品尝,看看它们是否达标。

A panel, different for each region, then tastes them to see whether they are up to scratch.

切尔西下两场欧冠比赛是对阵熟悉的敌人巴塞罗那,但德罗巴相信他的队友在把他们的注意力放在这两场期待中的碰撞前应该品尝在索非亚的胜利。

Chelsea's next two European games are against familiar foes barcelona, but Drogba believes his side should savour the win in Sofia before turning their attention towards the eagerly anticipated clashes.

在这里人们可以品尝辣椒、山茱萸、浆果、葡萄干制作的伏特加,以及各种泡菜、奢华和多样的食物,此外还有新鲜的鹌鹑蛋。

Here one can taste pepper, cornel, berry, currants home-distilled vodka, various pickles, lavish and diverse food, and fresh quail eggs.

105 评论(10)

nanahara0125

tasting the delicious

195 评论(10)

相关问答