颖儿yuki
入住酒店Check In the Hotel 入住酒店后,我们就直接去中华民俗村和锦绣中华这两个景点。After checking into the hotel, we'll go directly to China Folk Culture Village and Splendid China.
温江成都银行
酒店客房常用英语口语
在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。以下是我精心整理的酒店客房常用英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
1、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员。我能进来吗?
2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.
这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。
3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。
4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.
我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。
5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。
6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.
这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。
7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?
对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?
8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.
我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。
9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?
听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?
10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.
如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。
11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.
恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。
12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.
请把要洗的'衣物放在洗衣袋中。
13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.
快洗服务我们加收50%费用。
14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.
我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。
15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.
我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。
16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.
托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。
17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.
我马上给您再拿条毯子来。
18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.
对不起,为此您需付罚金。
19、I’m awfully sorry about it.
我对此十分抱歉。
20、I do apologize for my mistake.
我为我的错误而道歉。
21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
对不起,给您添麻烦了。
22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.
我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。
23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?
客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?
24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.
服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。
25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .
客人: 这个枕套这么脏。
26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.
服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。
27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.
客人:空调器出了问题。
GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.
服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。
28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.
请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。
29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?
我可以做夜床吗?
30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?
我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?
六月之程
1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ...May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ...Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ...Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ... 或Would you like me to do ...?Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?二、招呼语Good morning. (用于中午以前)Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店。Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?三、回答1.一般性的回答I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。Certainly, sir.好的,先生。2.请对方再等一会儿Just a moment, please. 请稍等。Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。Could you wait a little longer, please?3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。4.道歉如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间。I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答You are welcome. 不客气。Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。Here it is. 这是您的东西。7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。8.当客人的英语难以理解时面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。Pardon? 对不起?Pardon me? 对不起?I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?
优质英语培训问答知识库