团子888888
飞鸟集 Stray Birds1夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sign.2世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.3世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.4是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.5无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass whoshakes her head and laughs and flies away.6如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.7跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?8她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.9有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.10忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening amongthe silent trees.11有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.12“海水呀,你说的是什么?”“是永恒的疑问。”“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”What language is thine, O sea?The language of eternal question.What language is thy answer, O sky?The language of eternal silence.13静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makeslove to you.14创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.15不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.16我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
追梦的风筝123
罗宾德拉纳特.泰戈尔(Rabindranath Tagore)作品《飞鸟集》(Stray Birds) [说明]泰戈尔的诗有一种东方的韵味,又很强调个人的感受,他亲手翻译的英语也特别优美,作为亚洲第一个得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,他是当之无愧的。
吃得圆圆的
“生如夏花般绚烂,死如秋叶般静美原文:
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
全文中英对照:
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而我已飞过
I leave no trace of wings in the air,but I am glad I have had my flight
让生如夏花般绚烂,死如秋叶般静美
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers,and death like autumn leaves.
想做好的人去敲门,那爱人者看见门开着
The one who wants to do good knocks at the door,the one who loves sees the door opern.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了.
If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中.
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子.
What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow.
我不能选择那最好的.是那最好的选择我.
I cannot choose the best.The best chooses me.
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着.是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要.
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.It is for small needs it never asks,or knows or remembers.
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物.
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动.
The mind,sharp but not broad,sticks at every point but does not move
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了.海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了.
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off,the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候.
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧.
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们.
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
死之印记给生的钱币以价值,使它能够用生命来购买那真正的宝物.
Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
无名的日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正象那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身.
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯.
I cast my own shadow upon my path,because I have a lamp that has not been lighte.
人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号.
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence
优质英语培训问答知识库