• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    230

妮妮乖乖58
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语退房对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

北极豆豆鱼

已采纳

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我整理了关于酒店退房英语对话,欢迎阅读!

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

A:Can I help you, sir?

先生,我能帮您吗?

B:Yes, I'm checking out.

是的,我要退房。

A:Can I have your key and room number, please?

我能要您的钥匙和房价号码吗?

B:Room 1419. Here's my key.

1419房。这是我的钥匙。

A:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it?

先生,这是您的账单。请您核对一下好吗?

B:It's all right. Please charge it to my credit card.

没错。请用我的信用卡来付账。

A:Here you are, sir. You're all set. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And that next time you're in town, you will stay with us again.

先生,给您。一切都办好了。我希望您在这里住得愉快。下次您来城里,希望您还会住我们这里。

B:I will. Where can I leave my luggage? I really want to leave after lunch.

我会的。哪里可以放行李?我要在午饭后离开。

A:The bell captain will put it in the storage room. When you're ready to leave, you can claim your luggage from him.

侍者领班会把行李放在储藏室。当您准备好离开的时候,您可以向他拿行李。

B:Thanks very much. And good-bye.

非常感谢。拜拜。

A:May I help you?

A:需要帮忙吗?

B:I'm leaving now. Could you send a bellboy to pick up my baggage? I'm in Room 603.

B:我现在要走,你能派一个服务生来提我的行李吗?我在603室。

A:Certainly. We'll be up in a few minutes.

A:当然,我们几分钟内就上去。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

C:Bellboy !

C:服务生!

B:Come in!

B:进来!

C:Is this the only bag you have?

C:您只有这个袋子吗?

B:No. There's another here.

B:不,这里还有一个。

C:All right. I'll take these down to the lobby and leave them for you at the Bell Desk.

C:好的。我把这些带到下面的大厅,并给您放在服务台。

B:Thank you. I'll be down in a minute.

B:谢谢,我一分钟内就下去。

酒店英语退房对话

247 评论(13)

我爱欧文

退房的英语表达是:check out,

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.

下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:

Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?

接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?

Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.

凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。

Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.

接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.

凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was

everything?

接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't

expecting our own fridge.

凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。

Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.

接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。

Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.

凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。

Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.

接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。

Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.

凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。

Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?

接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?

Kane: No. I'll pay cash.

凯恩:不,我用现金结。Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.

接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。

Kane: I thought it was $129 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.

凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。

Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.

接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。

Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.

凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。

Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask

you for your room keys.

接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我

306 评论(12)

吃客令狐冲

Receptionist: — Good morning. May I help you?You: — Yes, I´d like to check out now. My name´s Adams, room 312. Here´s the key.Receptionist: — One moment, please, sir. ... Here´s your bill. Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?You: — What´s the 14 pounds for?Receptionist: — That´s for the phone calls you made from your room.You: — Can I pay with traveller´s cheques?Receptionist: — Certainly. May I have your passport, please?You: — Here you are.Receptionist: — Could you sign each cheque here for me?You: — Sure.Receptionist: — Here are your receipt and your change, sir. Thank you.You: — Thank you. Goodbye.希望对你有帮助

120 评论(11)

jennifer1959

A: customer B: attendentB: Good morning Sir, what can i do for you ?A: I would like to check out .B: Oky .Please show me your room key number ?A; Please let me check . Sir .your stay here 3 days ,isn't?B:Yes.A:100RMB per night ,it total 300RMB,inclusing the sevrse charge. Would you pay by crash or cried card?B:Crsah.Here is 300RMB.A:Thank you .Welcome to stay here next time.

208 评论(9)

相关问答