• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    290

lunaseayoyo
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语话题旅游

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

咪咪妈咪贝贝哄

已采纳

旅游可以欣赏风光,增长见识。旅游是个综合性的活动,它具有很大的学问。简单地说,旅游包含着天时、地利、自然、考古、建筑、园林、动植物学、方言、风土人情、饮食文化、地方土特产等。我整理了旅游必备英语口语,欢迎阅读!

Closing an Account

注销账户

1.I'11 transfer your money to a new account.

我会把您的钱转到一个新户头上。

2.I'll keep your money in your account. Please come again with your ID card.

我会为您保留账上的款项,请拿上身份证再来。

3.Even if someone has got your passbook and came to cash your money from your account, we won't give him money if his code number is not right.

即使有人拿您的存折来兑现,如果他所给的密码不对,我们也不会给他钱。

4.Has the cheque been cashed?

支票已兑换成现金了吗?

5.Thanks to the timely report-loss.

幸亏挂失及时。

6.I've come to close my account.

我来这儿是想销户。

7.Could you tell me why?

我可以知道要取消的原因吗?

8.I'd like to close my personal savings account with your bank.

我想取消我的个人储蓄账户。

9.Are you going to withdraw the cash in full amount from your account at this time?

您准备现在一次就提取账户上的所有现金吗?

10.Do you want to close your account?

您想要清户吗?

Posting Letters

邮寄信件

1.Where is the mailbox?

邮箱在哪儿?

2.Some stamps for letter, please.

请贴上邮票。

3.I want to register this letter.

我想把这封信寄挂号。

4.Where do I write the return address?

收信地址应该写在哪儿?

5.It seems that your letter is overweight.

你的信似乎超重了。

6.I suggest you send it by registered mail with A. R.

我建议你寄带回执的挂号信。

Y: Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me?

Y:对不起。您介意和我换位子吗?

X: Not at all.

X:不会啊!

Y: Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you.

Y:哦,谢谢您。您真好。

X: You're welcome. I prefer a window seat.

X;不客气。我比较喜欢窗边的位子。

Y: Oh,you do? Good. Looking out of the window sometimes scares me. So I prefer to be the man in the middle.

Y:哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有时会让我害怕。因此我比较喜欢坐中间的位子。

英语口语话题旅游

81 评论(8)

乖乖纯00

作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。因此,旅游英语这个特殊的英语文体开始在中国旅游行业中流行,并成为旅游业发展必不可少的因素之一。我精心收集了旅游英语口语句子,供大家欣赏学习!

讨价还价

1.Do you have any coupons? 你们有优惠卡吗?

2.Can you give me a discount? 你能给我打个折吗?

3.Today all the jewellery is on sale. 今天所有的珠宝全部折价出售。

4.Can you offer a quantity discount? 大量采购有折扣吗?

5.Lower the price and I'll consider it. 价钱低一点我才会考虑。

6.I'm sorry. We only sell at fixed prices. 很抱歉,我们店不还价。

7.Is there any bargaining on this price? 这个价钱还可以商量吗?

8.We give 10 percent discount for cash. 现金付款,我们提供九折优惠。

9.The best I can do is to give you a discount of 15%. 我最多能给您打85折。

10.If you keep bargaining with them, they will reduce the price. 如果你讲讲价,他们可能会降低价钱。

在失物招领处

1. Will you claim the watch? 你想认领这块手表吗?

2. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

3. Maybe someone will find it. 也许有人会发现的。

4. I left my umbrella in the taxi. 我把伞忘在出租车上了。

5. I've misplaced my mobile phone. 我忘了把手机放到哪了。

6. We'll contact you when we find it. 我们找到后会跟您联系的。

7. I left my bag of film on the counter. 我把装底片的旅行袋遗失在柜台上了。

8. Do you remember where you left it? 您是否极大丢失在哪儿了?

9. When and where did you first miss it, sir? 先生,您最早发现丢失时是在什么时候什么地方?

10. Please check it and see if everything is there. 请清点一下,看看是否一切完好无损。

在工艺品店里

1. May I see that ivory horse? 我可以看看那只象牙制的马吗?

2. Paper-cutting is a truly exquisite handicraft. 剪纸确实是精美的手工艺品。

3. Jingdezhen is called “the capital of porcelain”. 景德镇被称为“瓷都”。

4. They are not only ornamental, but also quite useful. 它们不但具有装饰性,而且还很实用。

5. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced. 我们所有的复制品都有明确的标志和标价。

6. Handicrafts sometimes are unique so that they're of great value. 有时手工艺品因其独特而具有极大的价值。

7. New Year's pictures and embroidery are all famous Chinese handicrafts. 年画和刺绣都是中国有名的工艺品。

8. It’s hard to judge between the two handicraft articles; they're both charming. 很难判定这两件工艺品的优劣,它们都很漂亮。

9. Now, making handicrafts is becoming a lot trend among young city dwellers. 现在,我们手工艺制作正在成为年轻城市居民的新宠。

10. According to our experience, these handicrafts will find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路会很好。

Choosing Clothing

1. This dress comes in four sizes. 这件礼服有四种尺寸可供选择。

2. I would like to see the skirt in the showcase. 我想看看陈列柜里的那条裙子。

3. I like this style, but I don't care for its color. 我喜欢这个式样,但是不喜欢它的颜色。

4. Let me see the crimson one in my size, please. 请拿件深红色的给我看看,要合我的尺寸。

5. I don't buy my clothes. All of them are tailor-made. 我的衣服不是买的,我所有的衣服都是量身定做的。

6. Do you know where to buy the clothes that fit me? 你知道去哪儿买合我身的衣服吗?

7. I wanted to buy the blouse, but I balked at the high price. 我想买件上衣,但因价格太贵而犹豫不决。

8. Maybe it's a little dearer, but the quality is more desirable. 价格可能稍贵些,不过质量相当不错。

9. I just buy the clothes I like instead of nothing the brand-names. 我只是买我喜欢的衣服而不去关注品牌。

10. You'd better buy some clothes that don't need to be dry-cleaned. 你最好买一些不需要干洗的衣物。

249 评论(14)

相关问答