妳是在誇我咩
导语:英语是一个交际语言,那么,孩子们的英语学习,就在交际中完成吧,不要仅仅让孩子们学习英语,还要注意多和孩子们进行英语的交流,不仅提升孩子们的英语学习兴趣,同时,还能让孩子们的口语能力不断提升。接下来我整理了少儿日常英语口语知识精选,文章希望大家喜欢!
(一)Praise and Thank 表扬,感谢。
1.You are beautiful! 你真漂亮!
2.You are clever! 你真聪明!
3.You are good! 你真棒!
4.Great! / Good! / OK! 好。
5.Very nice! 非常好!
6.Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
7.Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
8.Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
9.Thank you very much! 非常感谢你!
10.Wonderful! 太棒了!
11.I am the winner! 我是胜利者!
12.I am the first! 我是第一名!
13.You are beautiful! 你真漂亮!
14.You are welcome! 欢迎你!
15.How beautiful! 多美呀!
16.How funny! 多有趣呀!
17.Wow! It's so nice! 哇!它太好了。
18.It's a nice day!这是一个很好的一天
19.Oh,my god/goodness!哦,我的上帝
20.Wow! It's so nice/lovely!哇!它太棒了/太可爱了!
21.Nice girl/boy. 好女孩/男孩。
22.You are so sweet.你是非常可爱的
23.You look very smart. 你看起来非常聪明。
24.I wish you a Merry Christmas! 我祝你圣诞快乐!
25.I wish you a Happy New Year! 我祝你新年快乐!
26.Miss Li, you are very beautiful! 李老师你真漂亮!
27.How beautiful your clothes are! 你的衣服是多麽的漂亮呀!
(二)Apology 道歉。
1.I am sorry. 对不起。
2.Never mind. 没关系。
(三)Washing and Eating 洗浴进餐
1.I want to go to the toilet.我想上厕所。
2.Can I go to toilet?我能上厕所吗?
3.you go first. 你先去
4.Brush your teeth. 刷牙。
5.Wash your face. 洗脸。
6.Use soap to wash your hands. 用香皂洗手。
7.Dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦干。
8.Turn the tap off, when you have down. 洗完手后,把水龙头关了。
9.Show me your hands, are they clean/dirty? 让我看看你的手干净了吗?/脏吗?
10.Show me your nose/hands/head. 给我看看你的鼻子/手/头。
11.I have done my hands.我洗过手了
12.I'm the helper.我是值日生。
13.Are you thirsty?/Are you hungry? 你渴吗?/你饿吗?
14.I am hungry. 我饿了。
15.What's for lunch/breakfast/supper? 中午/早晨/晚上吃什麽?
16.I like fish/beef/lamb. 我喜欢鱼肉/牛肉/羊肉。
17.That is delicious apple/banana/orange. 美味的苹果/香蕉/橙子。
18.Please take your cup. 请拿你的杯子。
19.Have some water/tea/milk.喝一些水/茶/牛奶。
20.Help yourself. 别客气。
21.What kind of juice? 什么果汁?
22.I like orange-juice.我喜欢桔子汁
23.Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米饭还是汤?
24.Do you want to more? 你要加一些吗?
25.I want more rice/vegetable.我还要米饭/菜。
26.Have an apple. 有一个苹果。
27.Please keep the table clean. 请保持桌面干净。
28.Don't spill your foods on the table.别把你的食物洒在桌子上。
29.I spilled my soup.我把汤撒了。
30.There is no tissue paper. 没有餐巾纸了。
31.Please finish it. 把它吃完。
32.Eat a little more. 在多吃一点。
33.Don't play with your foods. 别玩食物
34.Eat properly. 好好吃。
35.Are you full? 饱了吗?
36.I am full. 我吃饱了。
37Is it delicious? 它好吃吗?
38.Wipe your mouth. 擦嘴。
39.Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。
(四)Group Activity集体活动
Outdoor Activity 户外活动
1.Are you tired?/Yes,I am tired./No,I am not.你累了吗?是的`,我累了。/不,我不累。
2.Let's start/begin. 让我们开始。
3.Hand in hand. 手拉手。
4.One by one. 一个接着一个
5.Wave your fingers.摆动你的手指。
6.Touch your stomach.摸摸你的肚子
7.What's wrong with you?/It's nothing.你怎麽了? 没事。
8.You are slow. 你太慢了。
9.You are fast.你很快。
10.Don't talk. 不要说话。
11.Come here./Come on. 过来。
12.Go to there. 去那边。
13.Wait for me.等等我。
14.I am here.我在这里。
15.Return to your seat. 回去你的座位上。
16.Let me try. 让我来试试。
17.Let's watch TV/a play.让我们来看电视/看表演。
18.Relax. 休息。
19.Calm down. 冷静。
20.Easy! 放松!
21.Watch out!/Look out. 当心。
22.Keep quite. 保持安静。
23.Wait a while/minute. 等一会儿。
24.It's warm here. 这里很暖。
25.Let's play together.让我们一起玩
26.Go ahead. 继续。
27.Sing a song. 唱支歌。
28.Come on guys. 男孩们过来。
29.Hang on for a while.稍微等一会儿
30.Enjoy yourself.自娱自乐。
31.Danger! Keep off! 危险!小心!
32.Keep away. 离远点。
33.Don't be afraid, it's safe. 别害怕,它是安全的。
34.What shall we draw today? 我们今天画什么。
35.I have no paper. 我没有纸。
36.I finished. 我做完了。
37.I can't write my name. 我不会写我的名字。
38.He takes my toy/book. 他抢我的玩具/书。
39.I want to play with Jim.我想和Jim玩。
40.Let's play home game/house. 我们玩娃娃家吧。
41.Do I need keep the toys?要收玩具吗
42.I want to go to playground. 我想玩大型玩具。
43.Show me. 给我看。
44.Listen carefully. 仔细听。
45.Say it in English. 用英语说。
46.Let's play a game. 让我们来做游戏。
47.Let's write/draw something. 让我们来写点什麽/画点什麽。
48.Let's say it together.让我们一起说.
49.How do you know?你怎麽知道的?
50.Which one do you like?你喜欢哪一个
51.You want to try? 你想试试?
52.Attention. 注意。
53.You are right. 你是正确的。
54.Paint it in red. 把它涂成红色。
55.Don't be afraid/shy. 别害怕/害羞。
56.Let's go out/outside.让我们到室外去
57.Let's go downstairs. 让我们到楼下去
58.Let's play on the ground. 让我们去操场上玩。
59.Let's go out for a walk. 让我们出去走走。
60.At ease!/Attention.稍息/立正。
61.Be slowly,take easy. 慢点,别着急
62.Let's have a race. 让我们来个比赛
63.Make a circle. 围一个圈。
64.Jump on one foot. 单脚跳。
65.Run. 跑。
66.Stop running! 别跑。
67.Clap your hands. 拍手。
68.Pick it up. 把它捡起来
69.What a mess! 太乱了!
70.Go straight ahead,turn left/right.一直走,左转/右转。
71.I am happy/angry/sad. 我高兴/生气/沮丧。
72.I am cold/hot/warm.我觉得冷/热/暖和
73.It's a sunny/cloudy day! 是个晴天/阴天
74.Who is that?/It is me.是谁呀?是我。
75.Excuse me. Can you do my shoes?打扰一下,你能帮我系鞋带吗?
(五)Sleeping time 午睡
1.It's bed time. 午睡时间到了。
2.Take off your clothes/coat/trousers/shoes. 脱衣服/外套/裤子/鞋。
3.Fold up your clothes/coat/trousers/shoes. 叠好衣服/外套/裤子,放好鞋。
4.Go to sleep. 睡觉。
5.Close your eyes. 闭眼。
6.Cover yourself up. 盖好被子。
7.Put hands into the quilt. 把手放进被子里。
8.Wake up./get up. 叫醒。/起来。
9.Put on your clothes. 穿衣服。
10.Dress yourself. 自己穿衣服
11.Fold up your quilt. 叠被子。
12.Do your buttons. 扣扣子。
13.Tuck your shirt into your pants. 把衣服掖进裤子里。
14.Comb your hair. 梳头。
15. Softly. 轻轻的。
(六)Sickness 生病。
1. Check it out. 检查完善。
2. I miss my Mummy. 我想我妈妈。
3. I don't feel very well. 我不舒服。
4. Pick up me early. 早点接我
5. I was sick yesterday. 我昨天病了。
6. I'm better today. 我今天好了。
7. I have a cough. 我咳嗽。
8. I got headache. 我头疼。
9. I got cold. 我发烧了。
10. My teeth got a pain. 我牙疼。
教师日常用语(Teacher everyday vocabulary)
1.Good morning! 早上好!
2.Good afternoon! 下午好!
3.You are good/great! 你真棒!
4.Thank you! 谢谢!
5.Good bye! 再见!
6.See you tomorrow! 明天见!
7.Stand up,please. 起立!
8.Sit down,please. 坐下!
9.What's the matter? 怎么了?
10.What happened? 发生什么事了?
11.Look at me! 看我!
12.Don't talking! 不要说话了!
13. You are clever/smart! 你真聪明!
14. You are beautiful/pretty! 你真漂亮!
15.Great!/Good!/OK! 好。
16. Well done!/Great job! 干得好!
17. Wonderful! 太棒了!
18.Nice girl/boy. 好孩子。
19. How beautiful! 多美呀!
20. How funny! 多有趣呀!
21. It’s really beautiful! 真美呀!
22. Wow! It’s sonice/ lovely! 哇!它太棒了/太可爱了!
23. It’s a nice day! 这是一个很好的一天!
24.sit very well! 坐好!
25.Don't cry ! 不要哭了
26. Don't push ! 不要推
27. said with me!跟我说
宇宙梧桐
少儿英语教学常用口语
英语文学作品中也常以书面形式记叙英语口语。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是我整理的关于少儿英语教学常用口语,欢迎大家参考!
1. to be(或 become)fed up with(someone 或 something):意思是对某人或某事感到讨厌或厌倦(to get tired of; to be disgusted or to get sick of);
例如:I am fed up with his constant complaints.(他常常的抱怨令我厌烦。)
We all became fed up with his long speech.(他的长篇演说我们都觉得讨厌。)
The husband has been fed up with his wife's nagging.(老公对老婆的唠叨感到厌烦。)
如果只用「to be fed up」也可以:
I will not wait for her; I am fed up.(我不想再等她了;我厌了。)
(动词时态是:feed, fed, fed)可见这句俚语似乎有(被动味道),如果用 feed,意思又不同了。
例如:The mother will feed the baby with milk.(母亲喂婴儿牛奶。)(feed 是及物动词)
The cattle feed on grass(牛以草为生。)(feed 是不及物动词)
但是 The cattle were fed with the grass by the farmer.(农夫用草喂牛。)
(cattle 是复合名词,意为复数);
可以说:I am fed up with him.(我讨厌他)
(但不能说:I feed up with him.)
2. to be in a rut:是指对每天同样的工作或是墨守成规一成不变的习惯,感到单调乏味。(to be tired of routine job; nothing new or excited)(rut 这个字本意是惯例或老套)。
例如:He has not been promoted for 20years; he must be in a rut.(他廿年未获升级,一定感到单调枯燥。)
After thirty years of the same job, he feels he is in a rut.(干了卅年同样的工作,他觉得枯燥乏味。)所以要放弃单调枯燥的生活方式,就是 to get out of the rut.
例如:If you hate your old job, you need to get out of the rut.(假如你不喜欢你的老工作,你就要走出乏味的日子。)
3. to cut the cord: 意思是父母要让儿女离家过著独立自主的生活
(let your children leave home and become independent)(只用於父母与儿女间的关系);
例如:When your children are old enough to take care of themselves, you have to cut the cord.(当你的孩子长大可以照顾他们自己时,你就应该让他们自力更生。)(即切断依赖父母的脐带。)
It is very difficult for many Chinese parents to cut the cord with their children.(许多中国父母很难让儿女完全独立自主。)(注:这里的cord,是指umbilical cord 即脐带。)
4. to start from square one: 意思是上次没有成功,必须回到起点从头做起
(something did not succeed in the first place, have to start over again)(这与to be back to square one 意义相同);
例如:He has to start from square one because his computer destroyed (crashed) his homework.(由於电脑搞坏了他的作业,他必须从头做起。)
The search committee for the new college president will have to start from square one.(选拔新校长委员会上次没有成功,现在又要从头做起。)
We are back to square one.(我们又从头做起。)
5. to paint(someone) a picture:意思是解释某种情况,使人更加明白。
(to explain the situation; to make things more clear);
例如:In order for you to understand better, I will paint you a picture.(为了使你更能明白,我愿加以解释。)
He will try to paint us a picture when he gives a speech.(他演讲时,尽量想法使我们明白。)
When I write an article for a newspaper, I will paint my readers a clear picture.(当我为报纸写文章时,我尽量让我的读者充分了解。)
但是to paint a picture,意思又有不同了。
例如:The artist will paint a picture of me.(画家为我画像。)
The artist painted a picture for his interior decoration.(画家为了他的室内布置而画了一幅画。)
6. to take a(或its)toll:意思是造成损失或有不良的影响
(to have bad effect);
例如:His hard work will eventually take its toll on his health.(他的辛劳工作,最后对他身体会造成伤害。)
Inflation has taken its toll everywhere.(通货膨胀对各地都有不良影响。)
The storm took a heavy toll.(暴风造成重大损失。)
The severe earthquake may have taken its toll on the economy of Taiwan.(或 Taiwan's economy)(地震对台湾的经济造成损失。)
The boss eliminated several senior positions to save money;it took a personal toll on him.(老板为了省钱删除了几个资深职位,对他个人倒有不良影响。)
(注:to take its toll 较为常用)
7. to have the floor:指在开会时取得发言权,有人发言时,其他与会者应该注意听。 (Everybody at the meeting should keep quiet and listen carefully when someone speaks to the audience.)(floor 本意是全体议员或全体与会者。)
例如:Will you mind letting Miss Wang have the floor?(王小姐发言时,请大家安静注意听好吗?)
Everybody should be able to have the floor during the meeting.(开会时,每个人都应该有发言权。)
Let Mr. Chen have the floor for ten minutes.(让陈先生发言十分钟,大家注意听。)
He was given the floor by the chairperson.(主席让他发言。)
8. to hold water:意思是站得住脚,禁得起考验或有足够的证据可证明一件事的可靠性。(to have evidence to prove something)(反之,hold no water就是没有足够的`证据,站不住脚。)
例如:I think his statement does not hold water.
(我想他的声明是站不住脚的)
也就是:There is no enough evidence to prove what he has said.
(可见hold no water=does not hold water)His theory holds water.
(他的理论是有足够证明的)
Her constant excuses for being tardy holds no water.(或 does not hold water)
(她时常的迟到藉口,没有足够的理由。)
The U. S. bombing excuse did not hold water with China.
(美国轰炸理由不足取信中国)也就是:
China feels that the reason given by the U.S. for bombing the Chinese embassy does not hold water. 所以:The argument does not hold wate r= The argument holds no water. (这争吵是没有足够的理由)
9. to tighten (one's) belt:意思是束紧裤带,省吃俭用或缩紧预算(to cut the budget)
例如: The government has to tighten its belt due to a large deficit.(由於庞大的赤字,政府必须缩紧预算。)
He tried to tighten his belt after he lost his job.(他失业后,想办法省吃俭用。)
但也可指真正的束紧腰带:Mrs. Chen has tightened her belt because she lost twenty pounds.(陈太太缩紧了腰带因为她瘦了廿磅。)
10. to put (one's) best foot forward: 意思是全力以赴,给人以尽可能好的印象,包括礼貌、举止、说话、外表等等。(to get first good impression including manners, speech, appearance, etc.)。
例如:When you go for a job interview, put your best foot forward.
(当你求职面试时,首先要尽量给人良好的印象。)
We all have to put our best foot on this project.
(我们对这个计画要做得好才能给别人一个好印象。)
(注:通常不用复数feet,因为同时伸出两只脚,一定会跌倒,即使主词是多数,也是如此。)
11. to miss a trick: 意思是不了解全部实况或不能细心察看
(not to figure out a situation;don't know everything that is going on;not very perceptive of every situation.)
(反之,does not miss a trick 就是对全部情况非常了解。)
例如:He states emphatically that he never seems to miss a trick with his staff.
(他强调他对下属是明察秋毫,无所不知。)
We can not pull the wool over his eyes because he does not miss a trick.
(我们瞒不过他,因为他对所有的事,都很清楚。)
Parents should not miss a trick regarding what their children are doing.
(父母对儿女所做所为,应该细心察看,不可忽略。)He was fired because he missed all the tricks.(由於他对事不能细心观察而被解雇。)(有人认为:如果说一个人十分精明,事事明察秋毫,似乎有点spy的味道,所以不是恭维话,读者以为然否?)
12. to nickel and dime (someone):意思是一点一滴的小事或微不足道的服务,都要收费。(to charge someone for every little thing or service)(既不是诈骗也非违法。)
例如:Sometimes the lawyer will nickel and dime you for every service he (she) provides.
(有时律师为了微不足道的服务也要向你收费。)
Many people were nickeled and dimed by their lawyers. The phone company is continually trying to nickel and dime us.
(电话公司为了琐屑细节的服务,不停地向我们要每一个铜板。)
(注:本来 nickel 是五分钱,dime 是一毛钱,现在当做动词用,过去式和过去分词是:nickeled, nickeled; dimed, dimed)
13. to throw (one's) weight behind(someone or something):意思是支持某人或某事
(to support someone or something)例如:The governor of Maryland threw his weight behind Mr. Gore for the presidential election.(马里兰州长支持高尔先生竞选总统)
He has thrown his weight behind the foreign policy toward China.
(他支持对中国的外交政策。)但是,to throw (one's) weight around 又有仗势欺人,耀武扬威或炫耀自己的重要性,想要去影响别人和情况之意。
例如:He always tries to throw his weight around.(他老觉得自己了不起,想要影响别人。)
Mr. Lin is trying to throw his weight around in his office.(林想影响办公室里所有的人。)
He throws his weight around her.(他想控制她)
14. to put teeth in(或 into)(something):意思是说话时,带著慎重其事的语气,使能有效的实施(fo be very firm in speaking)
例如:If you tell your children to do something, be sure to put some teeth in your decision.(假如你要孩子做事,必须表明你认真肯定的决定。)
When you become a manager, you need to put teeth in(into) the decision-making process.(当你是总经理时,你对决定事物,必须以肯定语气表达,才能有效实施。)
Put some teeth in your position when you speak to the teen-agers.
(对青少年说话时,必须表明你认真的立场。)I have to put teeth in my conviction that capital punishment is wrong.(我坚信我的立场,死刑是错误的)
(注:put teeth in 的后面多半跟 decision, position, stand, conviction 等单字,尤其 decision 最常用。)
15. to have a heart-to-heart talk:意思是诚恳的谈论
(fo discuss something sincerely)
例如:Let's talk heart-to-heart about heart problem.(让我们诚恳地讨论有关心脏问题)
Let's have a heart-to-heart talk about this topic.
(让我们诚恳地讨论这个议题)
I have had a heart-to-heart talk(或 conversation)with my department chairperson.
(我与系主任有个真诚坦率的交谈)(形容词用)
We had a nice heart-to-heart.(我们有个倾心的交谈)(当名词用)
(所以heart-to-heart 可当名词或形容词)