• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    269

快乐皇帝
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐厅点菜英文剧本

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Alice兔籽宝宝

已采纳

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣。B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。A: They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点。B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊。A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。A: Is it near here?离这儿近吗?B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢。B: You’re welcome.不客气。

餐厅点菜英文剧本

331 评论(14)

百度地图运营

Ordering lunch and dinnerWhat else do you recommend?Waiter: — Are you ready to order, sir? Mr Ryefield: — Yes. I´ll have the beef stew for starters and my wife would like tomato soup. Waiter: — One beef stew and one tomato soup. What would you like for the main course? Mr Ryefield: — I´ll have the Cayenne Pepper Steak and my wife would like the Fried Trout with mashed potatoes. Waiter: — I´m afraid the trout is off. Mrs Ryefield: — Oh dear. Err... What else do you recommend? Waiter: — The sole is very good. Mrs Ryefield: — OK. I´ll have that. Do you have any coleslaw? Waiter: — No, I´m sorry, we don´t. Mrs Ryefield: — Just give me a small mixed salad then. Mr Ryefield: — Same for me. Waiter: — Certainly. (...) Would you like something to drink? Mr Ryefield: — Yes, please. May I see the wine list? Waiter: — Certainly. Here you are.Mr Ryefield: — A bottle of Chablis ‘99, please. Waiter: — Excellent choice! ------------------------------------------------ breakfastI´ll have three scrambled eggs with country ham.Waitress: — Good morning. Are you ready to order? Bill Nichols: — Yes, I am, thank you. I´ll have three scrambled eggs with country ham, toast and jam, please. Waitress: — Would you like anything to drink? Bill Nichols: — I´ll have a tomato juice and some iced tea. Waitress: — Anything else? Bill Nichols: — Could I have a slice of pumpkin pie? Waitress: — Sure. Coming right up. ----------------------------------------------

202 评论(13)

liushuangr

1、A:Are you ready to order?

您现在可以点菜吗?

B:Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗?今日的例汤是什么?

A:That's minestrone,is that all right sir?

是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

B:Yeah,that's fine,and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

A:OK !.

好的!

B:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

A:Boiled potatoes,OK?

…煮土豆。好的。

B:Thanks very much.

谢谢!

A:That's all right!

不客气!

2、Waitress: Are you ready to order now, sir?

服务生:先生,可以点菜了吗?

Jason: Yes, I'll have a steak, please.

杰森:可以,请给我一份牛排。

Waitress: How would you like the steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

服务生:牛排要几分熟的?是三分熟、五分熟,还是全熟的?

Jason: Rare, please.

杰森:要三分熟。

Waitress: Would you like something to drink?

服务生:您要喝什么饮料呢?

Jason: Coffee, please.

杰森:咖啡。

餐厅点餐注意事项

(1)Hi. May I take your order?您考虑好要点些什么了吗?

Yes. I'd like some/ a…是的,我想点…

在餐厅,服务员询问顾客点单的情况常用句型May I take your order, please?或者Are you ready to order?可以直接回答自己想要吃的食物即可。

(2)Anything else?还需要点什么吗?

No, thank you. That's it.就这些,谢谢。

Yes,…please.

当顾客点餐停顿后,服务员需要再与其确认下是否还有其它需要,可以用句型Anything else?来询问。如果还有需要,可以直接回答食物。如果没有了,可以回答No, thank you. That's it.

(3) For here or to go?在这吃还是打包。

餐厅提供在店内就餐,也提供打包的服务,所以店员可以用句型For here or to go?来询问。这是一个选择疑问句,可以根据自己的情况进行回答。

327 评论(11)

风吹萧萧

餐厅老外点菜时,会使用到的英语对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅老外点菜英语对话,供大家参阅!

对不起,这个品种刚刚售完.

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

对不起,现在已经客满了.

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

对不起,现在已经没有厅房了.

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您.

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜.

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意.

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉.

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

服务员我想买单.

Waiter I want to pay my bill.

请给我一杯可乐.

Please give me a can of coca-cola.

请问卫生间在哪里?

Where is the toilet?

先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?

Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您.

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

请稍等,我马上来收拾.

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料.

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

请问您想喝点什么.

What would you like to drink, please.

请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

请问需要冷饮还是热饮.

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

请用茶.

Have a cup of tea, please!

请用香巾.

Have a piece of napkin, please!

我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?

I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

您想试一下本地的特色吗?

Would you like to try local speciality?

请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

您先来杯啤酒好吗?

Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

1、早上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

2、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

3、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

4、慢走,感谢您的光临.

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

5、请稍等.

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

6、请原谅.

Excuse me.

7、对不起,让您久等了.

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

8、请问您有几位?

For how many?

9、请跟我来,请这边走.

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

10、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

11、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排.

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

13、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

14、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

15、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了.

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务.

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

19、您想吃中餐还是西餐.

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾.

The recommendation of the day is.

347 评论(12)

相关问答