喵喵:小妹
应聘面试英语对话
许多学生在应聘之前并没有明确的目标,对于自己想就职于哪家公司及选择这家公司的原因没有很具体的计划。下面由我为您整理出的应聘面试英语对话内容,一起来看看吧。
情景对话一
I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
从你的'简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
A:I have excellent communication skills and I’m familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
情景对话二
I:How would you describe your ideal job?
你理想的工作是什么样的?
A:I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement.
我认为应该能发挥我掌握的专业知识,而且能为我提供升职的机会。
I:Why do you think you might like to work for our company?
那你为什么认为你会喜欢在我们公司工作呢?
A:I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested.What’s more, your company is outstanding in this field.
我认为我的背景和经验非常适合这个工作,而且我对这个工作也非常感兴趣,况且贵公司又是这个领域的佼佼者。
I: What makes you think you would be a success in this position?
你怎么知道能胜任这份工作呢?
A: My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经验,应该使我适合做这份工作。我相信我会成功的。
I: How do you know about this company?
你是如何知道本公司的?
A:Your company is very reputed in this city; I heard much praise to your company.
贵公司在本市很有名,我听到很多对贵公司的好评。
新驰销售一部
关于面试的英文对话
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的`课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。