快乐尚龙
英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,
你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,
For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;
因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;
The ornament of beauty is suspect,
美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,
A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.
像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。
So thou be good, slander doth but approve
所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维
Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;
你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;
For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,
因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,
And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.
而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。
Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,
你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,
Either not assail'd or victor being charged;
或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;
Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,
可是,对你这样的赞美并不足
To tie up envy evermore enlarged:
堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:
If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,
若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,
Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.
多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。
No longer mourn for me when I am dead
我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell
当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟
Give warning to the world that I am fled
普告给全世界说我已经离开
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:
这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:
Nay, if you read this line, remember not
不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起
The hand that writ it; for I love you so
那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,
If thinking on me then should make you woe.
如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse
如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
那时候或许我已经化作泥土,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.
连我这可怜的名字也别提起,
But let your love even with my life decay,
但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,
And mock you with me after I am gone.
在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
洋葱吵大肠
英 诗《 SHAKEAPEARE'S SONNET ( 21) 》汉 译《 美 之 呼 唤 - 诗 之 再 现 》
——美之呼唤 诗之再现 大美挥天意 大作舞爱笔
一. '解 '读 / 翻 译 / 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2019. 8. 31
《SHAKEAPEARE'S SONNET( 21)》 - by William Shakespeare ( UK / 1564-1616)《莎士比亚(商籁体/十四行诗)(21)》 —— 原 著 - 威 廉 - 莎士比亚 ( 英 / 1564-1616)
—— '解 '读 / 翻 译 / 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2019. 8. 31
- 'So is it not with me ''as with that Muse 【'2.''10】与其这是由于我,不如说是由于诗情画意,Stirred by a painted beauty to his verse(即被我)所描写的美所激起引发者使然/使之成诗,Who heaven itself for ornament doth 'use 【'3】是美之先天自身自在的助力发挥了成效(给力作用)And every 'fair with his fair doth rehearse; 【'4】遂其各亮点因、藉、凭(携)其各长处(得以/藉诗文)复演(脱颖再现);
- 'Making a couplement of proud compare 【'5】(这)就好比(堪比, 可以试想/比如说)With sun and moon, with earth and sea's rich gems,太阳和月亮所具有的,好比陆地和海洋蕴藏的各种珍奇所具有的,With April's first-born flowers, and all things rare好比四月应季初绽鲜花所具有的,也就是所有稀罕瑰宝所具有的That heaven's 'air in this huge rondure hems. 【'9】那种浑然天成袭人夺人感召震慑恢弘壮观的气度气派气势气场风韵风范风采风貌(质感、效应感)。
- O, let me, true in love, 'but truly write, 【'6】是的,我正是除要写出真实/表象,还要写出这种原本原装原生态的可人的可爱的诗情画意质感、效应感,And then believe me, my 'love is as fair 【'7】而且,可以相信,我还要以爱的,真爱的,爱子、亲子的笔触,写出这种可人的可爱之爱同时As any mother's child, though not so bright写得、表现得,像任何母亲爱述/赞述/赞许自己的孩子那样,不偏不倚精准到位,纵其气质、As those gold candles 'fixed in heaven's ''air. 【'8.''9】人气、气派、风度、风韵、风貌等非同天赋灵光神彩,夺目四射,非同金色灯烛,拉风惹眼人见人爱广博关注。
- Let them say more that like of hearsay well;那些追潮逐流,无非人云己云,无非以讹传讹、无异/堪称/类似传言式仿制作品可以继续盛行尽情发挥I will not praise that purpose not to sell.而我则不赞赏口是心非,讳莫如深,刻意/图谋/旨在非/忌自我出卖、坦白、告白、披露、袒露之朦胧暧昧违心含蓄隐晦保守的立意/创意/构思安排。 (赞赏直言不讳、爽朗明快、坦荡直率)
《 美 之 呼 唤 - 诗 之 再 现 》—— 原 著 - 威 廉 - 莎士比亚 ( 英 / 1564-1616)
《莎士比亚(商籁体/十四行诗)(21)》 —— 原 著 - 威 廉 - 莎士比亚 ( 英 / 1564-1616) —— 翻 译 / 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2019. 8. 31
是美,是美,是她,带来诗意和灵感,
不是我,是美,是她,托诗情画意生诗篇;
是美,是美之天惠天济,美之一己之力,让美,让美呀,诗之淋漓,歌之尽致;
看哪,看那太阳,看那月亮,看哪,看那海之珍,陆之藏,你看哪,看那阳春鲜花 ... ... 看那所有——天下所有宝藏,啊——孓然天成,举世瞩目,神采飞扬!
挥笔吧,写美,写美吧,挥笔,奋起母爱之笔,写真,更写意;不觊众望所归,不觎金灿靓丽,但求弘爱扬美如亲子,至珍至爱,真纯无疑;
因袭效仿,妄落俗套,你可大行其道;畅所欲言,写出自己,我点赞!我叫好!
三. 译 注 / 译 后 感
1. 初感莎士比亚商籁21,与其诗文,其若论文,看似莎翁在论写作——优秀作品三要素,三秘笈:a. 取材要优选,要独具慧眼,本质、宏观、意象发现;b. 笔调、笔触、笔锋要有感而发,真情实感,同时并举宣示主、客观,切忌为爱去爱,为美而美,为写而写;c. 不跟风、不效颦,自强自信、坦荡心扉写出自己
2. 因为/由于,因 ... ... 而 ... ...3. 此处 use 属名词,词义:起作用,出成效/效益4. 亮点,长处,优势,可用可取之处5. 分词,与各 with 连用,引出伴随状语至 hems(8-1),补充说明首阕论点陈述6. 除/不仅 ... ...,还 ... ...7. 可/所爱的人、物、景致/色8. 在/以其... ... 方面,被专注,关注,在意,吸引,待见9. 气场,气势,气概,风度,风韵,风范 ... ... 等客观感应10. 如果说是 ... ...,不如说是 ... ...11. 为阐明原作主题理解,副标题为本作追加12. 本作译文尚有无奈数笔,期待更多诗友、译友共同参与,相互学习
猫咪抱抱
【1】Rain雨Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。by R. L. Stevenson, 1850-1894【2】What Does The Bee Do?What does the bee do? 蜜蜂做些什么?Bring home honey. 把蜂蜜带回家。And what does Father do? 父亲做些什么?Bring home money. 把钱带回家。And what does Mother do? 母亲做些什么?Lay out the money. 把钱用光。And what does baby do?婴儿做些什么?Eat up the honey. 把蜜吃光。by C. G. Rossetti, 1830-1894【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore啊!水手,上岸吧 (Part I)O sailor, come ashore 啊!水手,上岸吧What have you brought for me? 你给我带来什么?Red coral , white coral, 海里的珊瑚,Coral from the sea. 红的,白的。(Part II)I did not dig it from the ground 它不是我从地下挖的,Nor pluck it from a tree; 也不是从树上摘的;Feeble insects made it 它是暴风雨的海裹In the stormy sea. 弱小昆虫做成的。by C. G. Rossetti【4】THE WIND风(Part I)Who has seen the wind? 谁曾见过风的面貌?Neither I nor you; 谁也没见过,不论你或我;But when the leaves hang trembling, 但在树叶震动之际,The wind is passing through. 风正从那里吹过。 (Part II) Who has seen the wind? 谁曾见过风的面孔?Neither you nor I; 谁也没见过,不论你或我; But when the trees bow down their heads, 但在树梢低垂之际,The wind is passing by. 风正从那里经过。 ~by C. G. Rossetti 另一首诗人的风之歌 O wind , why do you never rest, 风啊!为何你永不休止 Wandering, whistling to and fro, 来来回回的漂泊,呼啸Bring rain out of the west, 从西方带来了雨 From the dim north bringing snow? 从蒙眬的北方带来了雪。【5】THE CUCKOO布谷鸟In April, 四月里, Come he will, 它就来了, In May, 五月里, Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥, In June, 六月里, Change his tune, 它在改变曲调, In July, 七月里, Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔, In August, 八月里, Go he must! 它就得离去了! ~by Mother Goose's Nursery Rhyme 【6】COLORS颜色What is pink? A rose is pink 什么是粉红色?By the fountain's brink. 喷泉边的玫瑰就是粉红色。 What is red? A poppy's red 什么是艳红色? In its barley bed. 在大麦床里的罂粟花就是艳红色。What is blue? The sky is blue 什么是蔚蓝色?天空就是蔚蓝色,Where the clouds float thro'. 云朵飘过其间。What is white? A swan is white 什么是白色? Sailing in the light. 阳光下嬉水的天鹅就是白色。 What is yellow? Pears are yellow, 什么是黄色?梨儿就是黄色,Rich and ripe and mellow. 熟透且多汁。What is green? The grass is green, 什么是绿色?草就是绿色,With small flowers between. 小花掺杂其间。What is violet? Clouds are violet 什么是紫色?夏日夕阳里的 In the summer twilight. 彩霞就是紫色。 What is orange? Why, an orange, 什么是橘色?当然啦! Just an orange! 橘子就是橘色。 by C. G. Rossetti 【7】A House Of Cards 纸牌堆成的房子(1) A house of cards 纸牌堆成的房子 Is neat and small; 洁净及小巧 Shake the table, 摇摇桌子 It must fall. 它一定会倒。 (2) Find the court cards 找出绘有人像的纸牌 One by one; 一张一张地竖起 Raise it, roof it,---- 再加上顶盖 Now it's done;---- 现在房子已经盖好 Shake the table! 摇摇桌子 That's the fun. 那就是它的乐趣。 by C. G. Rossetti 【8】What Does Little Birdie Say?(1) What does little birdie say, 小鸟说些什么呢? In her nest at peep of day? 在这黎明初晓的小巢中? Let me fly, says little birdie, 小鸟说,让我飞, Mother, let me fly away, 妈妈,让我飞走吧。 Birdie, rest a little longer, 宝贝,稍留久一会儿, Till the little wings are stronger. 等到那对小翅膀再长硬些儿。So she rests a little longer, 因此它又多留了一会儿, Then she flies away. 然而它还是飞走了。 (2) What does little baby say, 婴儿说些什么, In her bed at peep of day? 在破晓时分的床上? Baby says, like little birdie, 婴儿像小鸟那样说, Let me rise and fly away. 让我起来飞走吧。 Baby, sleep a little longer, 乖乖,稍微多睡一会儿, Till the little limbs are stronger. 等你的四肢再长硬点儿。 If she sleeps a little longer, 如果她再多睡一会儿, Baby too shall fly away. 婴儿必然也会像鸟儿一样地飞走。 by Alfred Tennyson, 1809-1892 【9】The Star 星星(1) Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星! How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形, Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中, Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石。 (2) When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉, When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照万物, Then you show your little light, 你就显露些微光, Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整个晚上眨眼睛。 (3) The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空 And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿过窗帘向我望, For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛 Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太阳又现形。 (4) 'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星, Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人, Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形, Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星! by Jane Taylor, 1783-1824 【10】At The Seaside 海边(1) When I was down beside the sea 当我到海边时 A wooden spade they gave to me 他们给了我一把木铲 To dig the sandy shore. 好去挖掘沙滩。 (2) The holes were empty like a cup 挖成像杯状般的空洞 In every hole the sea camp up, 让每个洞中的海水涌现 Till it could come no more. 直到它不能再涌现。 by R. L. Stevenson 【11】Boats Sail On The Rivers(1) Boats sail on the rivers, 小舟在河上航行, And ships sail on the seas; 大船在海中操轮, But clouds that sail across the sky, 然而白云飘过天空时, Are prettier far than these. 比这些更为悦人。 (2) There are bridges on the rivers, 河上有桥, As pretty as you please; 如你所愿的那么悦目; But the bow that bridges heaven, 然而横跨在穹苍的长虹, And overtops the trees, 却比树梢更高, And builds a road from earth to sky, 而能建筑一条通行天际的道路,Is prettier far than these. 比这些更为美好。 by C. G. Rossetti 【12】The Swing 秋千(1) How do you like to go up in a swing, 你喜欢荡一趟秋千, Up in the air so blue? 置身于蓝蓝的晴空吗? Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing 啊,我认为这是小孩所能做到的Ever a child can do. 最愉快的玩耍。 (2) Up in the air and over the wall, 越过墙外高踞天空, Till I can see so wide, 直到我能望见如此广大的世界, River and trees and cattle and all 河流、树木、牛群, Over the countryside---- 还有整个的乡村。 (3) Till I look down on the garden green 直到我俯瞰着翠绿的花园 Down on the roof so brown---- 以及棕色的屋顶 Up in the air I go flying again 我又飞上天去, Up in the air and down! 在天地间上下穿梭! by R. L. Stevenson
郑二头头
【1】Rain雨Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。(二)Never give up永不放弃Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain 永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 。 永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 。 难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 , 一 如 既 往 。 只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 。 露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 。 相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 。(三)A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子 William Blake/威廉.布莱克To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰(四)Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening雪夜林畔驻马 By Robert FrostWhose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though;He will not see me stopping hereTo watch his woods fill up with snow.My little horse must think it queerTo stop without a farmhouse nearBetween the woods and frozen lakeThe darkest evening of the year.He gives his harness bells a shakeTo ask if there is some mistake.The only other sound's the sweepOf easy wind and downy flake.The woods are lovely, dark and deep.But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.雪夜林畔驻马 罗伯特.弗罗斯特我想我知道这是谁的树林.他的家虽在那边乡村;他看不到我驻足在此地,伫望他的树林白雪无垠.我的小马一定会觉得离奇,停留于旷无农舍之地,在这树林和冰湖中间一年中最昏暗的冬夕.它将它的佩铃朗朗一牵问我有没有弄错了地点.此外但闻微风的拂吹和纷如鹅毛的雪片这树林真可爱,黝黑而深邃.可是我还要赶好几英里路才能安睡,还要赶好几英里才能安睡.(五)ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM 总是有一个梦想Forget about the days when it's been cloudy. But don't forget your hours in the sun. Forget about the times you have been defeated. But don't forget the victories you have won. Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered. But don't forget the times your luck has turned. Forget about the days when you have been lonely. But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen. Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right. But don't forget to always have a dream. 忘掉你失意的日子,但不要忘记黄金的时光。 忘掉你的一次次失败,但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘记你的时来运转。 忘掉你的孤独日子,但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑。 忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,但不要放弃你的梦想(六)THE CUCKOO布谷鸟In April, 四月里, Come he will, 它就来了, In May, 五月里, Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥, In June, 六月里, Change his tune, 它在改变曲调, In July, 七月里, Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔, In August, 八月里, Go he must! 它就得离去了! 【七】Boats Sail On The RiversBoats sail on the rivers, 小舟在河上航行, And ships sail on the seas; 大船在海中操轮, But clouds that sail across the sky, 然而白云飘过天空时, Are prettier far than these. 比这些更为悦人。 (八)There are bridges on the rivers, 河上有桥, As pretty as you please; 如你所愿的那么悦目; But the bow that bridges heaven, 然而横跨在穹苍的长虹, And overtops the trees, 却比树梢更高, And builds a road from earth to sky, 而能建筑一条通行天际的道路,Is prettier far than these. 比这些更为美好。 (九)Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡 Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧 Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野, Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不生(十)The Star 星星Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星! How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形, Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中, Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石。 (2) When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉, When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照万物, Then you show your little light, 你就显露些微光, Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整个晚上眨眼睛。 (3) The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空 And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿过窗帘向我望, For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛 Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太阳又现形。 (4) 'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星, Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人, Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形, Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!
优质英语培训问答知识库