• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    325

catcat654321
首页 > 英语培训 > 情景对话英文翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Megumi2046

已采纳

英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了情景英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

Learning Chinese “汉语热”

Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

K: What impressed you the most?

中嗣令你印象最深的是什么?

C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

K: Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7

K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”.

K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。

C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’.

X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发青和英语完全不—样.

K: It certainly is.

确实是.

C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼

K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

真可令.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

那你就是在学中文歌啦?

K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

没错!我现在都会唱几首

C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎么学会的

K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦.

C: It makes sensc.

挺有道理的。

K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

当然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典带上.

IQ&EQ 情商和智商

Jerry: I really admire you, Diana.

戴安娜,我真的很羡慕你.

Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.

为什么啊,杰瑞?你这话让我摸不着头脑.

J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school.

你总是很开心,成绩也一直很好.

D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.

那是因为我很努力,没有别的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.

J: isn't there anything else?

没别的了?

D: I have no idea.

是啊,我不知道还有什么.

J: you must have a high IQ score.

你的智商一定很高吧?

D: well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.

哦,杰瑞,告诉你一个秘密吧

J: go ahead.

好啊.

D: my IQ score is slightly above average.

我的智商是中等偏上水平.

J: seriously? But you are such a genius.

真的吗?你可是个天才啊!

D: maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.

或许我的情商比较高吧,我不太确定.

J: well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.

应该没错,有时候情商要比智商重要.

D: you can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.

对!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成绩的.

J: oh, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?

好的,谢谢.我正要去图书馆呢,要不一起去吧?

D: let's go!

好的,走吧.

情景对话英文翻译

85 评论(9)

壹贰叁肆4321

英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了两人英语情景对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

拜访 对话

Steven's neighbour Jack comes to visit him,

史蒂文的邻居杰克来史蒂文家串门。

Steven: Please come in!

史蒂文:欢迎,请进!

Jack: Hi. Steven. I just drop in and want to have a chat with you.

杰克:嗨,史蒂文。我只是顺便来看看,和你聊一聊。

Steven: Oh, so nice of you to come here. Have a seat. Please make yourself at home.

史蒂文:哦,你能来真是太好了。请坐吧,别客气,像在自己家一样。

Jack: OK. ( Sit on the sofa) Wow! Your house was decorated so beautiful.

杰克:好的。(坐在沙发上)你们家装修得很漂亮。

Steven: Thank you. My wife would be very happy to hear this.

史蒂文:谢谢。我太太知道了一定会很高兴。

Jack: She must have done a lot of work on it.

杰克:她一定在这上面花了不少功夫。

Steven: You bet.

史蒂文:的确是这样。

结识新邻 对话

Steven meets his new neighbour Charlie in the corridor. Now they are having a conversation.

史蒂文在走廊里碰到了他的新邻居查理。他们在交谈着。

Steven: Hi. are you new here?

史蒂文:你好,你是新搬来的吗?

Charlie: Yes. I moved here last week.

查理:是的,我上周搬来的。

Steven: I'm Steven, your neighbour.

史蒂文:我是史蒂文,你的邻居。

Charlie: I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you.

查理:我是查理,很高兴认识你。

Steven: Nice to meet you, too.

史蒂文:我也很高兴认识你。

Charlie: Since we live in the same neighbourhood, maybe we can help each other from now on.

查理:既然我们是邻居,以后我们可以相互照应一下。

Steven: I guess so. I live next door but one, and hope you'll drop in now and then.

史蒂文:没错!我们的住处只有一户之隔,我希望你常到我家来串门。

Charlie: Thank you.I will.

查理:谢谢你,我会的。

网上购物 对话

Steven intends to buy a new cellphone online, but he doesn't know how to pay for it. Now he isasking Annie for help.

史蒂文想从网上买一部手机,但他不知道该如何付钱。现在他正向安妮询问。

Steven: Annie, do you like shopping online?

史蒂文:安妮,你喜欢在网上购物吗?

Annie: Yes, I like it, because it's convenient.

安妮:喜欢啊,因为网购很方便。

Steven: Last week, I tried to buy a new cellphone online, but I didn't know how to pay for it.

史蒂文:上周我想在网上买个新手机,却不知道该怎么付钱。

Annie:First, you should open an account at the online bank. After that, you can buy anythingyou want online.

安妮:你得先在网上银行开一个账户,然后就可以上网买你想要的东西了。

Steven: Are there many things online?

史蒂文:网上的商品多吗?

Annie: Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online! (They log in ashopping website.)

安妮:当然了,你能买到全世界所有的东西。我们来上网看看吧。(他们登录了一个购物网站。)

Steven: That's amazing. Oh, an on line virtual supermarket?

史蒂文:这真是太棒了。哦,有个网上虚拟超市?

Annie: Let's click to check it out.

安妮:我们点击进去看看。

Steven: Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will loveit. She loves shopping in supermarkets.

史蒂文:哦,我明白了。它是仿照真的超市,让人感觉它像真的一样。我妈妈会很喜欢的,她最爱逛超市了。

92 评论(15)

相关问答