• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    345

小C爱点dian评ping
首页 > 英语培训 > 机场情景英语视频

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

白色七巧板

已采纳

暂且用A代替领队 B代替导游 A:hello,i am jemmy .white ,the tour leader of holiday tour group .thank you for coming to meet us B:hello ,mr.white,nice to meet you .i am zhang mei ,the guide from China Youth Travel Service tian jin branch A:nice to meet you ,this is the first trip to china ..i am afraid we will put you through a lot of trouble B:no throuble at all ,we are so glad you could come ,mr.white,how was you trip? A:very nice ,we had a very pleasant trip B:we have a group 30 ,right? A:yes B:do we need to wait for any of your baggage? A:no,each of us has only one piece of carryon baggage. B:well,is every body herenow?our coach is outside the airport. A:oh,let me see,ye everybody is here . B:shall we go now? A:yes i think so B:Attention please ,everyone .now please follow me to the coach .

机场情景英语视频

279 评论(11)

风吹散了心

机场费 airport fee出站(出港、离开) departures国际机场 international airport登机手续办理 check-in国内机场 domestic airport登机牌 boarding pass (card)机场候机楼 airport terminal护照检查处 passport control immigration国际候机楼 international terminal行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim国际航班出港 international departure国际航班旅客 international passengers国内航班出站 domestic departure中转 transfers卫星楼 satellite中转旅客 transfer passengers入口 in中转处 transfer correspondence出口 exit; out; way out过境 transit进站(进港、到达) arrivals报关物品 goods to declare不需报关 nothing to declare贵宾室 V.I.P. room海关 customs购票处 ticket office登机口 gate; departure gate付款处 cash候机室 departure lounge出租车 taxi航班号 FLT No (flight number)出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point来自…… arriving from大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service实际时间 actual租车处 car hire已降落 landed公共汽车 bus; coach service前往…… departure to公用电话 public phone; telephone起飞时间 departure time厕所 toilet; W. C.; lavatories; rest room延误 delayed男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's登机 boarding女厕 women's; lady's由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures餐厅 restaurant迎宾处 greeting arriving酒吧 bar由此上楼 up; upstairs详见

80 评论(8)

boboyoung1983

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

119 评论(12)

相关问答