藏青妹妹
1、打公用电话:
1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again.
2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?
翻译 &解析:
1. 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她。
2. 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。
3. 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?
4. 你不介意我用你的电话吧?
5. 如何打外线?
解析:*1. public phone 是公用电话, pay phone 也是(投币式)公用电话;而公用电话亭则是telephone booth.*2. 在外打公用电话就表示无法让对方回电,所以通常会再告知下次联络时间或方式。*3. 有时找不到公用电话, 必要时需向商家借用电话,或者在别人的公司借电话时可用以上几句。*4. outside line 是“电话外线”,而extension 为电话(内线)分机。
2、打错电话:
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻译 &解析
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:1. 区域号码是 area code2. 电话号码的'念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你
小狸露宝1234
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展,在英语教学评价中实施英语口试势在必行。我精心收集了打电话常用英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
1.Hello.Overseas operator.
你好!国际电话总机。
2.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.
我要打对方付费的电话到日本。
3.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.
国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。
4.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?
妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?
5.You can call direct if you like.
如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。
6.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?
能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?
7.…and then dial the city code and the number.
然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。
8.Start with the international code which is 00.
一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。
9.What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可用优惠价?
10.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。
11.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.
讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。
12.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.
我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。
13.Can I dial direct?
我可不可以打直拨?
14.How about the charges?
费用如何?
15.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
16.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
17.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。
18.Could you put through a collect call for me?
你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?
19.And what's the number you are calling?
电话号码呢?
20.And your name and number?
您的姓名和电话号码呢?
21.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.
您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。
22.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.
您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。
23.Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗?
24.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.
电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗
电话留言
Hello, it’s Marry available(有空)?
你好,Marry现在有空吗?
No, she’s in the meeting right now.
不,她现在在开会。
Can you give her a message for me?
你能帮我给她留个言吗?
Certainly.
当然。
This is Bob in the accounting, tell her I have her check.
我是会计部得Bob,我这里有她的一张支票。
I’ll give her the message.
我会转告她的。