L美食诱惑
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。a: can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?b: here you are.给您。a: what’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。b: do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(after a few minutes.)过了一会儿。a: i can have the check, please.结帐。c: george. let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) aa制a: no, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。b: cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?a: charge, please. put it on my american express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)a: do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?b: no, i am afraid we don’t.没有。a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。b: that’s fine.我们明白了。(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3-good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. a table for two?早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?-yes, by the window, please.是的,请给我靠窗户的。-this way, please.这边请。-thank you.谢谢餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4-good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. here are the menus. would you like to drink something first?晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?-i'll have a coke cola with ice. what about you?我想要可乐,你呢?-a n apple juice, please.苹果汁-thank you. here we are.coke cola with ice and apple juice . are you ready to order now, gentlemen?谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生-no, we are still looking at the menu. maybe you should recommend something for the main course?没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?-certainly. the t-bone steak is very good. i would suggest that you try this.当然可以。t-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。-that's a good idea. i love beef steak, i'll have the t-bone steak.好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。-how would you like it cooked?/how would you like you steak done?你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?-rare ,medium,medium well,well done.三成,五成,七成,全熟

初记装饰
1、Good afternoon! Sir, madam, it is the two? 下午好!先生,女士,是两位吗?
2、Yes, there is the position of the window? 是的,有靠窗的位置吗?
3、yes, Sir This way!有的,先生女士这边走!
4、Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
5、This is our menu, do the two want to drink? 这是我们的菜单,请问两位要喝点什么?
6、Give us two cups of juice!给我们两杯果汁吧!
7、Ok, please enjoy your meal, two cups of juice 好的,请慢用,两杯果汁
8、Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点菜吗?
9、Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
10、That's minestrone, is that all right sir?是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
11、What is the specialty of the house? 餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
12、T - bone steak is good, you can try this dish! T-骨牛排不错,你可以试一下这个主菜!
13、Good idea, I like to eat steak, I'll order it!好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点它了!
14、Do you like you steak cooked? Thirty percent, fifty percent, seventy percent, well done.请问你的牛扒要几分熟?有三成,五成,七成,全熟。
兴业腾达装饰
heiio,brian. heiio. I wang to eat lunch,can you come? ok! Can we eat kfc? No. Can we eay bishengke? No,i doesn't like bishengke. now we goto a restaurant.ok!
123456789小姐
as the plane lands, her friend Ethabella comes to pick her up. Since it's the first time of her going to America, after a long time flight, amber feels very tired. So Ethabella drives amber to the hotel she reserved. What does she say to make sure her accommodations are acceptable? Ethabella:Here's the hotel, Amber. Do you need any help? Amber:No, that's quite alright. Thanks for the offer. Ethabella:Don't mention it. I'll come by Sunday morning at 07:00. We eat breakfast together first and then we go to my apartment. At there we can recall the past ,by the way, I'll tell you something about the American custom. Amber:OK. See you then. (Amber steps out of the car as a hotel porter arrives) Porter:Good afternoon, miss. May I take your bags? Amber:ok, thanks.(She steps into the hotel and goes to the reception) Receptionist:Good afternoon, do you have reservation? Amber:Yes, I do. Miss Lee. Please give me a no-smoking room. Receptionist:Ok, miss.( checks on the computer) Miss lee have already paid for it. Please sign here. Amber:ok, do you have room service? Receptionist:Yes, miss. The menu is in your room. This is your key. I will arrange the bellman to pick up your luggage. Amber:Good, thank you. 在Amber所乘的飞机降落的同时,她的朋友Ethabella也已到达机场来接她。因为Amber初次来到美国,坐了很长时间的飞机,感觉很疲惫,所以Ethabella开着公司的车,带Amber来到了一家事先预定好的旅店,她们是如何办理住宿手续的呢? Ethabella:Amber,就是这家旅店了。你还有什么要帮忙的吗? Amber:没什么了,谢谢你的帮助。 Ethabella:哎小事一桩。我星期日早上7:00过来,我们一块吃早饭然后再回我的公寓,一起追忆往事,顺便给你介绍一下美国的习俗。 Amber:好,那到时再见。(旅店的侍应生走到车边,Amber走出汽车) Porter:下午好,小姐。需要我帮忙拿行李吗? Amber:好的,谢谢。(她走进旅店,来到服务台) Receptionist:下午好,您预定房间了吗? Amber:订了,是一位姓李的小姐。请给我一间不许吸烟的房间。 Receptionist:好的,小姐。(在电脑上查了一下)您的费用,李小姐已经为你付过了,请您在这里签名。 Amber:行。有房间服务吗? Receptionist:是的,小姐。菜单就在您的房间里。这是您的钥匙。我会叫搬运工将您的箱子搬到楼上。 Amber:太好了,谢谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库