• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    218

燃情咖啡
首页 > 英语培训 > 问路英语对话配图

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

汉口小霸王

已采纳

在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了关于指路问路英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Tim:Excuse me.

劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。

Mei: Yes?

什么?

Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?

我怎么去三里屯?

Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.

离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。

Tim:Thanks.

谢谢。

Mei:You’re welcome.

不客气。

Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?

劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?

Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.

当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。

Paul:Thank you.

谢谢。

Wei:Don’t mention it.

不客气。

Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?

请问,这附近有没有中国超市?

Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.

有。中国城就有中国超市。

Ling:Where’s Chinatown?

那中国城在哪儿?

Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.

在特拉法加广场的北面。

Jack:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Jill:You’re welcome.

不客气。

A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.

A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?

B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。

A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?

B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。

A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?

B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.

A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?

B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.

B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.

A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.

A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。

A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?

B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。

问路英语对话配图

156 评论(13)

馋佬胚祖宗

出国旅行之前最重要的就是学会一些常用的问路英语口语,下面我为大家带来有关问路英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

A:Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?

麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?

B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.

B:离这儿有两三个街区.

A:How long will it take if I walk?

A:走着去需要多长时间?

B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.

B:大约15分钟.

A:How can I get to the zoo?

A:我怎样才能到动物园呢?

B:You can take a bus.

B:您可以坐共汽车.

A:Does this bus go to the zoo?

这辆车开往动物园吗?

B:Yes,it does.

B:是的.

A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?

A:怎样才能到宏大影院呢?

B:It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.

在帕克大街.步行去太远了.最好坐公共汽车.

A:Which bus shall I take?

A:坐哪路公共汽车?

B:Bus No.2.

B:二路.

A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?

打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?

B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.

B:在第五大街.

A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.

A:我不大明白.

B:I see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.

我知道了,你没来过这儿.向前走两个街区,然后向左拐就到了.

A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?

A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?

B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.

从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.

A:Where is Walt Street?

A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?

B:Next to this one.

234 评论(10)

相关问答