• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    293

猪咩小宝er
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话酒店预订

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

轻轻空空

已采纳

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!

R:

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

R:

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

G:

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

R:

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

G:

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

R:

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

G:

Sure.

好的

R:

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

G:

Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

R:

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

G:

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

R:

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation?

职员:您有预订吗?

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?

职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?

Steven: Yes, that's right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?

职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?

史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢你.

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

英语对话酒店预订

333 评论(15)

MOMO丫丫

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想订房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3号

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3个晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大床房多少钱一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一个晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦还好,那要大床房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢!

Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

目前就这些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再见!

193 评论(13)

相关问答