• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    203

空空的小新
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试建议英文对话

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

大旺财爱小旺财

已采纳

英语面试对话是根据实际面试过程的问题随机应变的。英文面试的对话范例如下:1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什么事?3.May I help you?你有什么事吗?4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。5.Please sit down.请坐。6.Won't you take a seat?请坐。7.Please take a seat.请坐下。8.Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。

面试建议英文对话

352 评论(8)

childrenqj126

英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)

面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。

很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。

A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。

你好XXX女士。

A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。

从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。

我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。

公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。

A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。

我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?

I:What classes did you like best back in school?

在学校你最喜欢哪门课?

A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。

统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。

I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?

说一下你的个人综合能力

A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。

Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record。

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position。

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things。

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.

海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。

S: Mr. Davis,

W: Miss Wang

S:维斯先生,

W:王小姐

S: What kind of a job are you interested in?

你对哪种工作感兴趣?

W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.

我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。

S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.

我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。

W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.

是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。

S: Have you had any experience asa guide?

你有做导游的经验吗?

W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.

嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。

S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.

偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。

S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.

我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。

S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?

好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?

W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.

我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。

S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.

谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。

W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.

谢谢,戴维斯先生。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

323 评论(12)

倒数第一丑

在面试英语中,即使是口语水平不太理想的应聘者,只要提前做好准备、了解可能出现的面试问题及相应的作答方式,也可能在面试中脱颖而出,获得心仪的职位。那么职场面试英语的常用情景对话有哪些呢?下面我为大家整理了面试英语对话2篇,希望对大家有所帮助!

面试英语情景对话一

Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的'工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什么优点?

I'm a good team player.

我是一个富有团队精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情执着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我学东西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

225 评论(15)

穗宝儿yz

英语求职面试对话(通用10篇)

英语求职面试过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那录取机会必定大大增加。下面我为你整理了英语求职面试对话范本,希望能帮到你!

HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

HR:Yes, I think so.

HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

HR: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

B: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?

请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。

B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.

你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你

HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?

你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?

B:Oh, yes, I think so.

恩,我想我能。

HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.

好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。

B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.

我叫xxx来自xxx大学

HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job

你为何选定到此地来谋职?

B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。

HR:What interest you most about this job?

你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?

B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。

HR:Why should I hire you?

我为什么要聘请你?

B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作

HR: When can you begin?

你何时能开始工作?

B: Immediately.

马上就可以

HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.

所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你

B:I will wait patiently, thank you.

我会耐心等待的,谢谢

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith

很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

你是吴先生吧?

A: Yes, I am.

是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A:WU JING

吴京

I: What kind of person do you think you are?

你觉得你自己的个性如何?

A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。

I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?

A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。

I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?

A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。

I: How do you spend your leisure time?

你业余时间都做些什么?

A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。

I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?

A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?

i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?

a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.

a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?

i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?

a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?

i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?

a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.

a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。

A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when

A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?

B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?

A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.

好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。

I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.

谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。

A: Your English is fluent.

你的英语很流利。

I: Thank you.

谢谢夸奖。

A: How do you think of the weather today?

你觉得今天的天气如何?

I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。

I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?

舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?

A: Ah,never mind, please.

啊,没关系,请问吧。

I: Can you tell me how old you are?

你能告诉我你多大了吗?

A: I am 25 years old.

我25岁了。

I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?

A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.

我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。

I: What other foreign language do you speak?

你还能说其他别的外语吗?

A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.

我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。

i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

i: 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?

a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.

a: 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建XX年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?

i: 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

a: 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

Smith: Nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高兴见到你。

Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

杰克:我也很高兴见到您。

Smith:You are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?

Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。

Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。

Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。

Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?

Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。

Smith: What about your computer skills?

史密斯:计算机技能如何?

Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。

Smith: And anything else?

史密斯:别的方面呢?

Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。

Smith: I see.

史密斯:我知道了。

Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。

Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.

杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。

Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.

史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。

Jack: I feel very honored.

杰克:我感到很荣幸。

Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.

史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。

Jack: Please.

杰克:您请讲。

Smith: How old are you?

史密斯:你多大了?

Jack: I am twenty-three years old.

杰克:我今年23岁。

Smith: How do you live now?

史密斯:你现在住在哪里?

Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.

杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。

Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?

史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?

Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.

杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。

Smith: Are you from Bei jing?

史密斯:你是北京人吗?

Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.

杰克:是的,我出生在北京。

Smith: OK, I have no more questions.

史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。

351 评论(8)

丢了肥膘的猪

Hello everyone,I feel it's my pleasure to be here.I hope we can have a happy chat.

210 评论(12)

相关问答