• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    299

天壹老师
首页 > 英语培训 > 宾馆中的英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

一碗小泡饭

已采纳

出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。

宾馆中的英语对话

122 评论(8)

小喵酱碎碎念

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G: John smith, room 1208 .

C: May I have your room key, please ?

G: Sure. Here you are.

C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G: I see .

C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G: I’d like to pay in cash .

C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G: Here you are .

C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G: Thank you .

C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

262 评论(13)

相关问答