我豆是我
随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!
Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.
场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。
C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?
早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。
G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。
C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.
女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。
G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.
好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。
C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?
好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。
G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。
C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?
晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?
G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.
C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.
谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。
G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.
噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。
C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?
我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?
G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。
C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.
再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?
下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.
我想订房。
Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?
当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?
Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.
3月3号
Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?
您想住多久?
Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.
3个晚上。
Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?
好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?
Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.
双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。
Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?
当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?
大床房多少钱一晚?
Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.
680元一个晚上。
Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.
哦还好,那要大床房吧。
Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?
好的,您想要早餐吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?
女士,请问预订人的姓名是?
Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.
Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。
Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?
好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?
不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?
Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.
目前就这些了。
Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.
好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。
Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!
再见!

世界前八强吃货
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!
Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?
Absolutely! 没错!
This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you?
你好.你有什么事?
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.