木雨大大雯
作为旨在培养学生语言交际能力的高中英语对话课,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。下面是我精心收集的关于节日的简洁英语对话,希望大家喜欢!
A:Merry Christmas, Bill!
圣诞快乐,比尔!
B:Merry Christmas. Steven!
圣诞快乐,史蒂文!
A:What do you want to do to celebrate Christmas?
你想怎么庆祝圣诞节?
B:I'll have supper with my girlfriend and go shopping. What about you?
和我女朋友一起吃顿饭,然后去逛街吧。你呢?
A:I'll go to church first and then go to a Christmas party. Would you like to come?
我先去教堂,然后去参加一个圣诞晚会。你们要不要来?
B:I'd love to. But I am going to meet my girlfriend right now. See you later.
我很乐意去。但我现在去接女朋友,一会儿见。
A:See you.
一会儿见。
A:When do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
你们什么时候庆祝感恩节?
B:On the fourth Thursday of November.
11月的第4个星期四。
A:What do you eat on that day?
你们那天吃什么?
B:People cook turkeys for Thanksgiving dinner.
人们在感恩节晚餐时做火鸡吃。
A:Anything else?
还有其他的食物吗?
B:Besides the turkeys, we'll also have other delicious food. Such as pumpkin pies, puddings, mashed potatoes, bread, a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
除了火鸡,我们还吃许多别的好吃的。比如南瓜派、布丁、土豆泥、面包、还有许多新鲜的水果和蔬菜。
A:I'm almost hungry.
我都被你说饿了。
A:Bill, Happy Halloween!
比尔,万圣节快乐!
B:Happy Halloween! What creature are you going to dress up as?
万圣节快乐!你准备扮成什么角色?
A:I will dress up as a vampire with big fangs.
我将扮成长着尖牙的吸血鬼。
B:May I have a look at your costume?
我能看看你的服装吗?
A:Sure. Wait a moment. (Several minutes later) Here you are.
当然可以。等一下。(几分钟后) 给你。
B:I like your black clothes and your fangs are cool.
我喜欢你的黑衣服,你的尖牙真酷。
A:I will bite many beautiful girls on the neck tonight. Maybe I will suck their blood.
今晚我要咬许多漂亮女孩的脖子。也许我还会吸她们的血。
B:Haha. Wish you good luck.
哈哈。祝你好运。
zjxlhzyt虹
进入社会之后,能体现你英语水平直观的不是各种考试的分数,而是你的真实口语水平,西安汉普森英语常用口语对话频道主要通过各种生活中常用的的英语口语对话,让你轻松掌握英语口语,今天西安汉普森英语为大家整理关于感恩节的英语对话。 01 Classic Sentences经典句子 01.Turkey is the centerpiece of Thanksgiving Day. 火鸡是感恩节的主菜。 02.Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday in November. 感恩节在n月的第4个星期日。 03.Thanksgiving is a movable holiday. 感恩节的日期每年不同。 04.We invite her to have Thanksgiving dinner with us. 我们邀请她和我们一起吃感恩节晚餐。 05.Thanksgiving parade is an annual event. 感恩节游行是一年一度的活动。 06.Try some pumpkin pie, please. 请尝一点南瓜饼吧。 07.Thanksgiving Day is round the corner. 感恩节快到了。 08.Thanksgiving Day is a traditional American holiday. 感恩节是传统的美国节日。 09.Turkey and pumpkin pie are the traditional American foods served at Thanksgiving. 火鸡和南瓜饼是美国传统的感恩节食品。 10.Let's have pumpkin pie. 我们吃南瓜饼吧。 11.I'm thinking of a thanksgiving feast. 我想组织一个感恩节宴会。 12.It is a harvest festival. 它是庆祝丰收的节日。 02 Useful Dialogue实用对话 Thanksgiving Day Tonny: Thanksgiving Day is round the corner. Jenny: Is it? It's the last Thursday in November, right? Tonny: Yes. Jenny: Time flies! Tonny: I am thinking of a Thanksgiving feast. I'd like to invite you. Jenny: Great! Is there a special story on the holiday? Tonny: Yeah. The early settlers had a good harvest. They believed God gives them the harvest. Jenny: So they wanted to show thanks to God? Tonny: You got it. You have a mind like a steel trap. 1 Jenny: What do you do on Thanksgiving Day? What should I do? Tonny: You don't have to do anything, just turn up. We are going to prepare a big feast. Jenny: What is the main food? Tonny: Turkey, it is a big bird like a chicken, but much bigger than chicken. And, pumpkin pie. 感恩节 托尼:感恩节快到了。 珍妮:是吗?是在十一月的后一个星期四,对吗? 托尼:是的。 珍妮:时间过得真快呀! 托尼:我想组织一个感恩节宴会。我想邀请你。 珍妮:太好了!有关于这个节日的故事? 托尼:是的。早期的移民曾有一个很好的收成。他们相信这是上帝给的。 珍妮:所以他们想向上帝表明他们的谢意? 托尼:你已明白了。头脑转得真快。 珍妮:你们在感恩节都做些什么?我应该做些什么? 托尼:你什么也不用做,到时候来就可以了。我们要准备一个大的宴会。 珍妮:主要食品是什么呢? 托尼:火鸡,它是一种像鸡的禽类,但比鸡大得多。还有南瓜饼。 以上就是西安汉普森英语为大家整理关于感恩节的英语对话。平时多去英语角,多与人用英语聊天,创造多的情景对话,使用能飞英语学习软件创造近似真实的语言训练环境是练习英语会话的不二法门,建议您走出去参加英语角,或者参加西安汉普森英语口语培训班进行系统的学习。
神采飞扬0829
高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。我整理了关于感恩节的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
ASo what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
你们感恩节都做些什么?
BNot much really. It's more of an American tradition, so back home we don't really celebrate it. In fact, I am not even sure of what exactly is being celebrated!
没有很多的事,这个是美国的传统,回到家我们并不过这个节。我甚至不确定究竟要庆祝哪些东西。
AWell you know, it's a time to get together with all your family and be thankful for everything!
嗯,你知道的,这是一个大家聚到一起的时候,对很多事进行感恩。
BYeah but, how did this holiday come to be?
是的,但是,这个节日是什么样子的呢?
AWell, the first settlers of Massachusetts arrived there because of religious persecution from England and King James. Once in the New World, they befriended an native named Squanto, who taught them how to harvest food from the area such as corn.
嗯,第一个移民到马萨诸塞赛州的人是为了躲避英格兰的宗教和詹姆斯国王的迫害。一旦到达新大陆,他们和当地的斯匡托成为朋友,斯匡托教会了他们如何种植当地的食物,比如玉米。
BAnd then what did happen?
然后怎样呢?
AWell, they had enough havests for the next winter and celebration。They decided to have a big feast for the natives, giving thanks the land, and everyone for the foods, healthy and new lives.
嗯,他们有足够的收成来过第二年冬天和开个庆祝会。他们决定为当地人举办一个盛大的节日,来感谢土地,带给大家食物,健康和新的生活。
BInteresting! I am amazed how big and delicious thanksgiving dinners are!
很有趣!我很好奇盛大有美味的感恩节晚餐会是什么样的。
ACome to my house for Thanksgiving! We are having turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes with gravy, and lots of stuffing!
来我家过感恩节吧!晚餐有火鸡,南瓜派,捣碎的土豆和面粉,还有各种馅。
BCount me in!
算上我吧!
杰克: Have a nice Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐!
凯特: Same to you!
你也是!
杰克: Are you going anywhere?
你打算去哪过节吗?
凯特: I thought about going to my sister's. How about you?
我考虑去我妹妹那.你呢?
杰克: Oh, I'll probably just stay at home.
哦.我可能就呆在家里了.
Li Lei has no idea of Thanksgiving and Steven is telling him something about it.
李雷对感恩节不是很了解,史蒂文正在给他讲解。
Li Lei: When do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
李雷:你们什么时候庆祝感恩节?
Steven: On the fourth Thursday of November.
史蒂文:11月的第4个星期四。
Li Lei: What do you eat on that day?
李雷:你们那天吃什么?
Steven: People cook turkeys for Thanksgiving dinner.
史蒂文:人们在感恩节晚餐时做火鸡吃。
Li Lei: Anything else?
李雷:还有其他的食物吗?
Steven: Besides the turkeys, we'll also have other delicious food. Such as pumpkin pies,puddings, mashed potatoes, bread, a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
史蒂文:除了火鸡,我们还吃许多别的好吃的。比如南瓜派、布丁、土豆泥、面包、还有许多新鲜的水果和蔬菜。
Li Lei: I'm almost hungry.
李雷:我都被你说饿了。