耀眼的小日
酒店办理入住的英语口语
在酒店经常会碰到为客人办理入住的口语,下面是我分享的办理入住的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
You can hear this...
你可以听这个……
Let me see if there's a room available.
我查一下是否有空房。
Will you please fill in the registration form?
请您填一下这个登记表可以吗?
Would you like a room with a view of the garden?
您喜欢朝花园的`房间吗?
We give 5% discount for one week, 10% for two weeks and over.
住一周我们给5%的折扣。两周和两周以上给10%的折扣。
May I reconfirm your departure date?
我能再确认一下你们离店的日期吗?
You can speak this...
你可以说这个……
Do we check in here?
我们是否在这里办理入住手续?
Could I fill in all the forms on their behalf?
我是否可以代他们填写?
Are you checking in, sir?
先生,您要登记住宿吗?
May I see your passport?
我能看看您的护照吗?
Will you please fill in the registration form?
请您填一下这个登记表可以吗?
Have you made a reservation with us, sir?
先生,您在我们饭店预订了吗?
Let me check the computer...
我来查一下电脑……
I'm afraid not.
没有。
Here is the key to Room 212 and your room card.
这是212房间的钥匙和您的房卡。
I hope you will enjoy your stay.
希望您住得愉快。
Shall I find another hotel for you?
我另外替你们找一家旅馆好吗?
I'm afraid we have no record of your reservation.
恐怕我们没有你们的预约记录。
花大本事
欢迎,问好,询问是否有预约,告知房源情况,提供房卡指明方向/无房请至哪里等待之类的Welcome to xxx hotel, how are you, do you have a reservation, room is available or not, elevator is over there/please have a s rest in lounge and we will inform you when room is ready
快到腕里来
用叫医生吗? Do you need a doctor? Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?) Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。) Do you want me to get a doctor? Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?) 请叫救护车。 Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。 We need an ambulance now. Please get an ambulance. 我要看病。 I'd like to see a doctor. 我觉得身体不舒服。 I'm not feeling well. 你能帮我请位医生吗? Could you send me a doctor? 你怎么啦? What's wrong with you? What's the matter? Is anything wrong?原文来自: