blue-taste
1、请给我菜单。 May I have a menu,please? 2、是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in chinese? 3、在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 4、餐厅有些什麼餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 5、可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list? 6、我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine? 7、餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have? 8、我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine. 9、我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have Frence red wine. 10、是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some goodwine? 11、我可以点餐了吗? May I order,please? 12、餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼? What is the specialty of the house? 13、餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special? 14、我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that? 15、我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers andmeat(fish) dish.

小白兔256
餐厅里有很多道菜,每天点一道不同的话,要几天能吃遍餐厅里所有的菜呢?下面是我给大家整理的餐馆就餐英语对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆就餐英语对话:消费者要如何确保自己的权益呢
客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服务员,过来。
服务员:
What is the matter,sir?
怎么了,先生?
客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。
服务员:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什么地方不满意吗?
客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。
服务员:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。
客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎样,我要见你们经理。
服务员:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找经理。
客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我个合理的解释。
服务员:
We will, please wait a moment.
会的,请稍等。
餐馆就餐英语对话:用餐前
客人:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
服务员:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来点喝的吗?
客人:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
服务员:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
客人:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。
服务员:
We don't have “the usual” here.
我们这没有“一般的咖啡”。
客人:
I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?
我并不太介意。你有什么好的提议吗?
服务员:
Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today
意大利浓咖啡,拿铁咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇诺咖啡,等等——现在都非常流行。
客人:
Fine, I'll take the mocha.
好的,来一杯摩卡咖啡。
餐馆就餐英语对话:预约座位
Frank:
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.
我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。
Marry:
For what time,sir?
几点的,先生?
Frank:
Around 8∶30.
晚上8:30分左右。
Marry:
May I have your name please,sir?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Frank:
Mr.Frank.
弗兰克先生。
Marry:
All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .
好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。
Frank:
Yes.
是的。
餐馆就餐英语对话:点餐
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
餐馆就餐英语对话:等待就座
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
shaaaronzy
不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1
1/Customer=C Waiter=W
C; Waiter, come here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
2/Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3
A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)
B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)
C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)
D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)
A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)
E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4
123 welcome,please!
1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)
A:5 people
1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)
B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)
1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)
Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)
D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)
B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)
E:tomato juice (番茄汁)
A:and you ?(向邵)
C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)
A:me too (我也一样)
1:wait a minute !(请稍等)
2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)
A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)
2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)
A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)
2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)
A:medium(五成熟)
C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)
2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)
E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)
D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)
B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)
D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)
B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)
2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)
B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)
2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)
ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)
12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)
A:waitress
1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)
A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)
Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)
1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)
3:I’ll come .
What can I do for you
A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our
mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)
A:ok
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
水蓝冰蓝
A: What can I do for you?B: I would like to order something to eat.A:What soup would you like?B: How about tomatoes and eggs?A: Ok, anything else?B: I would like to have a bowl of rice, some vegetables and pork.A: OK, Do you want to have a drink?B: Yes, I would like to have some orange juice and a bottle of coke.A: Ok, anything else.B: No, thank you.