我许你一世安好
商务英语口语对话
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
萱萱小宝
在从事与商务英语相关方面工作的时候,拥有一口流利的商务英语口语学习就显得非常的重要,很多学员想提升自己的商务英语口语水平,但是找不到相关的句子。接下来我在这里给大家带来简短的常用商务英语句子,希望对你有所帮助! 1.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries 我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。 2.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price 我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。 3.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。 4.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas 我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。 5.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market 我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。 6.These items are most salable in our market 在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。 7.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy 在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。 8.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent 我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。 9.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, boxes to a wooden case我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的,每个木箱装盒,每盒一打。 10.In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。 11.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about pounds货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的,每袋约重磅。 12.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases在运输或储存时,纸箱不会和木箱混在一起,所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。 13.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation Please set your mind at ease我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进,敬请放心。 14.The cigars are packed pieces to a small packet, packets to a carton, cartons to a cardboard container雪茄烟每包支,每个纸盒包,每个纸板箱装个纸盒。 15.What do you think of humor in business presentation?你怎么看商务演讲中的幽默? 16.Laughter is necessary in work Corporate humor helps to make your workload light and boosts your energy level And if you have a sense of humor, it helps to enhance atmosphere at the presentation and the audience will become more friendly and engaging幽默在工作中是很必要的。工作中的幽默能帮助减轻你的工作负担,提高能量水平。而且如果你有幽默感,这可以你活跃演讲的气氛,观众也变得更友好和有魅力。 17.Now let me make a brief introduction of my company 下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。 18.Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities我们公司主要生产电信设备。 19.We have had much experience in handling textiles 我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验。 20.Thank you for your inquiry Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量? 21.Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC We met several years ago 你还记得我吗?Benjamin Liu在PVC市场部。我们几年前见过。 22.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 23.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品 24.What about the price?对价格有何看法? 25.What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧? 26.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 27.It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price看来我也只好接受这个价格了。 28.Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。 29.We are pleased to grand you a % discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的%的折扣。 30.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。 31.Nice to meet you I’ve heard a lot about you 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 32.Excuse me I’ll be right back 对不起,我马上回来 33.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。 34.Reliability is our strong point可靠性正是我们产品的优点。 35.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。 36.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。 37.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 38.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。 39.As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $, for pairs of leather shoes为了表示友谊,我们接受双皮鞋为美元的价格。 40.Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $ per piece既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至美元。 41.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。 42.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。 43.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。 44.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。 45.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products在代理过程中,请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。 46.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted我方相信你们的客户会对改进过的包装满意的,你们的担心是多余的。 47.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 48.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing我们更货向用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。 49.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 50.You're going out of your way for us,I believe我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
优质英语培训问答知识库