s290443260
当我们和朋友去餐厅厅时,有哪些是需要我们学习的常用 英语口语 呢?下面我为大家带来餐厅常用 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家练习!
Mr. Wang: This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.
Wang: Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。
Madame Hulot: Yes, it's very nice. All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared. Let me know if you need any help with the menu.
Hulot: 是啊,的确很棒。我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。
Mr. Wang: Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?
Wang: 谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?
Madame Hulot: Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste. It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.
Hulot: 好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。
Mr. Wang: Mmm. Maybe another time.
Wang: 嗯,也许下次吧。
Madame Hulot: You could try the ravioli. They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.
Hulot: 你可以试试ravioli。它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。
Mr. Wang: Sounds good. I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course. What does it come with?
Wang: 听起来不错。我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。副餐厅是什么?
Madame Hulot: Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.
Hulot: 额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。
Mr. Wang: I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?
Wang: 那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?
Madame Hulot: I'm having my usual. I like the fish here. Would you like some wine?
Hulot: 我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。你要喝点酒吗?
Mr. Wang:Oh, yes. That would be lovely.
Wang:噢,好,你真热心。
Mr. Wang: Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.
Wang: 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。这是我最喜欢的餐厅馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。
Mitzuko: It looks wonderful. Very authentic.
Mitzuko: 看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅厅一样。
Mr. Wang: The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.
Wang: 大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。
Mitzuko: OK. So, what can you recommend?
Mitzuko: 好。那你可以推荐一下吗?
Mr. Wang: Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.
Wang: 嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。
Mitzuko: Is it salty?
Mitzuko: 很咸吗?
Mr. Wang: Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.
Wang: 一点儿都不。味道很清淡。
Mitzuko: What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean? I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.
Mitzuko: Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。
Mr. Wang: Oh, that means soup of the day. I'll ask the waiter what they have today. Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.
Wang: 嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。我会问服务员今天是什么汤。你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。
Mitzuko:No. I'll try them. Sounds good.
Mitzuko:没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。
Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.
王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?
Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.
服务员:没问题,先生。请看。
Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?
服务员: 你们要点餐厅了吗,先生?
Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.
王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。
Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.
光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。
Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?
服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?
Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.
光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。
Waiter: And you, sir?
服务员: 先生,您呢?
Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?
Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.
服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。
Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.
王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。
Waiter: Very good, sir.
服务员:太好了,先生。
餐厅常用英语情景对话相关 文章 :
1. 简单实用点餐厅英语对话
2. 实用英语情景对话之餐厅厅点餐厅
3. 英语餐厅厅情景对话
4. 日常英语对话;在中餐厅厅
风吹杨柳千条线
英语是世界上普遍使用的语言,许多国家都在强化和改革基础教育阶段的英语教学,英语教学得到了极大的重视,尤其是初中英语口语教学也越来越受到关注。我整理了关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您约定座位了吗?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
没有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你们一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一个人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
请跟我来,这是菜单。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃过主菜再点吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,汤马上就会上来。
AHello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order?
先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗?
BYes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole.
好的。我想要一份有奶酪微辣的墨西哥鸡肉蔬菜卷,并且一边有鳄梨味的色拉酱。
AI' m sorry sir, but we ran out of chicken. May I suggest our delicious beef burritos or cheese quesadillas? Both include a side of guacamole and jalapenos.
先生,真抱歉,鸡肉已经买完了。我能给您推荐其他美味吗,比如牛肉玉米煎饼或者有奶酪的油炸玉米煎饼。它们都有鳄梨泥和辣酱。
BSure I' ll have the burrito. Do you have nachos?
好吧,来一份玉米煎饼。你们有烤干酪辣味玉米片吗?
AOf course sir. Our nachos come with melted cheese and chili.
当然有,先生。我们的玉米片是融合了奶酪和辣椒。
BSounds good.
听起来不错。
AWould you like anything to drink?
您需要些喝的吗?
BSure, I' ll have a Corona.
嗯,就来杯淡啤酒吧。
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。