大嘴闯天下
亲,下面我给出参考答案,因为我本身学过商务英语,答案应该也八九不离十了。1 The contract includes what we have agreed upon our discussion.2 We both parties reached an agreement on the terms of the contract.3 This is our standard contract.4 Do you think it necessary to make an amendment to the payment terms?5 I suggest the clause"shipmhent shall be made before or on September 2th" should be stipulated on the contract.6 The details of the contract can be amended only on the condition that both parties agree.7 How long is the contract duration?8 The contract is valid for 3 years.9 The contract renews annually.10 We will honor the draft when it becomes due, only if all contract stipulations have been duly impletemented by you. 对话1A Mr Wang, do you have any news about the deal we talked before?B: We have already check with our customers and they are satisfied with the quality and style of your products in general.A: I'm very pleased to have such a news.Thanks to your efforts and cooperation,the deal can be carried on smoothly.Could you tell me when we can conclude the contract?B: Well, I think we may draft the contract this evening.You can come and have a look at 9 tomorrow morning.A: But I already have a date with other people.B: How about at 3 o'clock tomorrw afternoon?A:OK, that'll be fine!B: See you then.对话2A:Let's check the terms of the contract before we sign it ,so as to avoid any subsequent disputes caused by some problems.B:All right.Let's check it together.A: Look at this item,it stipulates that the goods must be packed in paper boxes and put into cartons. I thinnk It's necessary for the clothes but not for the attachments.B: I agree with you. The attachments should be packed individually.A: Besides,the clause stipulates that partial shipment and transshipment are not allowed.But we agree to allow both of them before.B: You're right.It must be amended.A: And as to the item about arbitration, we advise to proceed it in China.The reward of the arbitration shal be legally binded upon both parties.以上我是很用心去翻译的哦,望亲采纳!
年轻就要耍大牌
Amand:Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?阿曼达:那么付款方式如何?您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?Lee:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.李:恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。Amand:You know for this a large amount,an L/C is costl~it also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.阿曼达:您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。Lee:Pm very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。Amand:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.阿曼达:噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .Lee:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。Amand:If you can send 300,000 pieces in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.阿曼达:如果您在这个月前发货300,000条的话,我将同意开立信用证。Lee:All right,hope to get the L/C at an earlier date.李:好的,希望早日能收到您的信用证。Amand:Also hope to get the goods at an earlier date.Let’s sign the contract!阿曼达:也希望早点收到您的货.让我们来签合同吧! Amand:I'd like to know your usual way of packing the scarves.阿曼达:我想了解一下你们对围巾的常规包装方法。Lee:Before the scarves are to be delivered,they are wrapped in a plastic-film bag,then make 20 pieces one bundle with the rope.李:在围巾发运之前,先将其包在一个塑料薄膜袋中,然后用绳子把20条扎起来做一捆。Amand:What about your outside packing?阿曼达:用什么做外包装呢?Lee:Of course we use canons.李:当然是纸箱了。Amand:I agree,the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.阿曼达:我同意,同时包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。Lee:So we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.Breakage never happened to our deliveries.李:所以我们通常还用尼龙带加固,我们的货物从未发生过破损现象。Amand:When can you have the goods delivered?阿曼达:您什么时候可以交货?Lee:It will take one and half months to produce these goods.李:大概要一个半月才能生产这些货。Amand:Why so slow?阿曼达:为什么这么慢呢?Lee:Because these days,there is a shortage of electric power in our province,we only have 4 days with the power in one week.李:因为最近我们省电力紧缺,我们一周只有四天有电。Amand:Oh,that’s terrible,we need the goods urgently.阿曼达:噢,那样太糟糕了,我们的货要得很急。Lee: Maybe we can send half of them by the ending of this month to meet your urgent needs? And then other can be send in the middle of the next month,is it OK for you?李:也许我们可以月底先给您发一半货应急,然后下月中句发另外一半货,这样好不好?Amand:That will do,thank you.阿曼达:可以的,谢谢。
秀之美--艳梅
汗..比我们还毒...我们就要求5分钟....一、商务:what time would be convenient for you?你看什么时间比较方便?I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project!为我们下一个项目干杯!would you please tell me when you are free?请问你什么时候有空?gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。can I have your price list?你能给我价格单吗?will you give us an indication of prices?你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。what about the prices?那价格方面怎么样?Let's call it a deal.好,成交!our product is the best seller.我们的产品最畅销。our product is really competitive in the word market.我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我们的产品行销海外许多地区。It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意兴隆。I want to out your product.我想了解一下你们的产品。this is our latest devlopment.这是我们的新产品。we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我认为假如价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。Is that your quoted prices?这是你方的价格吗?It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我们很难再降价了。our prices are the most reasonable.我们的价格是最合理的。can you cut down the price for me?你们可以降低价格吗?we can offer you discount terms.我们可以向你提供折扣。Do you quote CIG or FOB?你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你们要求的价格。we can't cover our production cost at this price.这个价格我们不能保本。Are the price on the list firm offers?报价单上的价格是实价吗?This is the lowest possible price.这是最低价了。thank you for your inquiry.感谢贵方询价。How about the prices?价格如何?When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.假如交易成功,样品费由我们付。 三、谈判与合同Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.假如交易成功,样品费由我们付。I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。When shall we come to sign the contract?我们什么时候签订合同?Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?我想该签合同了吧?Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.关于合同我想提出几点看法。The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。Have you any questions in regards to the contract?关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗? 四、订货When can we expect your confirmation of the order?你什么时候能确定订单?We want to order this article from you.我们想订这种做。What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?你们订货的最低量是多少?May I see your list?我可以看一下你的货单吗?We postponed an order.我们要推迟订货。Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满足,现寄去试订单,请供给现货。We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很兴奋接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供给你们的最新产品。Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.假如你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我们果断要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。There is a change we have to make in the order.订单中有一处需要修改。 五、运输We require that transshipment be allowed.我们要求答应转船。When can you make shipment carefully?你们什么时候装船?We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我们将按规定的时间发货。When can you make the balace shipment?你们何时可以发余下的货呢?I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?不知道能否尽快装运订货?Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我们讨论一下运输方式吧。What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?你所打算的是哪一种发货期?Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。When can we collect the goods?我们什么时候可以提货?We can't advance the time of delivery.我们无法将交货时间提前。I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交货拖延了。How long does it take you to make delivery?你们需要多长时间发货? 六、付款Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。Can you tell it on an installment basis?你们这里可以分期付款吗?Do you accept payment by installments?你同意分期付款吗?How would you like paymentbe made?你们采取什么付款方式?We expect payment in advance on first orders.我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。What are your terms of payment?你们的付款条件是什么?We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。Do you accept D/P payment terms.你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?What is the period of validity of this L/C?这张信用证的有效期是多久? 七、投诉与索赔The shipment i stuck in customs.出货在海关受阻。If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.假如你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所发送的货比原样品差。How many are you short?你们缺了多少?Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。Who'll bear the freight?运费由谁来承担?We have a complaint about quality.我们要起诉质量问题。We have to file a ckaim on you.我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你们发运来的货物不符合标准。I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我认为责任不在我方。We can only take on so much.我们只能承受这么多。 八、税收Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.纳税是每个公民的义务。Howmany types are taxes divided into?税收可分为多少税种?Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。The tax rate China is not very high.中国的税收率不是很高。What's the personal income tax rate?个人所得税是多少?Tax evasion is also a crime.偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不开发票是一种偷税行为。Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。Shall savings interest be taxed?存款利息要纳税吗?
沙土花生
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
Claims &Settlement
索赔与理赔
A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
A: We understand your problem.
A:我很理解你们的困难。
B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
Packing & Shipment
包装与装运
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B:这点没有问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。
Signing a Contract
签订合同
A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
A: All right. I'll see to it.
A:行,我会留心的。
B: Any other question?
B:还有其他的问题吗?
A: No, nothing more.
A:没了。
B: Shall we sign the contract now?
B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
A: With pleasure.
A:好的。
B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
A: I hope so, too.
A:我也希望如此。
优质英语培训问答知识库