lee是个小吃货
1、You said it! 你说得对!
A: Wow, it’s really hot in here! 哇,这里真是热啊!
B: You said it! 你说得对!
2、Couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。
A: I’m tired of always being treated like a child!
我讨厌老被当成小孩子来看待!
B: Couldn’t agree more. We deserve more respect.
我完全同意。我们应该受到更多的尊重。
3、There you go! 这就对了!
A: So you mean I should turn right at the second crossroads?
你是说我应该在第二个十字路口向右转?
B: There you go! You won’t miss it.
对!你不会错过它的。
4、You can say that again. 的确如此。/没错。
A: Their football team seems to have lost a lot of games.
他们的足球队似乎输了很多场比赛。
B: You can say that again.
的确如此。
扩展资料:
另外一些说法
1、你说的有道理。
You've got a point there.
2、她说得很有道理。
She talks a lot of good sense.
3、你说的话没有道理。
What you say makes no sense.
4、他争辩得很有道理。
He argues soundly.
5、依我看,他说的话是有道理的。
From where I stand, what he said is reasonable.
6、这倒很有道理。
That makes a lot of sense.
心泊-李伟
有道理itmakessense非常好Great!Excellent!Magnificent!后面的比较口语...赫赫..还有些Fword就不说了Fantastic!Brilliant!Terrific!Awesome!Kickass!Supercool!
刀刀吹雪
“有道理 ” good pointThere is reason in.... (某事)有道理。You have a point there. 你说得有道理。You got a good point. 你说得很有道理"非常好"It is great. It's excellentthat's very well
竹径通幽处
你说的有道理。: You've got a point there. 她说得很有道理。: She talks a lot of good sense. 你说的话没有道理.: What you say makes no sense. 他争辩得很有道理。: He argues soundly.依我看,他说的话是有道理的。: From where I stand, what he said is reasonable.这倒很有道理。: That makes a lot of sense.有道理: 1. with reason2.that figures3.have reason4.it figures5.have a point Examples:1. 你说得有道理。 You have a point there.2. 你说的有道理。 You've got a point there.3. 这个评估很有道理,可能相当正确。 It was a shrewd assessment and probably pretty close to the truth.4. 我认为这是没有道理的。 I think that's not reasonable.5. 这没有道理。 It makes no sense. 道理: [ dào li ] 1. justification2. principle3. sense4. reason5. argument6. basis7. order8. theoryExamples:1. 这没有道理。 It makes no sense.2. 我认为这是没有道理的。 I think that's not reasonable.3. 按道理他应该到车站去接你。 He should have meet you at the station on principle.4. 你看这有道理吗? Do you think it makes sense?5. 这倒很有道理。 That makes a lot of sense.6. 这个计划道理上行得通, 但不现实。 The plan is feasible in reason but impractical.7. 他从道理上解释了这个老人的行为。 He explained the behavior of the old man within reason.8. 你说的话没有道理. What you say makes no sense.
HaoRen19990828
一般比较常用的是:有道理可以说:sounds rightit makes (perfect) sense.....或者比较professional的说法可以是:it's in the ballpark非常好的说法很多拉,看你要表达什么了一般赞扬别人可以说: great! sounds great!或者: fantastic, perfect, terrific一般美国人说法都把表扬别人的话放在嘴边,让人感觉很好,但是其实并不代表他特别赞扬你,更多只是一种礼貌~
优质英语培训问答知识库