融发装修
当我们和朋友去餐厅厅时,有哪些是需要我们学习的常用 英语口语 呢?下面我为大家带来餐厅常用 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家练习!
Mr. Wang: This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.
Wang: Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。
Madame Hulot: Yes, it's very nice. All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared. Let me know if you need any help with the menu.
Hulot: 是啊,的确很棒。我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。
Mr. Wang: Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?
Wang: 谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?
Madame Hulot: Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste. It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.
Hulot: 好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。
Mr. Wang: Mmm. Maybe another time.
Wang: 嗯,也许下次吧。
Madame Hulot: You could try the ravioli. They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.
Hulot: 你可以试试ravioli。它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。
Mr. Wang: Sounds good. I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course. What does it come with?
Wang: 听起来不错。我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。副餐厅是什么?
Madame Hulot: Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.
Hulot: 额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。
Mr. Wang: I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?
Wang: 那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?
Madame Hulot: I'm having my usual. I like the fish here. Would you like some wine?
Hulot: 我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。你要喝点酒吗?
Mr. Wang:Oh, yes. That would be lovely.
Wang:噢,好,你真热心。
Mr. Wang: Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.
Wang: 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。这是我最喜欢的餐厅馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。
Mitzuko: It looks wonderful. Very authentic.
Mitzuko: 看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅厅一样。
Mr. Wang: The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.
Wang: 大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。
Mitzuko: OK. So, what can you recommend?
Mitzuko: 好。那你可以推荐一下吗?
Mr. Wang: Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.
Wang: 嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。
Mitzuko: Is it salty?
Mitzuko: 很咸吗?
Mr. Wang: Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.
Wang: 一点儿都不。味道很清淡。
Mitzuko: What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean? I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.
Mitzuko: Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。
Mr. Wang: Oh, that means soup of the day. I'll ask the waiter what they have today. Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.
Wang: 嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。我会问服务员今天是什么汤。你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。
Mitzuko:No. I'll try them. Sounds good.
Mitzuko:没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。
Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.
王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?
Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.
服务员:没问题,先生。请看。
Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?
服务员: 你们要点餐厅了吗,先生?
Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.
王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。
Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.
光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。
Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?
服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?
Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.
光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。
Waiter: And you, sir?
服务员: 先生,您呢?
Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?
Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.
服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。
Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.
王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。
Waiter: Very good, sir.
服务员:太好了,先生。
餐厅常用英语情景对话相关 文章 :
1. 简单实用点餐厅英语对话
2. 实用英语情景对话之餐厅厅点餐厅
3. 英语餐厅厅情景对话
4. 日常英语对话;在中餐厅厅
咩丝忒酷
在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!
A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?
B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。
A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?
B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。
A:You are welcome. 不客气。
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客气。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。
B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。
A:It's a deal. 一言为定。
Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?
Jim: No, we don't. 没有。
Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?
Jim: Just two people. 就两位。
Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?
Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。
Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?
Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?
Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。
Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)
Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。
Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。
Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?
Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。
Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?
Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。
Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?
Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?
Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。
Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。
优质英语培训问答知识库