• 回答数

    7

  • 浏览数

    295

多收了三五斗啊
首页 > 英语培训 > 结账英语口语短句

7个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

应该勇敢

已采纳

在餐馆就餐,有没有在最后结账的时候不知道用英文怎么说呢?本期跟你分享如何用英文买单哦~

结账英语口语短句

226 评论(9)

黑粉精灵

结账,付款在英语口语中要说 foot the bill , foot 是动词,bill是账单的意思。“埋单”就是根据这个意思翻译成中文的。如果日常生活中在餐馆结账,要表达“我来结账”,就是另一层意思,通常说It is my treat. 我来买单。

290 评论(9)

寻梦的蒲公英

生活中,“结账”直接说:Check!

339 评论(12)

糖糖和胖秘

餐馆的账单,英式英文叫bill,美式则叫check。叫伙计结帐,你可以说:

1、Can we have the check/bill?

麻烦帮我结账。

2、May I have the check/bill?

麻烦帮我结账。

3、The check, please.

结账,麻烦了。

扩展资料:

情景对话:

Waiter:Would you like anything else?

您还需要其他什么吗?

You: No thanks, I think that's all for tonight. Just thecheck, please.

不用了,谢谢,今晚就这些吧。结账就行。

Waiter:Great. A moment.

好的,稍等。

Shall we split the check?

我们可以分开吗?

We'd like to pay separately.

我们想分开付。

Waiter: Do you want to pay together or separately?

您是想一起还是分开付呢?

You: We'd like to pay separately.

分开吧。

346 评论(8)

吃货和世界

小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。下面是我带来的关于结账的英语对话,欢迎欣赏!

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Todd:Here you are.

给你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

Todd:Thank you.

谢谢。

198 评论(8)

脂肪君绝缘体

bring me the check 叫服务员给你去结账时用to check out 一些有计时的,有记录的地方用,如酒店to pay the bill/check 付账单,一般开支how much 一般是即时付款用go to wait in the paying line 去排队结账clearing 结算,商务用语

336 评论(9)

螃蟹横走

平常结账 Ordinary checkout 英 [ˈtʃekaut] 美 [ˈtʃɛkˌaʊt] n. 检验,校验; 结帐;

272 评论(11)

相关问答