twinkle100
英语口语 是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面我给大家带来购物常用的英语口语情景对话。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话1
A: Good morning! What can I do for you?
早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗?
B: Just looking.
我只是看看。
A: OK! Go ahead .
好的,请随便看。
A: Good afternoon! May I help you?
下午好,我可以帮到你吗?
B: Do you have diamond ring?
你们有钻石戒指吗?
A: Yes, we have.
是的,我们有。
A: Please show me this one!
请把这个拿给我看一下。
B: Ok, here you are.
好的,给您。
A: How much?
多少钱?
B: 2000.
2000元
A: It's too expensive. Do you have discount?
这太贵了,你们有打折吗?
B: 20% off.
八折。
A: Can you come down a bit?
可以再便宜一点吗?
B: Sorry! We have only one price.
抱歉,我们是不讲价的。
A: How about this one? Do you like it?
这个怎么样?你喜欢吗?
B: Ok, Take it.
好的,我买了。
A: Cash or card?
现金还是刷卡?
B: International Credit Card.
国际信用卡。
A: Do you have passport?
你带护照了吗?
B: Yes. Where do I pay?
是的,我在哪儿付钱?
A: This way please.
请这边走。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话2
A:Do I have to deposit my handbag at the checkroom?
我需要把包寄存在寄存处吗?
B:No, you do not have to. The handbag can be taken with you. There is the cart at the entrance.
不,不用。手提包可以随身携带。入口有手推车。
A:Thank you. I'd tike to buy some milk powder for my baby. Is there anything that you can recommend for me?
谢谢。我想给宝宝买点奶粉,能给我推荐一下吗?
B:Well, how old is your baby?
嗯,您的宝宝多大?
A:No more than three.
不到3岁。
B:The milk powder on the second level of the shelf is for the kids from 2 ages to 4 ages. I advice that you should buy the Wyeth brand, the source of milk is imported from New Zealand.
货架第二层的这些奶粉适合两岁到四岁的孩子。我建议您购买惠氏这个牌子的奶粉,奶源是从新西兰进口的。
A:How about its quality?
质量怎么样?
B:You can be assured of it. There are various nutritions which are beneficial for the growth of babies' bone and cerebrum.
您放心,这里面含有多种营养元素,对于宝宝的骨骼和大脑发育很有好处。
A:OK, what is this?
好的,这是什么?
B:It is feeding-bottle as the free gift.
这是奶瓶,免费赠送的。
A:It is thoughtful. I will take it.
真周到,我买了。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话3
A:Good afternoon, sir. Gan I help you?
下午好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?
B:Good afternoon, I want to pick up a new shaver since the old one has retired.
下午好。我的剃须刀不能用了,我想选购一个新的。
A:Which brand are you interested in?
您对哪种牌子的剃须刀比较感兴趣?
B:I'm still not sure. The type with top quality, I guess. Well, which one do you recommend?
我也拿不定主意。我觉得还是质量好的吧。对了,你有什么建议?
A:Do you prefer imported ones or domestic ones?
您喜欢进口的还是国产的?
B:It doesn't matter much. If it has high quality and reasonable price, it will be OK.
那倒无所谓。只要质量有保证,价位又合理就行。
A:How about Flyco? It's selling well.
飞科的怎么样?它销量很好。
B:Do you have a warranty on it?
保修吗?
A:Of course. The warranty period is one year.
当然了。保修期一年。
B:If there's something wrong with it in a week, can I come back to change it?
如果一周内发现有问题,可以过来换吗?
A:Sure. But you must show us the receipt. If something comes up, we'll change it for you.
当然可以。不过您必须出示发票。如有问题,我们包换。
B:OK. I'll take one.
好的。我买一个。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话4
Danny:Aunt Cindy, do you shop online often?
辛迪阿姨,你经常在网上购物吗?
Cindy:Yes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.
是啊。这很方便而且价格还更加便宜呢。
Danny:Last week, I tried to buy some books online, but I didn't know how to pay for them?
上周,我试着在网上买几本书,却不知道该怎么付钱。
Cindy:You should open an account at the online bank first. After that, you can buy anything online.
你得先在网上银行开一个账户。然后,你就可以上网买东西了。
Danny:Are there many things online? 网上的商品多吗?
Cindy:Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online!(They log in a shopping web site.)
当然了。你能买到全世界所有的东西。我们来上网看看吧。(她们点进了一个购物网站。)
Danny:Oh, what's this? Second-hand cellphone store?
哦,这是什么?二手手机商店?
Cindy:Yeah, this one is very famous with a good credit among on-line customers. It's like an open free market. If you want to change your cellphone for a new one, you can sell the old one here.
是啊,这家店很有名,它在网上顾客中有很好声誉。它就像是一个开放的市场。如果你想换一个新的手机,你可以到这里来把你的旧手机卖掉。
Danny:Really? How to do that?
真的吗?怎么卖呢?
Cindy:Take some pictures of the thing you want to sell, then upload it onto line with a brief desc ription about it and leave your connecting number. Then your stuff will be sold by auction.
先给你要卖的东西拍几张照片,把照片上传到网上,再附上物品的简要说明和你的联系方式,这样你的东西就会按照拍卖的方式在这里出售了。
Danny:That's amazing. I'd love to try it later. Oh, an on-line virtual supermarket?
这真是太棒了。我以后一定要试一试。哦,有个网上虚拟超市?
Cindy:Let's click to check it out.
我们点击进去看看。
Danny:Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will love it. She loves shopping in supermarkets.
哦,明白了。它是仿照了真的超市,这使它像真的一样。我妈妈会很喜欢的。她最爱逛超市了。
Cindy:No doubt about it. Shopping online will get more and more popular. It's a real revolution about people's consuming habits.
毫无疑问。网上购物会越来越流行的。这是人们消费习惯上的一场真正的革命。
Danny:Are there any disadvantages about it?
那它有什么不足呢?
Cindy:It takes some time for the stuff you buy online to arrive. But I think this problem will be solved soon.
你在网上买的东西需要一点时间才能到你手中。不过我想这个问题很快就会被解决的。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话5
how are you going to pay?你要怎麽付款?
charge or debit?(credit or debit?) 使用信用卡或是电子钱包?
cash back?是否要找回现金?
bring your receipt to the customer service,and they will refund you。 把你的 收据 拿给顾客服务部,他们就会退钱给你。
What can I do for you? 我能为您做点什么?
May I help you? 我有什么可以帮到您的?
Can you show me that pair of shoes? 请你把那双鞋子拿来我看一看。
Can I have a look at this shirt? 我可以看一下这件衬衣吗?
Can I try it on? 我可以试一下吗?
Have you any bigger sizes? 你有没有大一点的?
I'm looking for a sweater for my son. 我想给我的儿子买一件羊毛衫。
Any particular color? 有什么特别的颜色吗?
What size do you want? 您想要多大码的?
What style does he want? 他想要什么款式?
Do you have anything cheaper? 你有没有便宜一点的?
Do you like this design? 你喜欢这个款式吗?
The quality is excellent. 质量很好。
This is what I want. 这就是我想要的。
I'm afraid we haven't anything in your size. 恐怕我们没有你要的码数。
How much are they? 多少钱?
What's the price for it? 这个卖多少钱?
Are these trousers on sale? 这些裤子减价吗?
Is this the sale price? 这是特价后的价格吗?
购物常用的英语口语情景对话相关 文章 :
★ 商场购物英语口语情景对话
★ 英语口语购物情景对话短文
★ 旅游购物英语情景对话口语练习
★ 实用英语口语问路情景对话
★ 英语口语生活情境对话篇:买水果
★ 5人英语情景对话实用口语
★ 英语口语情景对话主题
★ 餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话
★ 过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读
★ 初中英语口语情景对话
天天天晴9080
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir?
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?
T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning?
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库