angelabaobao
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。
品名暂无
梦里梦到醒不来的梦(dreamed about an unwaked dream)浮现你被软禁的红(your house-arrested red emerged)所有刺激剩下疲乏的痛在无动于衷 (all the stimulations are gone, left the exausted pain, wander at nothing)从背后抱你的时候 期待的却是她的面容(when I clasp you from your back, what I expected is her face)说来实在嘲讽 我不太懂偏渴望你懂(it's actually sneering, I don't understand, but expect you do)是否幸福轻得太沉重(whether happiness is too slim to hold )过度使用不痒不痛(consume it without feeling itchy and aching)烂熟透红空洞了的瞳孔(maturity and rubicundity is full of eyes)终于掏空终于有始无终(hollow out in the end with a start but without an end)得不到的永远在骚动(the unavailable will reverberate in the heart)被偏爱的都有恃无恐(the favored have no fear)玫瑰的红容易受伤的梦(the red of a rose, the vulnerable dream)握在手中流失于指缝(hold it in my hand, but escape through fingers )又落空(fall through again)红是朱砂痣烙印心口(the red is vermilion mole stigmatized in the heart)红是蚊子血般平庸(the red is as vulgar as mosquitoes' blood)时间美化那仅有的激动 也磨平激动(time beautify the only excitement and rubdown it)从背后抱你的时候 期待的却是她的面容(when I clasp you from your back, what I expected is her face)说来实在嘲讽 我不太懂偏渴望你懂(it's actually sneering, I don't understand, but expect you do)是否幸福轻得太沉重(whether happiness is too slim to hold )过度使用不痒不痛(consume it without feeling itchy and aching)烂熟透红空洞了的瞳孔(maturity and rubicundity is full of eyes)终于掏空终于有始无终(hollow out in the end with a start but without an end)得不到的永远在骚动(the unavailable will reverberate in the heart)被偏爱的都有恃无恐(the favored have no fear)玫瑰的红容易受伤的梦(the red of a rose, the vulnerable dream)握在手中流失于指缝(hold it in my hand, but escape through fingers )又落空(fall through again)
Kiwi琪薇
《A Red, Red Rose》(红玫瑰)
by Robert Burns 郭沫若译
O,my luve's like a red, red rose,
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my luve's like the melodie ,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly played in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear.
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare thee still, my only luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare thee weel awhile!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
踏穿地皮也要还。
扩展资料:
诗歌《A Red,Red Rose》为英国著名诗人Robert Burns所作,是英语诗歌中很有名的一首。此诗采用民谣体,全文共分四节,每节四行,大体上奇数行为四音步,偶数行为三音步,双行押韵,大体上为抑扬格。
《A Red Red Rose》是诗人的代表作,用苏格兰方言写成,它开创了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河,对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。这首诗吸收了民歌的特点,朗朗上口,音调流畅悦耳,词语质朴无华,情感热烈真挚。
参考资料来源:百度百科-《A Red,Red Rose》