你真美呀?
英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)
T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---FrogB----Bear
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must findsth. to eat at once, or I’ll dieimmediately. Oh, there’s nothinghere. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)
老虎︰ 我是一只伟大的老虎。我很坚强。我很勇敢。我是森林之王。但是我现在很饿。我必须找到某事。吃一次,否则我会立即死掉。哦,还有这儿什么也没有。在这里不算什么,要么。哦,我想休息一下。(睡得好)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0andtelling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. Howdelicious it is!
狐狸︰ 我是一只狐狸。你可以看到,我漂亮又可爱。我擅长欺骗 0and 说谎。只是现在我骗出一块肉的船员。它是多么的美味!
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎︰ 啊,一只狐狸。一顿好饭。啊,一顿好饭。
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have agood idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?
狐狸︰ 噢,我的上帝 !我该怎么办?是的我有一个好主意。是的一个好主意。你好 !虎姐 !你好吗?
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want toeat you.
老虎︰ 不太好。我现在很饿了。我想要吃了你。
Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! Ifyou want to eat me, I will let you die right now.
狐狸︰ 哦,亲爱的!你怎么敢这样说 !我是森林之王 !我是森林之王 !如果你想要吃我,我会让你死现在。
Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.
老虎︰ 她是王。她在骗我。我真不敢相信她。我是森林的这儿之王。
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is theking of the forest.
狐狸︰ 如果你不相信我,只是跟着我,看看谁是森林之王
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎︰ 好。我们走吧。
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a bigturnip. Oh! It’s toohard. I can’t pull itout.
兔子︰ 我是一只兔子。我喜欢吃萝卜。啊,一个大萝卜。哦!太难了。我不能把它拔。
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟︰ 我是一只鸟。
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子︰ 嗨 !
Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can Ihelp you?
鸟︰ 嗨 !在这儿干吗,兔子小姐?我可以帮你吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子︰ 是的请。
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What canI do for you?
青蛙︰ 我是一只青蛙。你好 !你在这里干什么?你需要什么?
R&B: Yes, come on!
R&B︰ 是啊,来吧!
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙︰ Ok !我来了 !
Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are youdoing here?
熊︰ 我是一只大棕熊。你好,每个人 !你在这里干什么?
R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are sostrong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all pulling it out.Please come and help us.
R、 B & F︰ 来吧 !加油!熊先生 !你是如此强大。请到这里来。还有一个大萝卜。我们正在拔。请过来帮我们。
Bear: Ok! I’m coming.
熊︰ Ok !我来了。
Fox: Hello, Bear!
狐狸︰ 你好,熊 !
Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
熊︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸︰ 你好,青蛙 !
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸︰ 你好,鸟 !
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸︰ 你好,兔子 !
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened!They all run away!
狐狸︰ 老虎,现在,你看到。他们是如此害怕 !他们都跑开了 !
Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the kingof the forest. That’s allright. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king. 老虎︰ 是的你是正确的。它是真实的。非常抱歉了。你是森林之王。那就算了。我会跑掉。他是国王。他是国王。
Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnipbelongs to me.
狐狸︰哇 !还有一个大萝卜。现在,萝卜是属于我的。
小短剧的精髓特点有一下十点:
1、精短凝炼、简洁明了。
2、手法新颖、视角独特。
3、幽默为主、喜剧对白。
4、制作期短 、考虑成本。
5、主题专一、栏目固定。
6、网络传播、影响广泛。
7、门槛不高、人人可试。
8、题材广泛、不拘一格。
9、容易出手、市场急需。
10、形式多元、结构紧密。
可爱的giraffe
英语短剧剧本1Three Times’ Beating Monster人物:T唐僧 S:孙悟空 E:猪八戒 J:沙僧 B:白骨精 B1:B变成的村姑 B2:B变成的太婆 B3:B变化成的老头 N:哪吒T: Emitofo,do you know where we are now?S: Bajie,map!E: (摸出,递给S)S: Look,master (凑近T)………(T、S一齐转向E)T: Bajie!How Many times I have told you, nof to bring these pictures of beautiful girls with you!E: Oh,master!Forgive me(伸手拿回)T: (缩手)I’ll keep it for you until we reach the westE: But……T: Emitofo,nothing is lust,lust is nothing! Map?E: (递)Here.Em…… we have arrived in White Tiger Mountain!Ah I can’t walk on any more!(坐)My stomach doesn’t allow So.S: Fat Pig!E: Monkey,if you dare to say these two words once again,I will ,I will……….S: You will what(凶相)?E: (软禁)I will help you catch fleas(跳蚤).S: Hm!T:(轻咳)Wukong,factually,I am a bit hungry Could you go to get me some food?E: You see ,master is hungry,too!T: Baijie!Don’t forget who ate my last meal!J: But master,if a monster comes while brother monkeg is away…..T: Em…….It is a problem.Wukong,do you have any idea?S: No problem!(安装)(B已躲在一旁偷看)E: This is…..?S: Electric net!I have learnt the energy of electricity from master’s books. So I made this. No monster can approach you if you stay in it!T: Em……Wukong, you are becoming more and more scientific! Emitofo, knowledge is power!S: Bye!(走)T: Let’s play cards!(三人开始打牌)音乐《斗地主》B: Hm!Hm!Electric net?You are too childish.(变成B1)B1: (接近三人,望着)Can I join you?T: I’m sorry,lady. We are playing Fighting Against Landlord and three people are enough.B1: (在一旁观看)Oh,Chance! Bomb!T: Bomb?(打出)B1: Double King!T: Oh….I win! Em……,Lady,you are a master-hand. Come in and teach me!(准备开电网门)S: (回来,看见B1)Oh,monster!(上前就打)B1: (倒)Ah……T: (气愤)Wukong! Look what have done! She is my teacher!S: She is a monster!T: Nonsense!(深呼吸)S: Oh,please don’t……T:It’s too late!(唱)Once more……you open the door…(泰坦尼克主题曲,走音离谱)S: Please,Please,oh,no……(痛苦抱头)T: (呛住,咳)Wukong,I’m disappointed with you!B: (真身出现)Hm!Sun Wukong, I’ll teach you a lesson!(变成太婆)B2:Hello,have you seen my daughter?T: Daughter?...(连忙挡住地尸体)No,sorry!(陪笑,B2想看后面是什么,T挡)S: (咬牙切齿)You monster, I’ll beat you into hell!(S追打B2,B2躲至T身后,S打,不想打到T头,T晕,S再打死B2)E&J: Are you Ok, master?(扶T)J: Look,(伸食指)how many?T:Two…..(晕乎乎地)Sun Wukong, game over!(变成B3)B3: (看到B1,B2尸体)Oh….,my daughter, my wife! Who did it?!!(哭喊)S: I’ll kill you, monster!(打)T: (想阻止,未及)You,you.....(险些晕,E,J扶住 )You have killed three lives!S: No,they are not human beings!They are created by monster!T: Monster?You are a real monster!Never let me see you,go!!S: (悲,离去)(音乐,营造 “假”悲伤气氛)《人鬼情未了》E: Master, brother Monkey is.......T: Scratch! Don't mention that guy any more!B: (出现) Ha,ha,ha!(三尸体B1,B2,B3在B招手后“飘”走)T: (惊)You are......B: How foolish you are ,Mr Tang!(E,J去阻斗,被击退)B: (抓住T)I'll enjoy your meat and blood,ha,ha......S: (悄悄走到B后,打B,B晕)A thousand years later.T: Wukong?E: Oh,Brother Monkey!J: Our hero is back!T: I,I can't understand......What happened?S: Master,your IQ needs increasing! This monster changed its appearance into three shapes in order to cheat you!T: How,how did you find out?S: (沉默).......Monkey's intuition(直觉)N: Excuse me, where is the cniminal?S; Ah......you are too late ,Nezha!(对T)I've called the police.N: (摇醒B)You are under arrest .(出示证件)You have the right to remain silent If you give up the right, anything you will say can and will be against you in a court of law!(带走B)T: Wukong(S不理T)I admit my mistake this time(S仍不理)I'm sorry(小声)S: What?T: I'm sorry.S: Em? Louder,please?T: I......am......sorry.....(S 捂耳)(音乐响)《敢问路在何方》(这个放伴奏)T: Let's go guys!( 歌)S: You are carrying the luggage, I am leading the horse.E: Say goodbye to the sun, Welcome evening glow.J: Sleeping on the ground, again we set out set out, again we set out.T.S.E.J: Ah......Ah...... Sleeping on the ground again we set out.T: One after the other the seasons go by,and ohe after the other, the year go on. You wonder where the road is. The road is under your feet.T.S.E.J: You uonder where the road is, the road is under your feet......(谢幕)