• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    322

水蓝冰蓝
首页 > 英语培训 > 空乘日常英语对话

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

追梦少年0215

已采纳

这种吗? 空乘口语,空乘英语,空乘服务英语一.欢迎词:Good morning (Afternoon,Evening)Ladies and gentlemen :The crew member of XX Airlines has the pleasure of welcoming you aborad.Would you please put your seat in the upright position,fasten your seat belts and lock your table in place.We will be taking off in a few mimutes.You are reminded that smokingand telephone-operation are not permitted at any time during flight.Please use your "call button" if you require assistance-our crewwill attend to your needs.We hope you enjoy a pleasant flight andthank you for choosing XX Airlines.Ladies and gentlemen:Welcome aboard___Airlines FLT___to___.(With an intermediate stop in___).Your flight is under the command of Captain___.I am the chief purser___,in addition,we have___cabin attendants,___from Thailand,who will be available through the flight to serve you.Please let us know if you need assistance.Thank you.各位贵宾:欢迎您搭乘___航空,第___号班机(经过___)前往___。今天的飞行是由本机机长___、事务长/座舱长___、___位空服员、___位___籍空服员为大家服务,如果您需要任何协助,请通知空服人员。二.安全示范DOMO 1Ladies and gentlemen :Your cabin attendants have just demonstrated the proper methodof using the life jacket(and oxygen mask.)Please refer to the emergency instruction card in the seat pocketfor more information.Thank you.DOMO 2Ladies and gentlemen :For your safety,this aircraft is fully equipped with emergency equipments.We will explain the location and method of use.There areeight emergency exits located on the left and right sides respectively.They are identified by the exit signs.Life jackets are under your seats.In case of emergency,put the jacket over your head,then bring the straps from behindyou to the front as the attendant is demonstrating.Fasten the straps and pull tight. The jacket will be automaticallyinflated by pulling the two red tabs at the bottom.There are two mouth pieces inside the life jacket which can beused to inflate the vest by blowing air into them.The oxygen masks arein panel over your head. If there is any change in the pressure,the masks will fall automatically.The masks are as shown.When the masks fall,pull one of them to your face.Cover your nose and mouth then breath normally.Place the strap over your head to keep the mask in place.If you have an infant,put your mask on first,then put the infant's mask on.Each seat is provided wiht seat belts. Please keep them fastedwhenever seated. Just pull the buckle to unfasten them.Please refer to the emergency instruction card in seat pocketfor more imformation. Thank you.三.飞机即将起飞前Ladies and gentlemen : We will be taking off shortly.Please make sure that yourseat belts are fastened. Thank you.四.预期通过乱流区Ladies and gentlemen :We will be passing through turbulent air.For your safety,please remain seated and fasten your seat belts.Thank you.遇乱流时:We will be passing through turbulence.For your own safety,please remain seated and fasten your seat belt.Thank you.我们即将经过一段不稳定的气流,为了各位的安全,请留在座位上,将安全带系好。谢谢。五.降落前Ladies and gentlemen :We will soon be landing at the____ (Interational) Airport,would you please put you seat in the upright position ,fasten your seat belts and lock yourtable in place.Thank you.六.降落后Ladies and gentlemen :We have landed at ____(Interational) Airport.The present outside temperatureis ____degrees Centigrade,and the local time is______.Please remain seated until the airplane has come to a complete stop anddon't forget your personal belongings.All crew members thank you for choosing XX Airlines.We hope to see youin the near future.Thank you and good-bye.各位贵宾午安:我们即将开始下降,预计下午___:___降落在XX机场,请系好您的安全带,本人谨代表XX航空公司及全体组员谢谢您的搭乘并祝您旅途愉快!Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentleme:We expect to land at ___:___ PM. Please fasten your seat belt.I would like to thank you for flying with XX airlines,I do hope you have enjoyed your flight.各位贵宾:我们现在已经降落在XX国际机场了,在安全带的指示灯没有熄灭、班机没有停妥前,请您不要离开座位。下机时请不要忘了随身携带的行李,打开座位上方的行李柜时请您特别留意以免行李滑落下来。非常感谢您搭乘XX航空公司的班机,并希望很快能再次为您服务。Ladies and Gentleme:We have landed at XX Airport, please remain seated until the"FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign is turned offand the aircraft has come to a complete stop.Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.When opening the overhead bins;please take care to ensure the contents do not fall out.Once again, we would like to thank youfor flying with XX Airlines and hope to serving you again soon.http://zhidao.baidu.com/link?url=B_tJo-pfz4zBGMnw4Uw4Zeoz1OK--ZivpSBwayeteZY0kNCniobr4QRoHjz4PNgrYe9a1dsECM_wbHEiBGDeUq

空乘日常英语对话

178 评论(13)

泡芙小工坊

空乘口语,空乘英语,空乘服务英语一.欢迎词:Good morning (Afternoon,Evening)Ladies and gentlemen :The crew member of XX Airlines has the pleasure of welcoming you aborad.Would you please put your seat in the upright position,fasten your seat belts and lock your table in place.We will be taking off in a few mimutes.You are reminded that smokingand telephone-operation are not permitted at any time during flight.Please use your "call button" if you require assistance-our crewwill attend to your needs.We hope you enjoy a pleasant flight andthank you for choosing XX Airlines.Ladies and gentlemen:Welcome aboard___Airlines FLT___to___.(With an intermediate stop in___).Your flight is under the command of Captain___.I am the chief purser___,in addition,we have___cabin attendants,___from Thailand,who will be available through the flight to serve you.Please let us know if you need assistance.Thank you.各位贵宾:欢迎您搭乘___航空,第___号班机(经过___)前往___。今天的飞行是由本机机长___、事务长/座舱长___、___位空服员、___位___籍空服员为大家服务,如果您需要任何协助,请通知空服人员。二.安全示范DOMO 1Ladies and gentlemen :Your cabin attendants have just demonstrated the proper methodof using the life jacket(and oxygen mask.)Please refer to the emergency instruction card in the seat pocketfor more information.Thank you.DOMO 2Ladies and gentlemen :For your safety,this aircraft is fully equipped with emergency equipments.We will explain the location and method of use.There areeight emergency exits located on the left and right sides respectively.They are identified by the exit signs.Life jackets are under your seats.In case of emergency,put the jacket over your head,then bring the straps from behindyou to the front as the attendant is demonstrating.Fasten the straps and pull tight. The jacket will be automaticallyinflated by pulling the two red tabs at the bottom.There are two mouth pieces inside the life jacket which can beused to inflate the vest by blowing air into them.The oxygen masks arein panel over your head. If there is any change in the pressure,the masks will fall automatically.The masks are as shown.When the masks fall,pull one of them to your face.Cover your nose and mouth then breath normally.Place the strap over your head to keep the mask in place.If you have an infant,put your mask on first,then put the infant's mask on.Each seat is provided wiht seat belts. Please keep them fastedwhenever seated. Just pull the buckle to unfasten them.Please refer to the emergency instruction card in seat pocketfor more imformation. Thank you.三.飞机即将起飞前Ladies and gentlemen : We will be taking off shortly.Please make sure that yourseat belts are fastened. Thank you.四.预期通过乱流区Ladies and gentlemen :We will be passing through turbulent air.For your safety,please remain seated and fasten your seat belts.Thank you.遇乱流时:We will be passing through turbulence.For your own safety,please remain seated and fasten your seat belt.Thank you.我们即将经过一段不稳定的气流,为了各位的安全,请留在座位上,将安全带系好。谢谢。五.降落前Ladies and gentlemen :We will soon be landing at the____ (Interational) Airport,would you please put you seat in the upright position ,fasten your seat belts and lock yourtable in place.Thank you.六.降落后Ladies and gentlemen :We have landed at ____(Interational) Airport.The present outside temperatureis ____degrees Centigrade,and the local time is______.Please remain seated until the airplane has come to a complete stop anddon't forget your personal belongings.All crew members thank you for choosing XX Airlines.We hope to see youin the near future.Thank you and good-bye.各位贵宾午安:我们即将开始下降,预计下午___:___降落在XX机场,请系好您的安全带,本人谨代表XX航空公司及全体组员谢谢您的搭乘并祝您旅途愉快!Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentleme:We expect to land at ___:___ PM. Please fasten your seat belt.I would like to thank you for flying with XX airlines,I do hope you have enjoyed your flight.各位贵宾:我们现在已经降落在XX国际机场了,在安全带的指示灯没有熄灭、班机没有停妥前,请您不要离开座位。下机时请不要忘了随身携带的行李,打开座位上方的行李柜时请您特别留意以免行李滑落下来。非常感谢您搭乘XX航空公司的班机,并希望很快能再次为您服务。Ladies and Gentleme:We have landed at XX Airport, please remain seated until the"FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign is turned offand the aircraft has come to a complete stop.Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.When opening the overhead bins;please take care to ensure the contents do not fall out.Once again, we would like to thank youfor flying with XX Airlines and hope to serving you again soon.

270 评论(12)

baby梓瑜

旅客:你好,我在广州需要转机,不知道能不能赶上?excuseme,ihaveaconnectingflightinguangzhou.becauseofthisflightdelay,iamwonderingificanstillcatchit.空乘:先生,请问您的下一航班号是什么呢?sir,wouldyoupleasetellmeyournextflightnumber旅客:我要转机去洛杉矶,cz327航班mynextdestinationislosangeles,flightcz327.空乘:好的,刚刚机长通知我们的到达时间是19:00,您的航班起飞时间是21:30.时间还是比较充裕的。isee.thecaptainhasinformedusthatwewillbelandingat7:00p.m.yournextflight’sdeparturetimeis9:30p.m.ithinkitshouldnotbeaproblemforyoutocatchyournextflight.旅客:我有托运行李,到广州后还需要取吗?allright.shoulditakemycheckedbaggagebacktogothroughthecustoms?空乘:不用的,先生。南航为您提供通程联运服务,由于您在出发时已经进行了行李托运,在广州中转时不需要重新提取行李。youdon’thaveto.chinasouthernairlinesprovidesthrough-check-inservice.sinceyouhavecheckthroughyourbaggageatthedeparture,youdon’tneedtopickupyourbaggageatthetransferairport.旅客:好的,谢谢!ok,thanks.空乘:不用客气。mypleasure.

280 评论(11)

掉进米缸的猫

空姐常用英语口语

空姐经常要接触不同国家的人,英语口语肯定少不了的,下面整理了一些空姐常用英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

空乘英语——起飞前(before take-off)

1. Morning, madam(sir)。 Welcome aboard!

早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!

2. May i introduce myself, I'm ___, the chief purser of this flight.

请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。

3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. business class or economy?

早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?

4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.

请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

5. An aisle seat on the left side —— here you are, sir.

是左边靠走廊座位——这是您的座位。

6. I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.

恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。

7. Excuse me for a second, I'll check.

请稍等一下,我查查看。

8. The plane is about to take off. please don't walk about in the cabin.

飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。

9. You know the weather in hongkong is not so good. It has been delayed.

你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。

10. Air China flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.

中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。

11. Flight no. 926, leaving Tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.

ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。

12. You‘re flying economy class, is that right?

您是坐经济舱,对吗?

空乘英语——紧急情况(emergency situation)

1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.

马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。

2. Don''t panic!

不要惊慌。

3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.

我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的.机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。

4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!

从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

5. Don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.

请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。

6. Put the mask over your face!

戴上氧气面罩!

7. Bend your head between your knees!

把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!

8. Bend down and grab your ankles.

弯下身来,抓住脚踝。

9. Get the extinguisher.

拿灭火器来!

10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!

解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you.

本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。

12. Jump and slide down!

跳滑下来!

210 评论(9)

喝酒当喝汤

空乘服务常用英语

would youlike anything to drink first?

您想先喝点什么?

here istoday''s menu.what would you like to have?

这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?

thank you forwaiting sir.here you are.anything more?

谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?

how about thesweet?

甜食要不要?

may i clear up yourtable now?

现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?

are you goingto study there or just for sight seeing?

你是去学习还是只去旅游?

the flight hasbeen delayed because of bad weather.

由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。

we can''t takeoff because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.

由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。

our plane isbumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。

我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。

346 评论(12)

相关问答