金花2015
1. Let me see your passport please.2. Please fill in this disimbarcation card.3. What’s the purpose of your visit?4. It’s sight seeing5. How long are you going to stay here?6. I am staying for about 3 weeks.7. Where are you going to stay?8. I will stay at the Grand Hotel.9. Which one is yours?10. This one is mine.11. Please open your baggage.12. Do you have anything to declare?13. I have nothing to declare.14. It’s all personal effects.15. That’s all, thank you.16. You may go now.17. Where’s a man’s restroom?18. Where’s a woman’s restroom?19. Where is public telephone?20. Where can I find a bank?21. I want to change money.22. Call me a taxi please.
宇晨yuchen
I need to pick up somebody at the airport. 我要去机场接人Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?小姐,请问xx号航班会准时到吗?How was your flight? 问候人家坐飞机It has been delayed. 飞机晚点了It arrived on time. 飞机正点到达It has been cancelled. 航班被取消了Where is the luggage Pick-up?行李提取处在哪Where is the Taxi Stand?在哪叫出租车I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No. 2我会举个牌子在入口2号大门处等你I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away. 我会在停车场等你. 你一提好行李,马上打我手机My car is black with lisence plate No. . . . 我的车是黑色,车牌号是. . .
阿甘终结者
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相当难吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我们要怎么去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找导游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
请这边走,车子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!