• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    347

shmilyflying
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语unit1

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

明月丶夜灬

已采纳

一、酒店房态

VC ( Vacant Clean) 空的干净房/可卖房;VD (Vacant Dirty) 空的脏房

OC (Occupied Clean) 住客干净房
;OD (Occupied Dirty) 住客脏房

PMU (Please Make Up) 即扫
;DND (Do Not Disturb) 请勿打扰

OS (Out Of Service) 维修房;ECO (Expectative Check Out) 预退房

S/O ( Sleep Out)外睡房;LSG (Long Staying Guest)长住客

VIP (Very Important Person)重要客人;N/B (No Baggage)无行李

D/U( Day Use)小时房;H/U (House Use)自用房

二、房间类型

SK( Standard King) 标准单人间;ST (Standard Twin) 标准双人间

DS (Deluxe Suite) 豪华套房;BS (Business Suite )商务套房

CR (Connecting Room) 公寓套房
;EK (Executive King) 行政单人间

ET (Executive Twin) 行政双人间;ES( Executive Suite) 行政套房

三、接待用语

入住 CHECK IN;退房 CHECK OUT

预订 RESERVATION;预期抵店 ARRIVAL

预期离店 DEPARTURE;确认 CONFIRMATION

取消 CANCELLATION;订金 DEPOSIT 
;价钱 PRICE

四、客户类型

宾客 GUEST;散客 WALK IN

团队 GROUP;商务客 COMMERCIAL GUEST

长住客 LONG STAY GUEST;贵宾 VERY IMPORTANT PERSON

旅行社 TRAVEL AGENT;自用房 HOUSE USE

公 司 COMPANY;付帐(动) PAY

付帐(名) PAYMENT;信用卡 CREDIT CARD 
;现 金 CASH

酒店英语unit1

238 评论(11)

仙呢榕儿

1. C: Good morning . This is room reservation . May I help you ?G: Yes , I’d like to book a room , please . C: Fine , For which date ?G: For Oct. 1st . C: For how many nights ?G: Two nights.C: A single room or a double room ?G: A double room .C: Could you give me your name , please ?G: Mr. John Cook . C: May I have your telephone number , please ?G: C: What time do you expect to arrive , sir ?G: At about 6.p.m .C: Fine , Mr. Jone Cook , a double room for Oct .1st and 2nd .G: That is right . Good-bye .C: Good-bye and we are looking forward to seeing you .2. C: Good morning . Room reservation . Can I help you ?G: I’d like to make a reservation .C: When for ?G: For Sept .9th .C: For how long ?G: About a week .C: Could you hold the line , please ? I’ll check….Thank you for waiting , sir . I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on those days .G: That’s all right .C: We’re very sorry , sir . We hope you understand .

315 评论(11)

天天有阳光

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房 预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reserve ?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room ?

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you .

我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的`帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

四、兑换外币

The rates of exchange are on the board there .

今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。

How much would you like to change?

您要换多少?

It’s 8.10 Yuan RMB for one US dollar?

1美元兑换8.10元人民币。

141 评论(12)

笨笨猫Shirley

你问这些做什么?要去吗

282 评论(13)

相关问答