jiuxing2015
打电话时常用的英语:1、(接电话方)拿起电话Hello!ThisisXXXspeaking.(喂?这里是……)2、(拨电话方)说明目的Hello,thisisRobertcallingforSteve.(喂,我是Robert,我找Tom)3、(接电话方)询问身份MayIaskwhatcompanyyouarecallingfrom,please?(请问一下你是哪个公司的?)4、(拨电话方)自报家门ThisisRobertcallingfromWSECompany.(我是WSE公司的Robert)5、(接电话方)询问分机Doyouknowwhatextensionhe'son?(你知道他的分机号吗?)6、(拨电话方)查询分机Idon’tknow,couldyoupleasehelpmetocheckthetelephonedirectory?(我不知道,你能帮我查一下电话簿吗?)7、(接电话方)电话转接PleaseholdandI’llputyouthrough.(请不要挂机,我帮你转过去)8、(接电话方)对方正忙Steveisonanotherlineatthemoment.Wouldyouliketohold?(Steve电话占线,你要等他吗?)9、(拨电话方)电话留言MayIleaveamessageforhim?(我能给他留个言吗?)10、(接电话方)通话结束Thanksforcalling.I’llspeaktohimlater.Goodbye.(感谢来电,我稍后会告知他,再见)。与打电话相关的,有时候也会用到通话中的:1、Sorry,I'mbusyatthemoment.(对不起我现在很忙)2、Ican'tgetadialingtone.(没有拨号音)3、Thelineisengaged.(电话占线)4、I'vebeencutoff.(我被强行挂断电话了)5、Sorry,youmusthavethewrongnumber.(你打错电话了)6、Canyouhearme?(你听得见我说话吗?)7、I'mabouttorunoutofcredit.(我手机要没话费了)8、Mybattery'sabouttorunout.(我手机要没电了)9、I'vegotaveryweaksignal.(我的信号很弱)110、I'lltextyoulater.(我稍后发信息给你)
无人边框
Hello! 你好,喂 This is……说出自己是谁Is this ……是你打电话的时候问对方是谁May I speak to…… 我要找谁谁谁I'd like to speak to……,please 同上I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望我没打扰你(敬语)I'm calling you back.我会再打给你。(i will call you back)大概这些就很常用啦
春天的玉米粒
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展,在英语教学评价中实施英语口试势在必行。我精心收集了打电话常用英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
1.Hello.Overseas operator.
你好!国际电话总机。
2.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.
我要打对方付费的电话到日本。
3.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.
国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。
4.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?
妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?
5.You can call direct if you like.
如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。
6.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?
能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?
7.…and then dial the city code and the number.
然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。
8.Start with the international code which is 00.
一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。
9.What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可用优惠价?
10.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。
11.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.
讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。
12.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.
我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。
13.Can I dial direct?
我可不可以打直拨?
14.How about the charges?
费用如何?
15.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
16.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
17.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。
18.Could you put through a collect call for me?
你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?
19.And what's the number you are calling?
电话号码呢?
20.And your name and number?
您的姓名和电话号码呢?
21.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.
您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。
22.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.
您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。
23.Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗?
24.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.
电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗
电话留言
Hello, it’s Marry available(有空)?
你好,Marry现在有空吗?
No, she’s in the meeting right now.
不,她现在在开会。
Can you give her a message for me?
你能帮我给她留个言吗?
Certainly.
当然。
This is Bob in the accounting, tell her I have her check.
我是会计部得Bob,我这里有她的一张支票。
I’ll give her the message.
我会转告她的。
乖乖黑宝宝
语言是人们传递信息、交流思想、表达情感的重要工具。学习语言的最终目的就是与人进行沟通交流。但是在我国现阶段的英语教学中,往往只注重学生的英语考试成绩,却忽略了学生的英语口语表达能力的培养。我整理了关于打电话英语常用语,欢迎阅读!
转告消息
Yes.I'll go to get him.
在,我去叫他。
I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.
我很高兴终于找到了你。
Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?
你一直在找我吗,彼得?
I'm off today.
我今天休息。
Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.
听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。
You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.
你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。
I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.
我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。
So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.
所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。
And what time would suit you best?
什么时候最适合你?
You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.
你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。
Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.
请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。
She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m.
她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
But you can page her.
但是你可以传呼她。
What is the number of her beeper?
她的传呼是多少?
Fine.Thanks for the message.
好。谢谢你的口信。
没找到人
Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
We have two Zhongs.
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?
你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知道他何时回来吗?
I have no idea(when he'll be back.)
我不知道(他何时回来)。
Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?
他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?
It's urgent.
有急事。
I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.
很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
Probably sometime tomorrow.
可能明天(回来)。
Is there anyone else who can help me?
有没有其他的人能帮我?
OK.I'll just put you through.
好的,我这就给您转接。
Just a moment,please…
请稍候。
You're welcome.
别客气。
Is Mary there?
玛丽在吗?
Mary is out right now.
玛丽现在不在。
Why don't you call back later this afternoon?
您不妨今天下午再打来。
When will she be back?
她何时会回来?
Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?
如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?
等候与回电
Yes.You have the right number.
是的,您打对了。
Please connect me with Mr.Lee.
请帮我接李先生。
Who is calling,please?
请问您是哪一位?
Are you still on the line?
你没挂断吧?
I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.
对不起,他现在有客人。
Could you hold a little longer?
请再多等一会儿。
Or shall I put you through to his secretary?
或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?
Shall I tell him you called?
我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?
Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.
我还是迟些再打来吧。
When is a good time to call?
什么时候打来最合适?
Why don't you try agian in an hour?
一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?
Good afternoon.David Brown's office.
下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。
This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.
我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。
Would you mind waiting a few minutes?
您等一会儿好吗?
I'll just trying to find him.
我正试着找他呢。
Yes.Go ahead,please.
是的,请讲。
I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.
很抱歉,他正在开会。
The best time to catch him would be 5∶
最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。
Could you possibly ask him to call me back?
你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?
Of course.What number are you on?
好的。您的号码是多少?
He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.
他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。
There is a call from Wang Ling.
有王玲打来的电话。
She is on her way.
她马上来。
I'll hold.
我等一下好了。
It's been a while.
好久不见了。
It's nice to hear from you.
很高兴你打来电话。
优质英语培训问答知识库