刘小刘1234
对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。我整理了有关经典英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
Chen:
Here’s my name card.
这是我的名片。
Fred:
And here’s mine.
这是我的。
Chen:
It’s nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于与你见面了。
Fred:
And I’m glad to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你。
Li Lei:
Good morning, my name is Li Lei. What’s your name?
早上好,我是李雷,你叫什么名字?
Wang Fei:
My name is Wang Fei. Nice to see you.
我叫王菲,见到你很高兴。
Li Lei:
Nice to see you, too. Are you new here?
见到你我也很高兴。你是新来的?
Wang Fei:
Yes. I’ve just come to this school.
是的,我刚来这学校。
Li Lei:
Welcome to our class.
欢迎你到我们班来。
Terry:
Hi there! My name’s Terry Graham. You’re new around here, huh?
嗨,你好。我叫泰利 格雷厄姆。你是新来的吧?
Mary:
Yes. My name’s Mary Benson. I just started a couple of weeks ago.
是的。我叫玛丽 本森。我来这才两三个星期。
Terry:
Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know.
哦,如果有什么我能帮忙的,请尽管开口。
Mary:
Thanks, I appreciate that!
非常感谢。
Klas:
Good morning, May. Good girl, you are reading English books again.
阿美,早上好。真是好孩子,又在读英语了!
May:
Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?
早上好。没有理由错过这么美丽的早晨。那是只新鸟吗?
Klas:
Oh, yes, my daughter bought it yesterday. We call her Lulu.
哦,是的,我女儿昨天给我买的。我们叫它鲁鲁。
May:
It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?
它看起来真可爱。它是只鹦鹉吗?
Klas:
Yes. Just look at her colorful feathers. What else can it be?
是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,还能是别的什么鸟吗?
May:
I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. His mane is Polly.
知道了。真有趣,我的英语书里也有一只鹦鹉。它的名字是波利。
Klas:
Really? A foreign parrot!
真的吗?一只外国鹦鹉!
May:
He can speak English, too.
它也会说英语哦。
Klas:
Maybe you can teach Lulu some English words.
也许你可以教鲁鲁几个英语单词啊。
May:
Lulu. Lulu. Say “hello”. “hello”. Oh, she is so smart. Good bird.
鲁鲁,鲁鲁,说“哈喽”“哈喽”。哦,它真聪明。真是只好鸟。
Klas:
You are a good teacher. Okay, I am gonna play some chess now. Just go back to your book.
你是个好老师。好了,我要去下象棋了。你继续读书吧。
May:
Hello. Hello. Hello.
“哈喽”“哈喽”“哈喽”。
Klas:
Haha. After all, she is just a bird.
哈哈,它毕竟只是一只鸟啊。
蹦蹦跳跳321
英语作为交流的工具被广泛适用,在我们的生活中占有重要地位。我整理了关于经典英语对话,欢迎阅读!
马克:
Hello Ralph, what a pleasant surprise! Haven`t run into you for ages!
你好.洛夫.真没想到在这里遇见你!我们好久没见了!
洛夫:
It really is. It was good to see you. You`ve changed so much.
是啊.见到你很高兴.你的变化真大.
马克:
Happy to see you, too. How`s your family?
我见到你也很高兴.你家里人很好吗?
洛夫:
Pretty good. Thank you.
很好.谢谢.
马克:
Oh, by the way, I would like you to know my friend John. John, this is my buddy Ralph.
哦.顺便我想让你认识一下我的朋友约翰.约翰.这是我好兄弟洛夫.
洛夫:
How do you do?
你好!
约翰:
How do you do?
你好!
Jack :
Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗?
Jane:
Yes, I am.
有空。
Jack :
I'd like to see you. There's something I want to tell you.
我想过来看看你。有些事想跟你说。
Jane:
Fine.
好的。
Jack :
When is the best time for you?
你什么时候方便?
Jane:
Anytime after five is fine.
五点以后都可以。
Jack :
I'll pick you up at half past five.
我五点半来接你。
Jane:
O.K. See you then.
好的。到时候见。
Jack :
I'm your new English teacher, Jack Martin.
我是你新的英文老师,杰克·马丁。
Jane:
How do I address you?
我怎么称呼你呢?
Jack :
I suppose you could call me Mr. Martin, but that's too formal. I prefer my first name Jack.
我想你应该叫我马丁先生,但那太正式了。我喜欢我的名字-杰克。
Jane:
O.K. Jack. My name is Jane Smith.
好的,杰克。我叫珍·史密斯。
Jack :
What shall I call you, Miss Smith?
我怎么叫你,史密斯小姐吗?
Jane:
Jane will be fine.
叫珍就好了。