奔跑的流沙包
Helen: We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market. 海伦: 我们想要使用正确行销媒体来达市场目标 Leonard: Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan. 李奥纳德: 当我们已经完成些战略计画我们认我们已经提出项错计画 Helen: What media do you plan to use? 海伦: 们准备使用何种媒体 Leonard: Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first. 李奥纳德: 考虑们想要表现形象我们已要求撰写文案同事准备好电脑杂志稿及网际网路用稿 Helen: So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users. 海伦: 样来我们广告花费会针对我们所知电脑使用者身上 Leonard: Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition. 李奥纳德: 我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显品牌识别 Helen: Will there be any direct mail? 海伦: 会有任何广告邮件 Leonard: No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers. 李奥纳德: 没有对像们样制造商来说并正确作法把种方式留给零售商吧 Helen: Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups. 海伦: 说得没错请准备份更详细提案我会把推销给高阶主管 Leonard: Great. We'll get started right away. 李奥纳德: 太好了我们马上准备 Lester: As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out. 莱司特: 正所知FastTrek 2000预定下月推出我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎问题 Helen: Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be. 海伦: 太好了重要品质广告活动焦点要让些介面卡我们所要成摇钱树能出乱子 Lester: Let's go over our promotion plans again. 莱司特: 我们再看遍我们促销计画 Helen: OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows. 海伦: 我们有六家主要零售商大部分分店做展示而且我们展示队伍已经电脑展起跑了 Lester: Good. What about print and radio? 莱司特: 好印刷品和广播呢 Helen: We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received. 海伦: 我们两家大商业杂志刊登了全版广告更重要我们新闻稿已经全被采纳了 Lester: Any larger ads? 莱司特: 有再大点广告 Helen: Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers. 海伦: 有我们三大报星期天版面放了相同全版广告 Lester: Sounds perfect. 莱司特: 听起来周全 Helen: But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well. 海伦: 过有时候会事与愿违所我还有多其妙计 Tracy: You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it? 崔西: 您似乎对我们新型J7行动电感兴趣您想知道更多资讯 Harold: Yes, I would. What does this button here do? 哈洛德: 我想知道里按钮作用? Tracy: That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call. 崔西: 按钮来电显示功能让您接电之前先知道谁来电 Harold: What else can you tell me about this phone? 哈洛德: 电还有麼其功能? Tracy: This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature. 崔西: 特殊电除了来电显示特色外还运用新科技提供您几项独特功能 Harold: So, what are the unique functions? 哈洛德: 麼独特功能呢? Tracy: Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages. 崔西: 喔功能有多算系统服务区外支大哥大还收讯息 Harold: No kidding? 哈洛德: 真 Tracy: In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details. 崔西: 除了点之外您想让电铃声打断重要会议还有震动功能通知有来电详细产品简介 Harold: What is the price of the J7 model? 哈洛德: J7型价格多少? Tracy: The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%. 崔西: 标价每支美金百十美元展示会场我们会有打九折特价 Harold: Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks. 哈洛德: 嗯我得和公司联络之再过来找谢谢 Betty: Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty fields speaking. 贝蒂: 喂业务部我贝蒂‧菲尔兹 Ralph: Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫: 嗨菲尔兹女士我世界电脑瑞夫‧皮特森 Betty: Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂: 好我能效劳? Ralph: I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫: 我对们新目录裏几项产品感兴趣我想知道们定价 Betty: Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂: 好我们针对几项产品提供特价对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph: We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫: 我们特别意们目录第五页里新型RS-5音效卡我还想知道更多关於第七页里RS-4型音效卡细节 Betty: OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders. 贝蒂: 好数量有达五百片RS-5价格四十五美元大量定购我们还有折扣 Ralph: And the price on the RS-four? 拉夫: RS-4价格呢 Betty: The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order. 贝蒂: RS-4我们本月促销产品之本月底前接订单单价三十三美元管定单数量多少都价格 Ralph: That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications? 拉夫: 价格听起来错寄给我更详细RS-4型资料和说明书 Betty: Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon. 贝蒂: 当我今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给 Ralph: Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye. 拉夫: 太好了我看完详细资料会打电给谢谢再见
Agent数码Reaper
三人讨论出去吃饭Conversation: Going out for dinner Amanda met Jeff and Betty on their way home. They talk about a gathering at six o’clock.A: Hi, Betty, long time no see. Who is this handsome guy? B: Hi, Amanda, this is Jeff, my boy friend. A: Nice to meet you, Jeff.J: Nice to meet you, too.B: You are right, Amanda, when was the last time we saw each other?A: I forgot. It is a long time. How is everything with you?B: fine. And you?A: I’m fine, too. Well, I was wondering if you’d like to go for a bite? What do you think, Jeff?J: fine with me. What did you have in mind, girls?B: I’m in the mood for Italian. A: Me, too. So let’s go now.J: I know a really good place downtown. B: What’s the name of it? J: Mario’s. They have the best pasta in town. A: Where’s it located? J: It’s on Oak Street next to the hospital. A: Oak Street next to the hospital. I think I can find that. B: What time do you want to meet? A: Why don’t we meet at 6 o’clock?J: sounds great. See you then.A: See you!
花小卷2010
英语表白情话文案
英语表白情话文案,当我们遇到喜欢的人却又不知道该怎么去表达的时候,可以选择用英语情话来暗搓搓的表达欢喜,生活可能会改变人的心情,我们需要的情话短句也会不一样,所以以下的英语表白情话文案可能正好适合你呢。
1、最好的感觉是,当我朝你看过去时,你已经在凝视着我。
The best feeling is that when I look at you, you are already staring at me.
2、我已经给了你足够的时间从我的身边逃走现在,时间到。
Ive given you enough time to run away from me now, its time.
3、我从来没有想过会怎样遇到爱情,直到那一天遇见你。
I never thought how to meet love until that day.
4、你是我生命中所能经历的,最最深切的感觉!
You are the deepest feeling I can experience in my life!
5、你爱上的我也爱上了,你喜欢的我也喜欢了。
I love what you love, and I love what you like.
6、看着你的眼,我看见了大海,蓝天;更看到了美丽的未来!
Looking at your eyes, I see the sea, the blue sky, and the beautiful future!
7、时间的巨轮无法抹去我对你的思念纵使海枯石烂,你的身影永存於我心中!
The great wheel of time cant erase my missing for you. Even if the sea is dry and the rocks are rotten, your figure will live in my heart forever!
8、我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的'感觉。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
9、我不相信永远的爱,因为我只会一天比一天更爱你。
I dont believe in forever love, because I only love you more and more every day.
10、我爱维纳斯,纯洁与高尚,我爱七仙女,美丽与执着。我对你的爱,如此差不离。
I love Venus, pure and noble, I love the seven fairies, beautiful and persistent. I love you so much.
11、我是那深深的大海,你是那自海的另一边升起的曙光,永远照亮我的人生。
I am the deep sea, you are the dawn rising from the other side of the sea, forever illuminating my life.
12、也希望你更加努力,不要放弃自己,有一天你会得到自己的幸福!
Also hope you work harder, dont give up yourself, one day you will get your own happiness!
13、别人都说我们的关系就像鱼和水。我想做你这个水里的鱼!
People say our relationship is like fish and water. I want to be a fish in the water!
14、倒不是怕他会跟上来,而是怕我的心没有随我的脚步跟上来。
I am not afraid that he will follow, but that my heart will not follow my steps.
15、不要让我孤独,不要给我寂寞,过度的孤独与寂寞会让我无止地伤感与悲痛。
Dont let me alone, dont give me loneliness, excessive loneliness and loneliness will make me sad and sad endlessly.
一,没法隐藏这份爱,是我深情深似海
I cant hide this love, its my deep ocean deep
二,我只想跟你未来,浸在爱河
I just want to fall in love with you in the future
三,如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?
If I had an extra ticket, would you go with me?
四,除了喜欢你,我什么都做不好
I cant do anything well except like you
五,你走到什么地方,我都跟着你
Wherever you go, I will follow you
六,对我来说,爱你一切都值得
For me, loving you is worth everything
七,我给你的爱像呼吸一样自然,每天醒来,像日出一样,每天如一日
The love I give you is as natural as breathing. I wake up every day, like sunrise, and every day is like one day
八,我忍不住,我爱你
I cant help it. I love you
九,我手上的爱情线、生命线和事业线,都是你的名字拼成的
The love line, lifeline and career line in my hand are all spelled by your name
十,我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁
I love you not because of who you are, but who I can be in front of you.
十一,一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你
At least once in your life, forget yourself for someone, asking for no results, no peers, no possessions or even love. I just want to meet you in my most beautiful years
十二,青春仿佛因我爱你开始
Youth seems to start because I love you
十三,我的生活没有你,将不再是生活
My life will no longer be life without you
十四,我荒废的心会一直爱你
My wasted heart will always love you
十五,我爱你,胜过一切
I love you more than anything else
十六,如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?
Whats the point of living if we cant be together?
十七,你是我将来不舍不弃,每一明天每一明天爱着你
You are my future, and I love you every tomorrow.
十八,天佑我的爱人,有她不再觉得生命无奈敢爱
God bless my lover, who no longer feels helpless and dares to love.
十九,若我可,再活多一次千次,我都盼面前仍是你
If I can live one more time and one thousand times, I hope I will still be with you.