穗宝儿yz
泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑,对印度近现代文学影响深远而巨大。下面是我带来的泰戈尔经典 英语诗歌 ,欢迎阅读!泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇一 The rain has held back for days and days, my God, in my arid heart. 在我干枯的心上,好多天没有受到 雨水 的滋润了,我的上帝。 The horizon is fiercely naked---not the thinnest cover of a soft cloud, not the vaguest hint of a distant cool shower. 天边是可怕的赤裸――没有一片轻云的遮盖,没有一丝远雨的凉意。 Send thy angry storm, dark with death, if it is thy wish, and with lashes of lightning startle the sky from end to end. 如果你愿意,请降下你的死黑的盛怒的风雨,以闪电震慑诸天罢。 But call back, my lord, call back this pervading silent heat, still and keen and cruel, burning the heart with dire despair. 但是请你召回,我的主,召回这弥漫沉默的炎热罢,它是沉重尖锐而又残忍,用可怕的绝望焚灼人心。 Let the cloud of grace bend low from above like the tearful look of the mother on the day of the father's wrath. 让慈云低垂下降,像在父亲发怒的时候,母亲的含泪的眼光。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇二 When the heart is hard and parched up, come upon me with a shower of mercy. 在我的心坚硬焦躁的时候,请洒我以慈霖。 When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song. 当生命失去恩宠的时候,请赐我以欢歌。 When tumultuous work raises its din on all sides shutting me out from beyond, come to me, my lord of silence, with thy peace and rest. 当烦杂的工作在四周喧闹,使我和外界隔绝的时候,我的宁静的主,请带着你的和平与安息来临。 When my beggarly heart sits crouched, shut up in a corner, break open the door, my king, and come with the ceremony of a king. 当我乞丐似的心,蹲闭在屋角的时候,我的国王,请你以王者的威仪破户而入。 When desire blinds the mind with delusion and dust, O thou holy one, thou wakeful, come with thy light and thy thunder. 当欲念以诱惑与尘埃来迷蒙我的心眼的时候,呵,圣者,你是清醒的,请你和你的雷电一同降临。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇三 That I want thee, only thee---let my heart repeat without end. 我需要你,只需要你--让我的心不停地重述这句话。 All desires that distract me, day and night, are false and empty to the core. 日夜引诱我的种种欲念,都是透顶的诈伪与空虚。 As the night keeps hidden in its gloom the petition for light, even thus in the depth of my unconsciousness rings the cry---`I want thee, only thee'. 就像黑夜隐藏在祈求光明的朦胧里,在我潜意识的深处也响出呼声--我需要你,只需要你。 As the storm still seeks its end in peace when it strikes against peace with all its might, 正如风暴用全力来冲击平静,却寻求终止于平静, even thus my rebellion strikes against thy love and still its cry is---`I want thee, only thee'. 我的反抗冲击着你的爱,而它的呼声也还是--我需要你,只需要你。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇四 This is my prayer to thee, my lord---strike, strike at the root of penury in my heart. 这是我对你的祈求,我的主--请你铲除,铲除我心里贫乏的根源。 Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows. 赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。 Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service. 赐给我力量使我的爱在服务中得到果实。 Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might. 赐给我力量使我永抛弃穷人也永不向淫威屈膝。 Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles. 赐给我力量使我的心灵超越于日常琐事之上。 And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love. 再赐给我力量使我满怀爱意地把我的力量服从你意志的指挥。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇五 Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; 在那里,心是无畏的,头也抬得高昂; Where knowledge is free; 在那里,知识是自由的; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; 在那里,世界还没有被狭小的家国的墙隔成片段; Where words come out from the depth of truth; 在那里,话是从真理的深处说出; Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection; 在那里,不懈的努力向着“完美”伸臂; Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of deadhabit; 在那里,理智的清泉没有沉没在积习的荒漠之中; Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---Into thatheaven of freedom,my Father, let my country awake. 在那里,心灵是受你的指引,走向那不断放宽的思想与行为--进入那自由的天国,我的父呵,让我的国家觉醒起来罢。
丢了肥膘的猪
泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。我整理了关于泰戈尔的英文诗,欢迎阅读!
Songs Offerings
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.
Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙
而俱下么?
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
小大人
I AM small because I am a little child. I shall be bigwhen I am as old as my father is.
我人很小,因为我是一个小孩子,到了我像爸爸一样年纪时,便要变大了。
My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring yourslate and your books."
我的先生要是走来说道:“时候晚了,把你的石板,你的书拿来。”
I shall tell him, "Do you not know I am as big as father? And I must not have lessons anymore."
我便要告诉他道:“你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我决不再学什么功课了。”
My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he likes, for he is grown up."
我的老师便将惊异地说道:“他读书不读书可以随便,因为他是大人了。”
I shall dress myself and walk to the fair where the crowd is thick.
我将自己穿了衣裳,走到人群拥挤的市场里去。
My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get lost, my boy; let me carry you."
我的叔叔要是跑过来说道:“你要迷路了,我的孩子,让我领着你罢。”
I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as father. I must go to the fair alone."
我便要回答道:“你没有看见么,叔叔,我已经同爸爸一样大了?我决定要独自一个人到市场里去。”
Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is grown up."
叔叔便将说道:“是的,他随便到哪里去都可以,因为他是大人了。”
Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my nurse, for I shall know how toopen the box with my key.
当我正拿钱给我保姆时,妈妈便要从浴室中出来,因为我是知道怎样用我的钥匙去开银箱的。
Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"
妈妈要是说道:“你在做什么呀,顽皮的孩子?”
I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as father, and I must give silver to mynurse."
我便要告诉她道:“妈妈,你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我必须拿钱给保姆。”
Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he likes, for he is grown up."
妈妈便将自言自语道:“他可以随便把钱给他所喜欢的人,因为他是大人了。”
In the holiday time in October father will come home and, thinking that I am still a baby, willbring for me from the town little shoes and small silken frocks.
当十月里放假的时候,爸爸将要回家,他会以为我还是一个小孩子,为我从城里带了小鞋子和小绸衫来。
I shall say, "Father, give them to my d?d? [elder brother], for I am as big as you are."
我便要说道:“爸爸,把这些东西给哥哥罢,因为我已经同你一样大了。”
Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he likes, for he is grown up."
爸爸便将想了一想,说道;“他可以随便去买他自己穿的衣裳,因为他是大人了。”
云与波
MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--
妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。
"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.
“我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”
We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.
我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”
"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?"
“我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”
Then they smile and float away.
于是他们微笑着浮游而去。
But I know a nicer game than that, mother.
但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。
I shall be the cloud and you the moon.
我做云,你做月亮。
I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.
我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。
The folk who live in the waves call out to me--
住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”
"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass."
我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”
I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?"
我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”
Then they smile, dance and pass by.
于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。
But I know a better game than that.
但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。
I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.
我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。
I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter.
我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。
And no one in the world will know where we both are.
世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。
小草儿嬢嬢
1你已经使我永生,这样做是你的欢乐。这脆薄的杯儿,你不断地把它倒空,又不断地以新生命来充满。这小小的苇笛,你携带着它逾山越谷,从笛管里吹出永新的音乐。在你双手的不朽的按抚下,我的小小的心,消融在无边快乐之中,发出不可言说的词调。你的无穷的赐予只倾入我小小的手里。时代过去了,你还在倾注,而我的手里还有余量待充满。
2当你命令我歌唱的时候,我的心似乎要因着骄傲而炸裂,我仰望着你的脸,眼泪涌上我的眶里。我生命中一切的凝涩与矛盾融化成一片甜柔的谐音--我的赞颂像一只欢乐的鸟,振翼飞越海洋。 我知道你欢喜我的歌唱。我知道只因为我是个歌者,才能走到你的面前。我用我的歌曲的远伸的翅梢,触到了你的双脚,那是我从来不敢想望触到的。在歌唱中的陶醉,我忘了自己,你本是我的主人,我却称你为朋友。
2.When thou commandest me to sing it seems that my heart would break with pride; and I look to thy face, and tears come to my eyes.All that is harsh and dissonant in my life melts into one sweet harmony---and my adoration spreads wings like a glad bird on its flight across the sea.I know thou takest pleasure in my singing. I know that only as a singer I come before thy presence.I touch by the edge of the far-spreading wing of my song thy feet which I could never aspire to reach.Drunk with the joy of singing I forget myself and call thee friend who art my lord.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3我不知道你怎样地唱,我的主人!我总在惊奇地静听。你的音乐的光辉照亮了世界。你的音乐的气息透彻诸天。你的音乐的圣泉冲过一切阻挡的岩石,向前奔涌。我的心渴望和你合唱,而挣扎不出一点声音。我想说话,但是言语不成歌曲,我叫不出来。呵,你使我的心变成了你的音乐的漫天大网中的俘虏,我的主人!
3.I know not how thou singest, my master! I ever listen in silent amazement.The light of thy music illumines the world. The life breath of thy music runs from sky to sky. The holy stream of thy music breaks through all stony obstacles and rushes on.My heart longs to join in thy song, but vainly struggles for a voice. I would speak, but speech breaks not into song, and I cry out baffled. Ah, thou hast made my heart captive in the endless meshes of thy music, my master!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4我生命的生命,我要保持我的躯体永远纯洁,因为我知道你的生命的摩抚,接触着我的四肢。我要永远从我的思想中屏除虚伪,因为我知道你就是那在我心中燃起理智之火的真理。我要从我心中驱走一切的丑恶,使我的爱开花,因为我知道你在我的心宫深处安设了座位。我要努力在我的行为上表现你,因为我知道是你的威力,给我力量来行动。
4.Life of my life, I shall ever try to keep my body pure, knowing that thy living touch is upon all my limbs.I shall ever try to keep all untruths out from my thoughts, knowing that thou art that truth which has kindled the light of reason in my mind.I shall ever try to drive all evils away from my heart and keep my love in flower, knowing that thou hast thy seat in the inmost shrine of my heart.And it shall be my endeavour to reveal thee in my actions, knowing it is thy power gives me strength to act.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5请容我懈怠一会儿,来坐在你的身旁。我手边的工作等一下子再去完成。不在你的面前,我的心就不知道什么是安逸和休息,我的工作变成了无边的劳役海中的无尽的劳役。今天,炎暑来到我的窗前,轻嘘微语:群蜂在花树的宫廷中尽情弹唱。这正是应该静坐的时光,和你相对,在这静寂和无边的闲暇里唱出生命的献歌。
5.I ask for a moment's indulgence to sit by thy side. The works that I have in hand I will finish afterwards.Away from the sight of thy face my heart knows no rest nor respite, and my work becomes an endless toil in a shoreless sea of toil.Today the summer has come at my window with its sighs and murmurs; and the bees are plying their minstrelsy at the court of the flowering grove.Now it is time to sit quite, face to face with thee, and to sing dedication of live in this silent and overflowing leisure.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6摘下这朵花来,拿了去罢,不要迟延!我怕它会萎谢了,掉在尘土里。它也许配不上你的花冠,但请你采折它,以你手采折的痛苦来给它光宠。我怕在我警觉之先,日光已逝,供献的时间过了。虽然它颜色不深,香气很淡,请仍用这花来礼拜,趁着还有时间,就采折罢。
6.Pluck this little flower and take it, delay not! I fear lest it droop and drop into the dust.I may not find a place in thy garland, but honour it with a touch of pain from thy hand and pluck it. I fear lest the day end before I am aware, and the time of offering go by.Though its colour be not deep and its smell be faint, use this flower in thy service and pluck it while there is time.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7我的歌曲把她的妆饰卸掉。她没有了衣饰的骄奢。妆饰会成为我们合一之玷:它们会横阻在我们之间,它们丁当的声音会掩没了你的细语。我的诗人的虚荣心,在你的容光中羞死。呵,诗圣,我已经拜倒在你的脚前。只让我的生命简单正直像一枝苇笛,让你来吹出音乐。
7.My song has put off her adornments. She has no pride of dress and decoration. Ornaments would mar our union; they would come between thee and me; their jingling would drown thy whispers.My poet's vanity dies in shame before thy sight. O master poet, I have sat down at thy feet. Only let me make my life simple and straight, like a flute of reed for thee to fill with music.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8那穿起王子的衣袍和挂起珠宝项链的孩子,在游戏中他失去了一切的快乐;他的衣服绊着他的步履。为怕衣饰的破裂和污损,他不敢走进世界,甚至于不敢挪动。母亲,这是毫无好处的,如你的华美的约束,使人和大地健康的尘土隔断,把人进入日常生活的盛大集会的权利剥夺去了。
8.The child who is decked with prince's robes and who has jewelled chains round his neck loses all pleasure in his play; his dress hampers him at every step.In fear that it may be frayed, or stained with dust he keeps himself from the world, and is afraid even to move.Mother, it is no gain, thy bondage of finery, if it keeps one shut off from the healthful dust of the earth, if it rob one of the right of entrance to the great fair of common human life.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9呵,傻子,想把自己背在肩上!呵,乞人,来到你自己门口求乞!把你的负担卸在那双能担当一切的手中罢,永远不要惋惜地回顾。你的欲望的气息,会立刻把它接触到的灯火吹灭。它是不圣洁的--不要从它不洁的手中接受礼物。只领受神圣的爱所付予的东西。
9.O Fool, try to carry thyself upon thy own shoulders! O beggar, to come beg at thy own door!Leave all thy burdens on his hands who can bear all, and never look behind in regret.Thy desire at once puts out the light from the lamp it touches with its breath. It is unholy---take not thy gifts through its unclean hands. Accept only what is offered by sacred love.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10这是你的脚凳,你在最贫最贱最失所的人群中歇足。我想向你鞠躬,我的敬礼不能达到你歇足地方的深处--那最贫最贱最失所的人群中。你穿着破敝的衣服,在最贫最贱最失所的人群中行走,骄傲永远不能走近这个地方。你和那最没有朋友的最贫最贱最失所的人们作伴,我的心永远找不到那个地方。
10.Here is thy footstool and there rest thy feet where live the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.When I try to bow to thee, my obeisance cannot reach down to the depth where thy feet rest among the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.Pride can never approach to where thou walkest in the clothes of the humble among the poorest, and lowliest, and lost.My heart can never find its way to where thou keepest company with the companionless among the poorest, the lowliest, and the lost.
扩展资料:
拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔(1861年—1941年),印度诗人、文学家、社会活动家、哲学家和印度民族主义者。代表作有《吉檀迦利》、《飞鸟集》、《眼中沙》、《四个人》、《家庭与世界》、《园丁集》、《新月集》、《最后的诗篇》、《戈拉》、《文明的危机》等。
1861年5月7日,拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔出生于印度加尔各答一个富有的贵族家庭,13岁即能创作长诗和颂歌体诗集。1878年赴英国留学,1880年回国专门从事文学活动。
1884至1911年担任梵 社秘书,20年代创办国际大学。1913年,他以《吉檀迦利》成为第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人。1941年写作控诉英国殖民统治和相信祖国必将获得独立解放的遗言《文明的危机》。
《吉檀迦利》是印度作家泰戈尔创作的诗集。这部宗教抒情诗集,是一份“奉献给神的祭品”。(不少人以为“吉檀迦利”是奉献之意,其实是献诗之意)泰戈尔向神敬献的歌是“生命之歌”,他以轻快、欢畅的笔调歌唱生命的枯荣、现实生活的欢乐和悲哀,表达了作者对祖国前途的关怀。泰戈尔凭借该作获得1913年诺贝尔文学奖。
参考资料:百度百科-泰戈尔
应该勇敢
1、《吉檀迦利》
《吉檀迦利》是印度作家泰戈尔创作的诗集。这部宗教抒情诗集,是一份“奉献给神的祭品”。(不少人以为“吉檀迦利”是奉献之意,其实是献诗之意)泰戈尔向神敬献的歌是“生命之歌”,他以轻快、欢畅的笔调歌唱生命的枯荣、现实生活的欢乐和悲哀,表达了作者对祖国前途的关怀。泰戈尔凭借该作获得1913年诺贝尔文学奖。
2、《飞鸟集》
《飞鸟集》是印度诗人泰戈尔创作的诗集,它包括325首清丽的无标题小诗,首次出版于1916年。这些诗的基本题材多为极其常见事物,不外乎小草、落叶、飞鸟、星辰、河流等等。
3、《新月集》
《新月集》 (The Crescent Moon,1903)是印度诗人、作家泰戈尔创作的诗集,主要译自1903年出版的孟加拉文诗集《儿童集》,也有的是用英文直接创作的。诗集里着力描绘的是一个个天真可爱的儿童。诗人塑造了一批神形兼备、熠熠闪光的天使般的儿童艺术形象。
4、《家庭与世界》
《家庭与世界》,印度作家泰戈尔著长篇小说,小说作者通过对一个家庭感情的危机及造成这一危机因素的描写,试图揭示家庭与世界这样一个大题目,以及如何正确处理这样一个大题目。
5、《园丁集》
《园丁集》是印度诗人泰戈尔创作的诗集,是一部“关于爱情和人生的”英文抒情诗集,诗体为散文诗。共收入诗歌85首,初版于1913年。
泰戈尔创作风格:
泰戈尔在诗歌、体裁、语言及表现方法上能够大胆创新,别具一格。体裁上把现实题材处理成具有冥想因素,把冥想体裁处理为具有现实成分;体裁上,诗人创造出“故事诗”和政治抒情诗的形式;还致力于创造自由体诗。
泰戈尔善于学习和运用人民生活中的口头语言,使诗歌的语言清新活泼;在创作方法上,他把现实主义和浪漫主义有机的结合起来,只是在抒情诗中,浪漫主义成分较重,在叙事性作品中,现实主义成分较多。
参考资料:百度百科-泰戈尔
黑粉精灵
《当时光已逝》
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .,
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under 。
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
I am not yours, not lost in you,
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
Not lost, although I long to be
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
像正午的蜡烛融化,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
你爱我,我也知道
A spirit beautiful and bright,
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
Yet I am I, who long to be
可我就是我,渴望着
Lost as a light is lost in light.
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
taper in a rushing wind.
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔(1861年—1941年),印度诗人、文学家、社会活动家、哲学家和印度民族主义者。代表作有《吉檀迦利》、《飞鸟集》、《眼中沙》、《四个人》、《家庭与世界》、《园丁集》、《新月集》、《最后的诗篇》、《戈拉》、《文明的危机》等。
1861年5月7日,拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔出生于印度加尔各答一个富有的贵族家庭,13岁即能创作长诗和颂歌体诗集。1878年赴英国留学,1880年回国专门从事文学活动。1884至1911年担任梵 社秘书,20年代创办国际大学。1913年,他以《吉檀迦利》成为第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人。1941年写作控诉英国殖民统治和相信祖国必将获得独立解放的遗言《文明的危机》。
参考资料:拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔_百度百科
优质英语培训问答知识库