xiao叶子0118
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。a: can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?b: here you are.给您。a: what’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。b: do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(after a few minutes.)过了一会儿。a: i can have the check, please.结帐。c: george. let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) aa制a: no, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。b: cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?a: charge, please. put it on my american express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)a: do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?b: no, i am afraid we don’t.没有。a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。b: that’s fine.我们明白了。(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3-good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. a table for two?早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?-yes, by the window, please.是的,请给我靠窗户的。-this way, please.这边请。-thank you.谢谢餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4-good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. here are the menus. would you like to drink something first?晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?-i'll have a coke cola with ice. what about you?我想要可乐,你呢?-a n apple juice, please.苹果汁-thank you. here we are.coke cola with ice and apple juice . are you ready to order now, gentlemen?谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生-no, we are still looking at the menu. maybe you should recommend something for the main course?没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?-certainly. the t-bone steak is very good. i would suggest that you try this.当然可以。t-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。-that's a good idea. i love beef steak, i'll have the t-bone steak.好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。-how would you like it cooked?/how would you like you steak done?你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?-rare ,medium,medium well,well done.三成,五成,七成,全熟
似曾相识SaMa
在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!
A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?
B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。
A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?
B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。
A:You are welcome. 不客气。
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客气。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。
B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。
A:It's a deal. 一言为定。
Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?
Jim: No, we don't. 没有。
Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?
Jim: Just two people. 就两位。
Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?
Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。
Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?
Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?
Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。
Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)
Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。
Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。
Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?
Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。
Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?
Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。
Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?
Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?
Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。
Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。