昏昏头了
19).profit n.利润,盈利
He did his best to finish this project just for his dream, not for profits.
他做最大努力去完成这项工程是为了他的梦想,而不是为了利益。
20).profit-making n.营利;adj.营利的,谋利的
Your department is the only profit-making one In our company
你们部门是我们公司唯一盈利的一个。
21).employ v.雇用
He was employed as a waiter at his auntie's restaurant
他在他姑姑的饭店里做服务员。
22).fire v.解雇
Affected by the economic crisis, this company was forced to fire half of its employees
受经济危机的影响,这个公司被迫解雇一半的员工。
23).discharge v.解雇
Do you know the reason why he was discharged?
你知道他被解雇的原因吗?
24).resign v.辞职
He had to resign as manager for the widespread rumor of defalcation
由于到处散布着他挪用公款的谣言,他不得不辞去经理的职位。
25).temporary employee 临时工
This restaurant hired several temporary employees who were all from Sichuan.
这家餐馆雇用了几名四川来的临时工。
26).salary n.薪水
Not dissatisfied with his present salary, he was thinking about job-hopping
他对现在的工资不满意,考虑要跳槽。
27).increment n.定期的加薪
Although your present salary is low, you have an annual increment of 500 yuan
虽然你现在的工资很低,但你每年都会增加五百元。
28).remunerate v.酬劳,付酬给
In order to remunerate Peter for his hard work, the boss decides to give him an extra bonus
为了酬谢皮特的辛勤工作,老板决定给他发一笔额外奖金。
29).welfare n.福利
That miserly boss always made every attempt to reduce the employees' welfare
那个吝啬的老板总是千方百计地设法缩减员工的福利。
30).reputation n.信誉
That shopkeeper sold out most of his property to uphold his reputation.
那个店主卖掉了大部分财产以保住自己的`名誉。
31).bankruptcy n.破产
Owing to his extravagance, his company went into bankruptcy in the end
由于挥霍无度,他的公司最终破产了
32).closure n.停业
The closure of the factory led to many laid-off workers
工厂的倒闭造成许多工人失业。
33).liquidate v.清算,清盘
Although our company has bankrupted, we will do our best to liquidate our assets to pay you
虽然我们公司已经破产,但是我们也会尽力把资产清算一下给你们付钱。
34).publicist n.公关人员
The young girl's aim is to become an excellent publicist
这个年轻女孩的目标是成为一名出色的公关。
35).human resource 人力资源
The enterprise should pay more attention to the exploration and management of human resource
企业应当更加关注人力资源的开发和管理。
36).outplacement n.(对失业人员的)安置
More and more people begin to concern such a problem as outplacement
越来越多的人开始关心对失业人员的安置问题。
【拓展】如何用英语介绍自己的公司
1.商务建议
孙子日:知己知彼,百战不殆。如果对自己的团队和组织不了解的话,又如何适时的向别人介绍自己的公司呢?对公司的介绍可以从以下几方面入手:熟记公司的全名、历史、规模、主营业务或产品、企业文化、通信地址等。一个能让员工自豪并全身心投入的公司,一定会获得客户的信赖。不妨就从这句:Have you heard of our company?开始为你的公司做介绍吧。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Have you heard of our company before?
你以前听说过我们公司吗?
B:I heard about your company often. Your company is well-known all over the world. When was your company founded?
我经常听说贵公司的事。贵公司世界闻名。请问贵公司是何时创立的?well-known有名的
A:Our company was established in 1899 as the first joint-venture company with a Western partner.
我们公司创建于1899年,是第一家与西方伙伴合资的公司。joint-venture company合资公司
B:As I know, your company is one of the leading manufacturers in China.How many employees do you have?
据我所知,你们公司是中围主要的制造商之一。有多少员工呢?
A:We have about 60,000 employees including those working in our affiliate. More then 3,000 travel all over the world with about l,OOO residing abroad.
我们大约有60000名员工,包括分公司的员工在内。3000多人在世界各地做推销,其中1000人常驻国外。
B:Well, I'm surprised to hear how huge your company is.Where is your head office?
嗯,听到贵公司是如此庞大的企业,我很惊讶。你们的公司总部在哪里?
A:It's in Beijing.
在北京。
3.商务英语核心句型
(1)企业的历只
Do you happen to know our company?
你知道我们公司吗?
I've read about your firm in newspaper.
我曾经在报纸上读过有关贵公司的报道.
We're all honored that you could visit our company. Our company was opened/established/built/founded in 2005.
您能到我公司来访问我们感到万分荣幸,我们公司创建于2005年。
We were been in this business for 10 years.
我们从事这个行业已经10年了,
We went public in 2006.
我们是2006年上市的。
Our company was founded about ninety years ago.
我们的公司大约在九十年前创立。
Our company will soon celebrate its ninetieth anniversary.
我们的公司不久就要庆祝九十周年了.
(2)企业的规模
Our registered capital is 1O million. We were listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange a year ago, and presently we have a market capitalization of 70 million.
我们的注册资金为一千万元,我们一年前在深圳股票交易所注册上市,目前市场融资七千万。
Our sales were up/down ten percent last year.
去年我们的销售额上升/下降了百分之十。
AS far as sales network, we among the best in China.
就销售网络而言,我们在中国名列前茅。
The annual output is five million tons at least.
年产量500万吨。
(3)企业的构成
There are about l,500 employees in the plant and 200 in the head office.
厂部大约有1 500名工人,公司管理层大约有200人。
(4)主营业务
We mainly deal in import and export trade.
我们主要经营进出口业务.
We are very much of a global company.
我们是一家全球化的公司。
(5)企业责任
We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是企业的灵魂。
Responsible corporate always offers high-quality after-sale service.
一个负责任的企业总是会提供高质量的售后服务的。
We always put quality as the first consideration.
我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
4.商务英语情景词汇
corporate image企业形象
family enterprise家族企业
labor union工会
privately business私营企业
privately-run business民蕾企业
listed company上市公司
key enterprise骨干企业
leading enterprise龙头企业
business communi商业
service industry服务业
sunrise industry朝阳产业
career woman/office lady(OL)职业女性
state-owned enterprise(SOEs)田有企业
wholly-owned subsidiary全资子公司
equity holding subsidiary控股子公司
equity participating subsidiary参股子公司
international con-glomerate跨田企业集团
small-and-medium-sized enterprise中小企业
overseas-invested enterprise三资企业
Chinese-overseas equity joint venture中外合资企业
Chinese-overseas contractual joint venture中外合作企业
wholly foreign-owned-enterprise外商独资企业
private limited company有限责任公司
public limited company股份有限公司
state-owned holding company田家控股公司
bank holding company银行控股公司
multinational corporation跨国公司
retailing/retail business零售业
China Time-honored Brand中华老字号
大眼睛鱼儿
1、commerce, trade, trading 贸易
2、inland trade, home trade, domestic trade, internal trade, interior trade 国内贸易
3、international trade 国际贸易
4、foreign trade, external trade 对外贸易,外贸
5、terms of trade 贸易条件
6、free-trade area 自由贸易区
7、import, importation 进口
8、importer 进口商
9、export, exportation 出口
10、exporter 出口商
11、commercial channels 商业渠道
12、customs 海关
13、customs duty 关税
14、quota 配额,限额
15、item 项目,细目
16、commercial transaction 买卖,交易
17、manufacturer 制造商,制造厂
18、middleman 中间商,经纪人
19、dealer 经销商
20、wholesaler 批发商
21、retailer 零售商
22、tradesman 零售商
23、merchant 商人(英)批发商(美)零售商
24、concessionaire, licensed dealer 受让人,特许权获得者
25、consumer 消费者,用户
26、client, customer 顾客,客户
27、buyer 买主,买方
28、stocks 存货,库存量
29、purchase 购买,进货
30、sale 销售
31、bulk sale 整批销售,趸售
32、wholesale 批发
33、retail trade 零售业
34、cash sale 现货
35、hire-purchase 分期付款购买 (美作:installment plan)
36、competition 竞争
37、competitor 竞争者
38、competitive 竞争的
39、unfair competition 不合理竞争
40、dumping profit margin 倾销差价,倾销幅度
41、trademark 商标
42、registered trademark 注册商标
43、registered office, head office 总公司,总店,总部
有关商业英语的句子
I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请通知我这个计划的`进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我们很乐意...
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。
55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。
57. I'm just writing to remind you of...
我只是写信来提醒您...
58. May we remind you that...?
我们想要提醒您...
59. I am enclosing...
我附上...
60. Please find enclosed...
请查阅附件...
61. Attached hereto...
附件是关于...
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的说明对你有所帮助。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.
请让我知道这是否恰当。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
很期待能尽快见到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们很期待能得到您的回复。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。
73. I'll keep you posted.
我会与你保持联系。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for...
我想就...道歉...
77. I apologize for the delay in...
对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。
80. I'm sorry about last time.
上次的事我很抱歉。
81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.
对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。
82. I'm really sorry about this.
这件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。
87. Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
88. I appreciate very much that you...
我非常感激你...
89. I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参与。
萌萌panda我最爱
foreign trade 对外贸易 overseas trade 海外贸易 international trade 国际贸易 to trade with 和...进行贸易 to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重 to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳 to make a deal 做一笔交易 deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往 to deal in 经营,做生意 to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性 trade circles 贸易界 to handle 经营某商品 to trade in 经营某商品 business scope/frame 经营范围 trading firm/house 贸易行,商行
优质英语培训问答知识库