• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    206

嘟嘟和滴滴
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语短文对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

viki000000

已采纳

英语口语 是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面我给大家带来购物常用的英语口语情景对话。

购物常用的英语口语情景对话1

A: Good morning! What can I do for you?

早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗?

B: Just looking.

我只是看看。

A: OK! Go ahead .

好的,请随便看。

A: Good afternoon! May I help you?

下午好,我可以帮到你吗?

B: Do you have diamond ring?

你们有钻石戒指吗?

A: Yes, we have.

是的,我们有。

A: Please show me this one!

请把这个拿给我看一下。

B: Ok, here you are.

好的,给您。

A: How much?

多少钱?

B: 2000.

2000元

A: It's too expensive. Do you have discount?

这太贵了,你们有打折吗?

B: 20% off.

八折。

A: Can you come down a bit?

可以再便宜一点吗?

B: Sorry! We have only one price.

抱歉,我们是不讲价的。

A: How about this one? Do you like it?

这个怎么样?你喜欢吗?

B: Ok, Take it.

好的,我买了。

A: Cash or card?

现金还是刷卡?

B: International Credit Card.

国际信用卡。

A: Do you have passport?

你带护照了吗?

B: Yes. Where do I pay?

是的,我在哪儿付钱?

A: This way please.

请这边走。

购物常用的英语口语情景对话2

A:Do I have to deposit my handbag at the checkroom?

我需要把包寄存在寄存处吗?

B:No, you do not have to. The handbag can be taken with you. There is the cart at the entrance.

不,不用。手提包可以随身携带。入口有手推车。

A:Thank you. I'd tike to buy some milk powder for my baby. Is there anything that you can recommend for me?

谢谢。我想给宝宝买点奶粉,能给我推荐一下吗?

B:Well, how old is your baby?

嗯,您的宝宝多大?

A:No more than three.

不到3岁。

B:The milk powder on the second level of the shelf is for the kids from 2 ages to 4 ages. I advice that you should buy the Wyeth brand, the source of milk is imported from New Zealand.

货架第二层的这些奶粉适合两岁到四岁的孩子。我建议您购买惠氏这个牌子的奶粉,奶源是从新西兰进口的。

A:How about its quality?

质量怎么样?

B:You can be assured of it. There are various nutritions which are beneficial for the growth of babies' bone and cerebrum.

您放心,这里面含有多种营养元素,对于宝宝的骨骼和大脑发育很有好处。

A:OK, what is this?

好的,这是什么?

B:It is feeding-bottle as the free gift.

这是奶瓶,免费赠送的。

A:It is thoughtful. I will take it.

真周到,我买了。

购物常用的英语口语情景对话3

A:Good afternoon, sir. Gan I help you?

下午好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?

B:Good afternoon, I want to pick up a new shaver since the old one has retired.

下午好。我的剃须刀不能用了,我想选购一个新的。

A:Which brand are you interested in?

您对哪种牌子的剃须刀比较感兴趣?

B:I'm still not sure. The type with top quality, I guess. Well, which one do you recommend?

我也拿不定主意。我觉得还是质量好的吧。对了,你有什么建议?

A:Do you prefer imported ones or domestic ones?

您喜欢进口的还是国产的?

B:It doesn't matter much. If it has high quality and reasonable price, it will be OK.

那倒无所谓。只要质量有保证,价位又合理就行。

A:How about Flyco? It's selling well.

飞科的怎么样?它销量很好。

B:Do you have a warranty on it?

保修吗?

A:Of course. The warranty period is one year.

当然了。保修期一年。

B:If there's something wrong with it in a week, can I come back to change it?

如果一周内发现有问题,可以过来换吗?

A:Sure. But you must show us the receipt. If something comes up, we'll change it for you.

当然可以。不过您必须出示发票。如有问题,我们包换。

B:OK. I'll take one.

好的。我买一个。

购物常用的英语口语情景对话4

Danny:Aunt Cindy, do you shop online often?

辛迪阿姨,你经常在网上购物吗?

Cindy:Yes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.

是啊。这很方便而且价格还更加便宜呢。

Danny:Last week, I tried to buy some books online, but I didn't know how to pay for them?

上周,我试着在网上买几本书,却不知道该怎么付钱。

Cindy:You should open an account at the online bank first. After that, you can buy anything online.

你得先在网上银行开一个账户。然后,你就可以上网买东西了。

Danny:Are there many things online? 网上的商品多吗?

Cindy:Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online!(They log in a shopping web site.)

当然了。你能买到全世界所有的东西。我们来上网看看吧。(她们点进了一个购物网站。)

Danny:Oh, what's this? Second-hand cellphone store?

哦,这是什么?二手手机商店?

Cindy:Yeah, this one is very famous with a good credit among on-line customers. It's like an open free market. If you want to change your cellphone for a new one, you can sell the old one here.

是啊,这家店很有名,它在网上顾客中有很好声誉。它就像是一个开放的市场。如果你想换一个新的手机,你可以到这里来把你的旧手机卖掉。

Danny:Really? How to do that?

真的吗?怎么卖呢?

Cindy:Take some pictures of the thing you want to sell, then upload it onto line with a brief desc ription about it and leave your connecting number. Then your stuff will be sold by auction.

先给你要卖的东西拍几张照片,把照片上传到网上,再附上物品的简要说明和你的联系方式,这样你的东西就会按照拍卖的方式在这里出售了。

Danny:That's amazing. I'd love to try it later. Oh, an on-line virtual supermarket?

这真是太棒了。我以后一定要试一试。哦,有个网上虚拟超市?

Cindy:Let's click to check it out.

我们点击进去看看。

Danny:Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will love it. She loves shopping in supermarkets.

哦,明白了。它是仿照了真的超市,这使它像真的一样。我妈妈会很喜欢的。她最爱逛超市了。

Cindy:No doubt about it. Shopping online will get more and more popular. It's a real revolution about people's consuming habits.

毫无疑问。网上购物会越来越流行的。这是人们消费习惯上的一场真正的革命。

Danny:Are there any disadvantages about it?

那它有什么不足呢?

Cindy:It takes some time for the stuff you buy online to arrive. But I think this problem will be solved soon.

你在网上买的东西需要一点时间才能到你手中。不过我想这个问题很快就会被解决的。

购物常用的英语口语情景对话5

how are you going to pay?你要怎麽付款?

charge or debit?(credit or debit?) 使用信用卡或是电子钱包?

cash back?是否要找回现金?

bring your receipt to the customer service,and they will refund you。 把你的 收据 拿给顾客服务部,他们就会退钱给你。

What can I do for you? 我能为您做点什么?

May I help you? 我有什么可以帮到您的?

Can you show me that pair of shoes? 请你把那双鞋子拿来我看一看。

Can I have a look at this shirt? 我可以看一下这件衬衣吗?

Can I try it on? 我可以试一下吗?

Have you any bigger sizes? 你有没有大一点的?

I'm looking for a sweater for my son. 我想给我的儿子买一件羊毛衫。

Any particular color? 有什么特别的颜色吗?

What size do you want? 您想要多大码的?

What style does he want? 他想要什么款式?

Do you have anything cheaper? 你有没有便宜一点的?

Do you like this design? 你喜欢这个款式吗?

The quality is excellent. 质量很好。

This is what I want. 这就是我想要的。

I'm afraid we haven't anything in your size. 恐怕我们没有你要的码数。

How much are they? 多少钱?

What's the price for it? 这个卖多少钱?

Are these trousers on sale? 这些裤子减价吗?

Is this the sale price? 这是特价后的价格吗?

购物常用的英语口语情景对话相关 文章 :

★ 商场购物英语口语情景对话

★ 英语口语购物情景对话短文

★ 旅游购物英语情景对话口语练习

★ 实用英语口语问路情景对话

★ 英语口语生活情境对话篇:买水果

★ 5人英语情景对话实用口语

★ 英语口语情景对话主题

★ 餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话

★ 过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读

★ 初中英语口语情景对话

英语口语短文对话

207 评论(8)

大馋猫皮皮

简单英语口语对话短文

英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!

C=Customer S= Salesperson

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

C: Medium.

顾客:中号。

S: These here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)

大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.

最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。

脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.

肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。

大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.

性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。

脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.

在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。

大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.

他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。

脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.

更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。

大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?

难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?

脸盆: So many contentions.

争议很大啊。

大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.

这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。

脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.

是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。

Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?

Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

嗯,听说过了。

Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?

Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。

Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?

Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。

Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气

Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。

Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。

Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

看来这是个永恒的问题了。

160 评论(9)

相关问答