• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    345

Annaso安娜
首页 > 英语培训 > 西餐上菜英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

freekalong

已采纳

餐厅老外点菜时,会使用到的英语对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅老外点菜英语对话,供大家参阅!

对不起,这个品种刚刚售完.

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

对不起,现在已经客满了.

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

对不起,现在已经没有厅房了.

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您.

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜.

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意.

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉.

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

服务员我想买单.

Waiter I want to pay my bill.

请给我一杯可乐.

Please give me a can of coca-cola.

请问卫生间在哪里?

Where is the toilet?

先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?

Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您.

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

请稍等,我马上来收拾.

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料.

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

请问您想喝点什么.

What would you like to drink, please.

请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

请问需要冷饮还是热饮.

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

请用茶.

Have a cup of tea, please!

请用香巾.

Have a piece of napkin, please!

我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?

I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

您想试一下本地的特色吗?

Would you like to try local speciality?

请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

您先来杯啤酒好吗?

Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

1、早上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

2、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

3、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

4、慢走,感谢您的光临.

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

5、请稍等.

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

6、请原谅.

Excuse me.

7、对不起,让您久等了.

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

8、请问您有几位?

For how many?

9、请跟我来,请这边走.

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

10、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

11、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排.

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

13、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

14、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

15、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了.

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务.

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

19、您想吃中餐还是西餐.

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾.

The recommendation of the day is.

西餐上菜英语对话

143 评论(14)

虫子郭郭

基本句型:Have you got a table for two, please?请问您有两个人的桌子吗?Have you booked a table?您预定餐桌了吗?Have you made a reservation?您预定了吗?smoking or non-smoking?吸烟区还是非吸烟区?Would you like something to drink?您想喝什么?Would you like to see the menu?您需要看菜单吗? 点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下——看菜单-—点菜——就餐-—付钱-—离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table和&make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。 在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。Conversation In A Restaurant餐厅里的对话Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant休正在餐厅点餐a few moments later (过了一会儿)Emma: one sparkling water埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much休:谢谢!Emma: Are you ready to order?埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?Emma: Chicken.埃玛:…鸡肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.休:谢谢!Emma: OK.埃玛:好的。

176 评论(15)

zhaoyaxiao12

Emma: Are you ready to order?埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?Emma: Chicken.埃玛:…鸡肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.休:谢谢!Emma: OK.

336 评论(11)

人才征服沪

你上这个网站,里面是教人学习酒店和高级餐厅英语基本对话对你应该有帮助。

248 评论(11)

相关问答