• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    231

厦门混世小魔王
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语对话美食

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

maymay552000

已采纳

criminals whose sphere of activities is strictly delimited.

英语口语对话美食

260 评论(12)

jiujieayiyua

Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

很好,能给我些酒吗?

Sure, is dry white wine OK?

当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Do you like the food here?

您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

I am glad you like it.

很高兴您喜欢。

Can we have the bill now?

我们现在可以结账吗?

Sure. It's $100.

当然,总共100美元。

Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?

嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.

不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.

Shall we go then?

我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.

我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

You are welcome.

不客气。

A:Can you manage chopsticks?

你能用筷子吗?

B:Why not? See.

为什么不能?看!

A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

B:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

A: Two number 3s, please.

A:我要两份3号餐。

B: All right. What would you like to drink?

B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

A: Diet Coke.

A:健怡可乐。

B: Regular or large?

B:普通杯还是大杯?

A: Regular, please.

A:普通杯。

B: OK. Anything else?

B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

A: No, thanks.

A:没有了。

B: For here or to go?

B:在这里吃还是带走?

A: For here.

A:在这里吃。

John: Eating is a real passion for me.

约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

Sharon: Me too.

莎伦:我也是。

John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

Sharon: Good idea!

莎伦:好主意!

139 评论(12)

小小mini罗

会英语的吃货,可以与英语国家的人对话,吃遍它们国家的美食。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅常见英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

我来给你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。

干杯?!Cheers!

为你的升职干一杯。Here’s to your promotion。

让我们为前途干杯!Let’s drink to our future。

请随便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。

听说这里的意大利面条不错。

It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。

你想来点这个吗?Would you like some of this?

要不要再来一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?

尝尝这个。Try this。

我吃饱了。I’m full。

这真是一顿非常不错的午餐!This is a very nice lunch!

这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。The food here deserves its name。

这道菜合你的口味吗?Is this dish to your taste?

你觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?How do you like the food here?

味道很好。It’s delicious。

饭菜太难吃了!The food is terrible!

肉太肥了。The meat has too much fat。

真辣!It’s hot!

这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach。

这道菜很鲜美。It has a very delicate taste。

我的沙拉里有只虫子!There’s a bug in my salad!

我能见一下经理吗?Could I see the manager, please?

我的鱼不熟。My fish is raw。

这个不是现榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice。

这鱼尝起来有点儿变质了。The fish tastes a bit off。

我对这里的饭菜质量不满意。

I’m not very happy with the quality of the food here。

我要取消我点的菜。I’d like to cancel my order。

这道菜尝起来味道很怪。This food tastes very strange。

这菜已经差得不能再差了。The dish can’t be ang worse。

请给我账单,好吗?Could I have the check, please?

请结账。Bill, please。

我来付钱。It’s on me。

我请客。Be my guest。

请把账单分开。Separate bills, please。

我们各付各的怎么样?How about going Dutch?

我该付多少钱?How much shall I pay?

请过会儿开账单给我。Please bill me later。

恐怕账单上有个错误。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

我觉得这个账单不对。I don’t think the bill is correct。

能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?

我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。

I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。

这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。

我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。

我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。

我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。

我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。

I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。

你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?

115 评论(9)

相关问答